"Jack, it would appear that based on our actions in altering the past...

>"Jack, it would appear that based on our actions in altering the past, I am no longer able to maintain a tangible presence. You see, in travelling backwards in time in order to destroy Aku, we prevented all events leading to the future in which he ruled. The very nature of my coming to be was indelibly linked to the future actions of Aku and so, in preventing those actions, I, Ashi, retroactively cease to exist. Thusly, I am present only as a mere anomaly of spacetime and any correction to such an anomaly would result in my vanishing entirely."

What did she mean by this?

I don't know, she wanted to go shopping maybe. The girl wasn't clear enough.

It means she wanted a long and girthy samurai ochinchin in her manko

The whole shit was poorly done.
They should had gone to a two timelines that negate each other and one cancel the other when the elapsed anomaly ends.
Or in other words, Ashi should been able to live about 50 years(the same time jack was in the future) and the series should had ended with an old Jack and Ashi playing with their grandchildren when Ashi and the kids get replaced by the girl from Jack flashbacks and her grandchildren, then a ladybug lands on jacks hand and he smiling, leaving the spectator in the doubt if he still remember Ashi or not.
I'm high, probably this is a stupid idea and my bad English probably got it worse.

muh nia

That Jack was Aku all along

gasp!

does this logic also given to them daughters of aku when trained in a cave? I guess you learn sewing for clothes also during battle training.

She not only offed herself, but basically committed genocide against future generations by allowing Jack to go back to the past.

Once again proving that Aku is actually the good guy.

>Aku is actually the good guy.
No, but he is the all powerful master of masters
The only way he can be "beaten" is by erasing billions of lives

>Jack wanted to commit sudoku for about half the season, but got over it
>Ashi never wanted to commit sudoku, but did it anyway.
Pottery

But if she vanished from the timeline, then wouldn't Aku reappear since she never helped Jack get back to the past? Of course, if Aku reappeared, then Ashi would also reappear, but that would make Aku disappear and thus cause both Aku and Ashi to continuously toggle between states of existing and not existing.

>ashi's last words is a fucking exposition
hilariously bad

No. Aku was killed in the past, ,making Ashi and Jack existing in the past a paradox. But time has lost its effect on Jack, so unlike Ashi he's immune to paradoxes.

So do Jack's parents and other people at the wedding remember her?

Look, the instant Jack goes back to the past to kill Aku he creates a closed time-loop where the entire events of the series cease to happen, the whole thing is stupid anyway.

And people still defend this garbage

>Jack wanted to commit sudoku for about half the season,

I may be wrong but i don't think jack wanted to solve a logic puzzle.

artistic expression. wasn't meant to be realistic or follow any bullshit time rules.

Garbage art

>IT"S ART YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND

genndy wrapped this shit up better than you ever could

>artistic expression
I didn't know that dying while giving exposition was considered "art"
Genndy pls leave

No

is that why every fan ending here is retarded?

Can't be any worse than "Ashi, you have Aku's powers!"

(you)

>Ashi, you have Aku's powers!
that isn't retarded at all, not in the slightest

>Japanese
>long and girthy

this would have been great

Careful, Jack. She might send your dick into the future with that mouth.