Sup Forums wanted Zack Snyder to step down

>Sup Forums wanted Zack Snyder to step down
>happens in the worst way possible
Is anyone else feeling sorry?

I didn't want him to step down, I still think MoS is the best action movie of all time. The reddit invaders hate him for some reason.

You should go on Sup Forums right now the shills are out of control. Go take a look

I liked Man of Steel but disliked BvS
Zack wasn't perfect but he really liked what he did. It's sad what happened to him.

>Snyder steps down
>Whedon takes over
Monkey's paw

I would rather not.

Marvel needs better fans.

>Whedon
FUCKING DAMN IT

Yeah but its gonne be hilarious to see the internet geeks tripping over themselves to offer condolences to hack synder.

Sup Forums is fucking cancer now

>Movie is actually good
>Wheadon takes credit

>implying all his defenders aren't just DC_Cinematicfags

>Sup Forums
ehhhh, I'll pass.

I haven't watched BvS but I feel bad for the guy. No parent wants to outlive their kid and be the ones burying them

I came here expecting similar things as Sup Forums

OP here
I really hope it doesn't come to it
People take capeshit way too seriously

I didn't like his movies but at least they were different from the mcu stuff don't want fucking whedon in control of anything. What happened with Snyders family?

If the film bombs everyone will claim marvel sabotage

his daughter committed suicide

Daughter committed suicide

fuck

not a fan of the guy but damn thats way too rough. wouldnt wish that on any one.

Fucking hell that's the worst

Damn, this shit really works.

Not in the slightest.

Why would I feel sorry? I didn't like Snyder directing, he is no longer directing. His daughter an heroing is sad, sure, but honestly? I don't know her, or her father. Why should I mourn?

For me I relate
Almost killed myself yesterday

Mourning seems like a pretty severe word choice

>Going to /Wall Demons/
lol no thanks

Don't come here taking some pride in your half-assed job.
i will never get any of this two things: killing one self, and doing it wrong.

It's sad the girl killed herself, but at least she went through with her choice of the sweet release of death. People who choose to live work and strive for some kind of goal(s). Those who pussyfoot in the middle just waste resources

Fuck off and kill yourself, Sup Forumsshitter.

Nah. He was an edgy guy so an edgy thing happened to him. It's Kino. Just how you like it.

Wishing ill will on a person who, at the very worst, would have given you a subpar movie is honestly pretty pathetic.

>Zack Synder off the film and possibly franchise
>Bloodline derailed and indefinitely hailed

Not really, I'd consider it a win

While it only says he dropped out of Justice League to be with family, I hope he returns to take control of the DC vision for films.

>She sacrificed herself to save the DCEU
Not in the least

>Sup Forums: "I think that guy is bad at making movies and I don't want him to make the DC movies anymore"
>universe: ok so I made his daughter kill herself and now he's stepping down, are you happy now
>Sup Forums: wtf no what is wrong with you

>Is anyone else feeling sorry?
Just because his daughter died in the worst possible ways doesn't excuse or wipe his slate clean as a mediocre director.

He sucked at it, that's all there is to it.

>"I want a DC cinematic universe."
>"I want Zack Snyder to step down."
The monkey's paw grants all wishes. But not as you imagine.

You know what really gets me?

The dude lost his daughter in March and he still talked to fans, went to events, and was still a very nice man just hanging out with fans and giving them sketches. He saw /film and collider and other clickbait bloggers writing articles acting as if he's satan incarnate but he still managed to release some JL stuff for fans after losing his child.

I don't care how you feel about the DCEU but the fact that he still managed to get this far working and promoting the film before spending time with his family to mourn is incredible.You can only work away your grief for so long.

Think of it this way, you've monkey's pawed Snyder out, now you can monkey's paw Whedon out. Outside of bringing in Boll, it can't get any worse from here

>A Netflix Original: Autumn Snyder's 13 Reasons Why
>1. I watched Batman v. Superman
>2. I don't need 12 other reasons.

>Wishing ill will on a person who, at the very worst, would have given you a subpar movie is honestly pretty pathetic.

Kind of like people who send death threats to Rotten Tomatoes movie critics for giving DC movies rotten reviews, huh?

His daughter sacrificed herself to save us from his Justice League movie

Who's ready for a fast-talking Darkseid voiced by Kevin Bacon to get quipped to death?

I've seen this a lot on Sup Forums even, people get really touchy when you say the DCEU isn't very good, at least right now; immediately lambasted as a "Marvel shill" pretty funny, really.

try again tomorrow, i belive in you

Boll is good, vidyafaggot. He just doesn't care for your infantile medium and makes fun of it.
The moment he makes a non-vidya movie, it's decent to good.

>It's a Sup Forums acts out like a 12 year old attention-starved sociopath episode

I'd be very worried about what he makes when he comes back.

>Twitter trending Zack Snyder, Justice League, & Joss Whedon
>Disney: "D-Don't forget about Spiderman: Homecoming(tm)!"

He brought this on himself.

Let me make this fucking clear to those who think I'm a Dc fanboy or a Sup Forumsposter
I think Zack is a very poor director. I like some move movies and I hate a lot more. I thought BvS was garbage. I feel genuinely sorry for his tragedy, but that does not change my views on him. I was hoping we can have a thread about the future of the franchise but instead you company war faggots ruin everything.

HAHAHA NOW ALL HE HAS TO DO IS FINISH HIMSELF AND HIS WIFE AND DC CAN BE DONE WITH LMAO!

This. Separate the art from the artist; Zack seems like a good man, and I'm sure he is, but his directing is pumping out shit, and it impacts other movies outside of those he directs.

Comic movies need a decent storyteller. That's not Zack.

> Heard his daughter killed herself
> First thought was "What did she watch BvS?"

Ha, I'm so terrible.

If only he called her and said her mother's name.

Fine. I hope to God and all his angels that the departure of Snyder means the departure of his stupidly dour and gloomy Snyder-filter.

Does anyone legitimately think its Marvel fans who is making fun of Snyder? No Marvel fan legitimately cares about whether or not a DCEU movie is successful. If anything, Marvel fans (and DC fans) want more superhero movies to be successful so Disney knows that straying away from the formula can be profitable too.

Like no one goes "You know, i'm going to save this 10 dollars in May for Wonder Woman instead of Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and just not watch GotG2 ever" People who watch superhero movies WILL WATCH other superhero movies.

Can Disney for one day try not to be an attention whore?

yup

Bingo. I'm more of a fan of DC in general (especially today, less political pandering bullshit) but the DCEU is shit.

I'm not a "Marvel shill", I just want an actual good DC movie universe.

you're a clod and cucked by a human.

That is such an awful thing to happen to a family, no parent should have to bury their child

Sup Forums please, i have watched boll other movies and there are just as bad, if anything postal is his best movie

NO FUKING WAY

FUCK YOU.

This is the worst possible outcome. Sorry for your loss synder, i dont like you but you didn't deserve that kind of shit.

Whedon is worse.

>i didn't mean to shitpost
>posts a Sup Forums meme

Whedon won't even have to take credit. But everyone and their mom will say it was whedon who did it.

>You can only work away your grief for so long.

not necessarily. what's he supposed to do? cry at home all day?

Maybe he'll kill himself next if we're lucky

Why did it have to be Whedon?

Couldn't they have picked someone who has a bit of flair and style? Like, I can dig them asking to help with the script due to his success with Avengers, and I don't /hate/ Whedon as a writer, but as a director he's so fucking dull.

Just look at Cap's suit in Avengers? You'd like someone would have just said NO to that?! Not fucking Whedon though.

I love Snyder and his movies, I think plebs won, plebs, quips and generic shit instead of movies that were flawed but authentic and unapologetic.

Capekino is dead

Was Justice League the only movie being directed by Snyder or was Justice League 2 also going to be? Does this mean Snyder's gone for good?

It's people like this who dance on Snyder's daughters grave the most

Don't let anything else fool you

The JUST meme has been used on Sup Forums as well
It's now a part of Sup Forums culture like it or not
Do you see me posting "Kino" nonstop? Do you see me post blacked and cucked posts here? No. Fuck off.

This

You really underestimate how annoying stan culture is.

I've definitely seen both sides take glee whenever the other one fucks up. FFS looks at Dan Slott's twitter. That is a fucking 50 something year old man who gloats about RT scores.

>becasue I'm not a RABID shitposter means I'm not a shitposter
I really hope you eat a ban for the thousandth thread of this crap.

This

And honestly, who even knew his daughter before this? Who will care by the time JL comes out in theaters, especially if that ends up being good without his involvement?

Whedon won't do shit.

Snyder had the raw cut ready, wanted to add a few extra escenes and whedon had to write them, Snyder won't have the time to film it in London so the feminist will have to do it. The media isn't being clear, but I'm glad I read the article, we are still getting a mostly Snyder movie and WB has left the door open for Snyder when he comes back. I hope he gets to do his extended cut and is fine to get to work on Darkseid.

>we are still getting a mostly Snyder movie and WB has left the door open for Snyder when he comes back. I hope he gets to do his extended cut and

seriously

no, because people die. Zack knows this. anyway, hopefully he never comes back. just adapt his dotter's book into a dark and serious no-fun movie that gets a 29% rotten tomatoes score LMAO.

fuck Autumn was a qt asian he adopted. :(

>in a better universe it's company-warring Sup Forumsshitters and Dan Slott are the ones who commited suicide

the gook looking at the camera?

Now?

I don't want to leave my /safespace/.

>adopted
She's his kid from a previous marriage

>ITT same anonymous posters make edgy shitpost making light of a director's daughter all because he directed a edgy comic or two.

It's very sad but I will say that I don't want him to come back because of this. His universe was grim enough as it was. How can you do hopeful superheroes when your own daughter kills herself?

Aw fuck

holy shit that's terrible. my thoughts are with him and his family

>this monkey's paw shit keeps happening

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why can't Sup Forums handle anything like fucking adults?

>MoS is the best action movie of all time
The Raid: Redemption, Mad Max: Fury Road, The 36th Chamber of Shaolin, Five Deadly Venoms, S.P.L. (Kill Zone), Police Story, Police Story 2, Hero, Enter the Dragon, and One-Armed Swordsman are all substantially better action movies I can name off the top of my head, and that's without naming any American films.

>knew Justice League was doomed due to Snyder
>suddenly this news

Because most of us are probably not adults or at least not mentally.

I'm the latter, but seriously, no parent should have to bury their kid. That's just not right.

Hal: "Hey guys, name's Hal Jordan of the Green Lanterns."
Flash: "What is that like, some sort of gay pride parade?"
Clark: "LANGUAGE!"

but non of his ex'es were asian.

Eight children (4 eldest from first marriage Denise Weber, 2 from Elin, 2 adopted with Deborah)

unless he had an asian mistress too and not just elin.

Also Autumn looked full asian to me

the sad part is, I can actually see this happening.

>try again tomorrow, i belive in you
this tbqhfamm