GOTH TIME

GOTH TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPbVRpRgHso&ab_channel=gNarLycEe
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not today, pan.

Are there any qt goth boys? I feel like my fetish is under represented.

Come on Pan, you know there will be a thread tomorrow.
Just wait till then.

yayuh

They are a rare breed. Jack Spicer pulls off the look, Zuko has the personality.

Kyd Wykkyd?

I knew I felt the smell of Pan pizza in here!

More emo but I like him all the same

pan we do this everyday. take a break

who's pan?

Is Marceline Goth or Punk?

Damn, wish I could get with a goth girl but they're a Dying breed, in addition to emos maybe

I might as well settle on industrial girls

pan go back to pretending the monster high girls arent underage.

I like to think she's both.

I new one girl that stopped dressing up because she was creeped out by the type of guys she was attracting

>yfw your not a is 27 year old virgin who's obsessed with under aged girls and goths

>27 year old virgin
Oddly specific.

satisfy now Pan?

He's referring to pan

Ruby and co count, right?

>>yfw your not a is 27 year old virgin who's obsessed with under aged girls and goths
>your not a is 27 year old virgin who's obsessed with under aged girls and goths
>your not a is 27 year old virgin
>your not a is

I thought he was 24.

Why do western animators love goth girls?

Nice try pan

They have this fantasy of this quirky chick that's just as much of an outsider as them.

>Are there any qt goth boys? I feel like my fetish is under represented.
can't really think of any, Goth is one of those looks that is much easier to pull off on a girl than a guy, with the latter they usually end up looking ridiculous and/or like a total douche

Oddly enough I've seen some pretty buff dudes in the metal scene pull it off really well but it doesn't look that good on fat or scrawny boys.

stop posting the same fucking picture day after day you retard

tbqh, goth dudes look the best when they simply go for the "1950's man going to a funeral" look

The hot topic shit and bright colored hair just makes me sick...

well I meant actual Goths, not Metal, Punk, or Grunge(even if they are all fairly closely related), those work a lot better on guys for various reasons

Thanks for reminding me of downloading Lenore.

The fact that goths are still a thing in cartoons being made today is just bad writing. Considering all the "alternative" subcultures that have popped up in the last 25 years, you would've expected more emos, punks, metalheads and juggalos to take the place of goth characters. You hardly any hipsters in cartoons, and they've pretty much superseded all of these subcultures in real life.

Its because the writers still prefer goths to the crinngey subcultures popping up like hipsters and swagfags

Why the fuck is Pan posting JOI on his tumblr

Why

i was disappointed with this thread

Implying goths are equally crinegy.

>muh creature o'darkness and Edgar Allen Poe.

Goths are hot and relatable in their darkness. What are you some sun light loving faggot

>youtube.com/watch?v=gPbVRpRgHso&ab_channel=gNarLycEe

All goth types must be removed.

I still am, but I used to be, too.

Goths have a strong literary history.

Lovecraft was the first Goth.
Poe was the first Emo.

I'm so glad black people stole this.
Percocet, Molly, Percocet, represent, Molly Percocet.

Sorry, I'd rather hang out with somebody fun.

Kill yourself faggot
Some goths can be fun

I want to give Dylan a tight hug as she squirms and threatens to stab me in the liver.

How the fuck is that a goth

Are they so irrelevant and extinct people just forgot what goths actually dressed like?