Bane has a amazing design flaw with those hoses just sticking out

bane has a amazing design flaw with those hoses just sticking out
one well thrown batrang or knife and its all over for baney, how do you think they can fix that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3jR_9oW3Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=IZvz6oFTHAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Follow the versions of him where the tubes are just on the back of his neck instead of ridiculous piping sticking out everywhere?

Its not like you can say these are overly vulnerable to being cut, since would be just as plausible to try and stick the knife in his neck or other artery.

The bigger issue is having a skilled fighter who can activate super strength fight dumb just so the hero can win.

Batman Beyond had Venom patches you'd just stick on but for the sake of being cool just put them inside is body instead

Body armor which covers are least his torso and the back of his head, the tubes could run underneath it that way. The only issue would be him changing sizes when he uses the venom (depending on the version of the character).

Bane changing size from using venom/ having ridiculous tubes in the first place is a laughable/ fairly outdated concept and its miraculous he hasnt evolved harder since

Id say the idea of venom nulling his pain like in Nolans version while he just is a big, muscular guy in the first place gives him a much more important contrast into being the "anti batman" instead of just being a big luchador retard that broke his back

the batman version the hose's were stuck to his arms but still one well placed batarang its all over

No
youtube.com/watch?v=o3jR_9oW3Lk

You're an idiot, part of being an anti-batman was his tactical intellect.

You'd know this if you read the original story, where Bane's plan involved breaking all the villains out from Arkham, watching the Bat exhaust himself recapturing all of them then tracking the vigilante to his cave and breaking his back while at his weakest moment.

Was going to point this out. Bane only has one tube as part of that weird drug delivery system most of the time. Hell, wasn't he completely off of Venom for like a decade?

That version also looks like fucking four arms

>You're an idiot, part of being an anti-batman was his tactical intellect.

No shit, hence why his design completely clashes with it and everyone associates him with being a retard that cant form sentences. I dont think the nolan bane was the perfect version either but if you changed his mask, it certainly would be better than whatever knightfall did

Batman and Bane should be almost exactly the same in their design philosophies apart from the obvious differences that they need to have. Bane kills, Batman doesnt. Bane nulls his pain, Batman works through it. Bane uses guns, Batman doesnt. He SHOULD be stronger, faster, better and smarter, but his reliance on needing to ignore his pain (aka venom) should be his achilles heel

>Arkham design

Literal trash.

>one well placed batarang its all over
Does DC think muscles are literally balloons?

I hate this design so much. One of the biggest flaws of those games for me, right after the over reliance on the Joker.

Don't mind me, just the best Bane design coming through.

Instead of keeping the Venom outside his body, what if he kept it in capsules hidden in his teeth?

If we're making fun of Arkham designs we'll be here all day.

That's just a green triborg

I'm a little disappointed that he doesn't have a TDKR outfit for shits & giggles

while I like the idea of an exosuit venom delivery system you lose Bane's whole mexican LUCHADORE! OLE! vibes from making him generic robo ninja

I like this one and DKR versions better than the whole luchadore thing.

Is his monocle the bottom of a fucking Coke bottle?

For get that garbage ass Arkham version of Bane. Damaging his venom supply doesn't work like that in the comics.

This is what happened to Killer Croc after breaking Bane's venom supply.

even if they were cut it's not like venom was being constantly pumped like the movies or games. He just pushed a button once for a dose and it would last for a few hours.

Personally I feel like TDKR has tainted Bane's design forever so we may aswell roll with the times. Taking the most masic of elements of the LUCHADORE! OLE! design and rolling them over inbto a more militaristic minimalist design lets you knows what the character is about almost instantly.

The mask still somewhat represents and resembles a luchadore's mask, whilst the rest shows us he's a strong, militant being and the venom tubes are so old there's no way a normy could think of Bane without them.

The problem is, that only works in a DC setting without most of the Justice League. This has always been the problem with Batman's villains. How do you make zaney mobsters relevant to demi-gods?

I remember when that design was first revealed and people tried to spin it by saying it was just an injury Penguin received once Arkham City descended into chaos. Then he kept it for the next game. What the shit.

TAS Bane was the only one with the luchadore vibe anyway. In the comics he just had a typical full faced mask like Spider-man or Deadpool.

Why? Why did they do this?

oh man.

Say what you will, they knocked it out of the park for a few of the designs.

Why would people spin it like that? His bio in the game itself says that he has had the "monocle" for years

>he doesn't know

Their Scarecrow was fun too. The first one that is.

Freezevwas great. And unlike injustice, this freeze couldn't live outside of his suit.

Finding him under the sun lamps was just brutal.

some of Batman's villains work well with teaming up or getting upgraded to be a threatening to JL, some don't. I don't see why every villain has to make sense in the context of every type of story, just leave them out when they wouldn't fit

I mean back when pre-release materials were coming out and it was just rampant speculation.

nobody cares about shared universe shit except 8 year olds in the monday mornings

The venom should be in his mask

He can simply activate it and breathe the venom in

How has that shit not gotten infected

...and especially

We already have anti batmen that mirror Bruce's suit,the Luchadore look at least stands out

Flex-pipe conduit.

bravo nolan

Yeah, Ben 10 totally ripped it off.

>green
>tfw still no Baniac

The DKR design mixed with luchador mask looks pretty good.

>implying there aren't luchadores with full-face masks
Shit, dude, even Spidey's mask is based on luchadore masks - remember that even in the original story, he made his suit as a wrestling costume. And Deadpool's mask is just a mix of Spidey's mask with Deathstroke's.

I get what you're saying, most lucha have openings in the mask to breath and see more easily - but other adaptations have used incorporated those besides BTAS - the Arkham games, Young Justice, and now even the original creators of the character are using that kinda mask in the Bane Conquest mini.

Personally, I think Bane looks way more intimidating without the mask holes, and since he's not real, he doesn't have to worry about peripheral vision or being able to breathe easily.

Quints checked.

youtube.com/watch?v=IZvz6oFTHAE

ch-ch-ch-check
Luchadore is plural.
Luchador is singular.
I don't mean to be pedantic. It's just FYI.

>didn't want to come off as a smartass
>for some reason I posted that pic by mistake

my bad. I fucked up.

>luchadore

plural is luchadores
double fuck up