Gotham

Why is no one talking about this comickino?

it's dishonest entertainment

>

Because fuck DC and fuck you

Okay, I don't get that slang - is "kino" this board's slang for shitty movies? Because I noticed people tend to use it to describe these horribly shitty movies like BvS and Suicide Squad, and now the crap that is Gotham.

>crap
>Gotham

kino is like fine quality Cinema, putting the likes of Spielberg and Kubrick to shame

not easy to achieve but Zack Snyder did it twice

But we did, we had a thread in it, people had fun

I thought Sup Forums was aware Gotham was sincere over the top fun and a good comic adaptation but looks like the whole of Sup Forums has been shit lately

I wonder if he's showing up in the finale.

they are talking in /tv:

Because Gordon hasn't even raped a villain to death yet.

Probably, he escaped 5 minutes after he was captured

>sincere over the top fun
no it isn't
>a good comic adaptation
no it isn't

Just because you have shit taste doesn't mean it's good.

This is his origin story. He'll save Lee by raping the virus out of her

when will Bruce start going insane?

Taste is a meme. People aren't born with a magic ability to determine some abstract quality, otherwise some sort of a 'taste gene' would've been discovered already.
I'll give Gotham that it's the most 'complete' Batman adaptation ever, even without actually featuring Batman. It manages to feature and mix most styles Batman stories and adaptations have had over the years, and throw in most major themes Batman stories and adaptations have had.

Oh so this was bait.

He's already been brainwashed by Ra's(?).

I think he's an emissary from Ra's on loan to the Court to train Talons
Then again, he got a bomb

Not a single cop could hit Michael Chiklis' watermelon sized exposed head as he waddled around picking them off? No wonder Gotham is a shithole.

He got his big ass up in those rafters, he may be surprisingly quick

>the most 'complete' Batman adaptation ever

I enjoy the show, but how can you even say that when BTAS is a thing?

Why is Leslie so shit? I love how Kathryns head went rolling on the floor, had me laughing.

Shhhh.

Jim's dick probably has some strange magical properties to it

Many people here love it.

Hard not to, really. Especially Alfred. He's not a cop, you know.

Because BTAS held back on the dark elements, you didn't saw too many people being killed with guns for example

Wut?

Fuck, how does Gotham always do it?
How do they always get the look so right?
Just this surreal blend of real life fashion and comic book insanity.
These people deserve awards.

is that bendis

Yes.

He's on a mission to execute comic book continuity.

>"There's a nutjob running around in a leather jumpsuit, with an axe for an arm! Now, I know this is Gotham, but come on, people, do something!"
I love this show/

Our threads usually hit either bump limit or everyone leaves after Lucifer airs.

Kino is a title that only good movies deserve. MoS and BvS are good examples. Those movies are modern mythology.

>No more comfy Gotham Lucifer double-bill

HE'S A BUTLER

KNIFE'D!

heh, just like here: