Flame Princess

Did she deserve better?

>dated a half baked retard
>her primal form is just a shitty looking dragon
Probably

Cuckventure Time deserves nothing but scorn.

No.

She actually made Cinnamon Bun a GOAT character by making him not a retard.

She deserved to be with Finn.

No, but Finn did.

She cucked Finn and went for a bun. She deserves nothing.

>implying Finn didn't deserve to be cucked.

that rare case where the woman actually whips the guy into shape rather than breaking the woman?

It's just that he got cucked by every female in the show. They could have given him a break with flame princess

Burn the coal.

Pay the toll.

No. None of the girls on adventure time deserve better except for turtle princess.

>every female

I just can't find LSP enjoyable.

She's just not funny.

Pure rape. What were they thinking?

>GOAT

No he didn't. I still can't get the logic of having him learn about not fucking with people's emotions way prior to Frost and Fire in the same season and they still went through with it.

Lessons like that aren't so easily learned.

No, but it could've been in this show.

That's not adventure time's style.

In this case, it should've and it shows

Eh, I'm actually glad they broke up. I was never a fan of FP, and there were plenty of signs that Finn wasn't mature enough to handle a relationship at that time.

FP had potential, I wouldn't mind that they broke up if it wasn't handled so poorly and turned off half the fandom in the episodes following it,

Once upon a time, I thought that Jake the Dad was going to make Jake go away for a bit. I was so excited for Paternal adventures, and for FP to usurp Jake's spot for a bit and for sick romance adventures. :(

>tfw you realize FP's supposed to be barefoot but the animators usually don't give her toes

sweater princess?