Time to settle this once and for all

Time to settle this once and for all

Was Beast Boy just retarded or was Terra a bitch?

Both.

No you fucking dipshits, it's called good writing.

BB is a horrible, horrible person that has no real feelings toward people around, just the desire to empty his balls in their cunt, and bruteforce them to tolerate him. that last episode was literally a 20 minute long rape attempt.

Holy shit Beast Bitch BTFO

Back to Tumblr with you.

>Can't be retarded or a bitch if the writing is good
They're both wrong because the writing's good.

>Terra throws an autism fit because Dick recommends she could improve her control

When it's something you're horrified about for years AND you think someone just betrayed your secret, it's pretty fucking justifiable.

Nigga you for real

Yep. And if you don't agree, you lack sufficient life experience.

She almost killed literally all of them because of that.

I think i could take a minute just to hear them out.

That was long after that, when Beast Boy actually DID betray her. Stop making shit up and actually rewatch the fucking show already.

>Betray

He literally just said she would be his friend no matter what, then went back on his word. What would YOU call it?

Accepting bad writting != tumblr.
BB wins his girls through pure bruteforce every fucking time. He stalk and stalk and tell them their feelings don't count, only his desire to own and consume them matter. For terra he literally tells her that he won't stop the harassment until she submit to his orders. That sort of romance makes SU's Connie's Stockholm syndrome look like the most subtle thing ever.

It feels kind of inconsistent though.

In that episode with the house of mirrors Beastboy basically says "I'm not your friend" and that he isn't going to help her.

Then, when Terra shows back up, Beastboy is like "Terra, why are you doing this? I'm your friend. We would have helped you."

But he explicitly said he wasn't her friend. Also, the Titans went back on their offer to make her a member because she wasn't experienced enough. They only let her join them because she had skills from training with Slade.

So what was Terra supposed to do? Without someone's help, she couldn't control her powers and was causing natural disasters everywhere she went.

>SU
So that's why you have a feminist perspective on shows. But yeah, Beast Boy is almost always rapey. He was in the comics, and he was in the show. He is animalistic and Id, so he takes what he wants.

Pretty much.

Nigga did you actually read that post?
You both should be ashamed of yourselves for this shitposting

>Also, the Titans went back on their offer to make her a member because she wasn't experienced enough.
They were gonna offer to train her, but Robin unknowingly fucked it up.

>For terra he literally tells her that he won't stop the harassment until she submit to his orders.
Did you watch the show? Serious question here.

Kek

Beast Boy the Cuck.

This.

>immediately betrays them all
>fails to understand why they're upset afterwards
>suddenly decides she hates them all and tries to kill them all
>fails to understand why they're upset afterwards
>suddenly decides she doesn't want to work for Slade anymore
>even though the opening is her saying she's done horrible things and has no regrets
>even though she's destroying the city and harming innocent people
>even though she tried to kill all of the Titans while either smiling or laughing

Not being psychotically violent?

Wow, gee, I wonder why someone wouldn't want to be friends with someone forever after they tried to set up circumstances to have them killed.

>Terra: "Will you always be my friend, even if I've done bad things?"
>BB: "Always."
>Find out later that she's working with Slade and literally let an army of Sladebots into Titans Tower to kill all his friends
>Terra: "But you said you'd always be my friend tho."
Really, dumb bitch? What the fuck did you mean by this?

Friendship is apparently a one way street that applies only to Terra

Now I love Terra and her being a psychotic delusional little shit was well written, but she's clearly the problem in that relationship

She's messed up inside, that's kind of the whole fucking point. Looks like you missed it, though.
He should NOT have just shut her down like that.

accurate

The robin from the show wasn't dick, faggot. It was Tim.

He grows up to become Nightwing. He's Dick.

So how do those two bolt-looking things stick to her head? They're not connected to her skull right? Right?

How does it feel being THIS retarded, user? Do let us know.

You also forget the end where he realizes him being around Terra brings her bad memories and accepts that he has to let her go with her new life.

Retard.

This.

That was so forced. She gets mad because she thinks BB told Robin something that was painfully obvious about her. Which is the perfect excuse for her to team up with a villain and attack the one group of people that took her in and accepted her like a family!

>Did you watch the show? Serious question here.

1. She didn't think it was obvious, otherwise she wouldn't have demanded that BB keep her secret.
2. She didn't just "team up with a villain", she went to someone who promised to help with her powers.

I did, but it's been 11 years. My memory isn't too great in the long term.

>The suit's neural interface is integrated into your nervous system. Into your skin. It's part of you and so am I, Terra.

I'm real tired of Terrafags protecting their shit waifu. She is undeniably evil and there is no denying it or explaining it away.

Having an autism fit when Robin guesses you need training, because you assume it means someone told a secret? Understandable. Letting that drive you to leave the people who care about you because you have issues with trust and control(not just in the sense of superpowers)? Retarded, but not evil.

Joining up with someone people who care about you has said is evil because he says he will help do the thing that you ran away from your friends for offering to do? Shit Person Status: Achieved. But still not outright evil.

Even being an infiltrator for Slade against the people who's only crime was treating you like family isn't the damning action. It petty and awful but it's not the act that truly clinches how unyieldingly evil Terra is.

It's the part where Slade tells her to take over the city and she totally goes with it.

Terra is evil at that point. At that point it's not a misunderstanding. It's not a personal grudge blown out of proportion. It's a conscious decision. Terra wasn't even coerced until well after she'd already attacked the Titans and conquered the city. Terra is an evil person, no conditions, no exceptions.

You can't even use insanity as a defense. Legal insanity is defined as a person being mentally unaware of their actions. Terra gives a monologue lucidly detailing her actions. She is entirely aware and entirely in control when she chooses to attack the Titans, people who have proven over and over that they trust and care for her, and when she attacks and takes over the city.

Terra is evil, selfish, petty, and a bad person. Her """redemption""" is a farce. She realizes the Titans are going to win and so decides to pull a murder-suicide on Slade. That's not noble. That's pathetic villainy. The Titans think of it as a sacrifice but that just drives home the point even more: the Titans trusted her, and that was a mistake.

This is so well-written that I feel there's something wrong with it but can't find any actual arguments.

Someone help?

he left out that terra is also a whore

How did Slade put that armor on her without her being naked?