vid.me/vcbm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8YjvHYbZ9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Another home run for based marvel

Brb gotta book my IMAX ticket

Yeesh. Looks really lame.

God I fucking hate shitty tv shows. The X-Men got screwed over this?

Why bother with IMAX filming if your costumes are going to be this bad?

And why Scott Buck?

Jesus, only decent cape tv show is Daredevil, everything else is just unwatchable

Effect isn't any good, but I am at least happy Lockjaw is in it.

Why even bother when you know its going to look like shit. Just a damn cutaway if its going to be hot mess.

I don't like how it's a visual smoke movement rather than a flash and teleport...

Aw, who am I kidding. Lockjaw is a good doggy.

It looks like Marvel is going to shot itself to death with tv shows this year.

And they're going to put it in theaters so that everyone knows they've gone senile.

I mean, all of these fucking shows look like shit, don't delude yourself as if Netflix shows or CW shows look any better. That's why I fucking read comics instead.

The only capeshit show that's surprisingly legitimately decent is S1 of Daredevil.

At this point you have to wonder if the Disney/Marvel execs all hate Perlmutter, but are powerless to stop him.
Like, this looks like cheap dogshit. THIS is the shit that he's been throwing tantrums over? THIS is why the X-men have been getting fucked over? THIS is why the inhumans have been fucking ruined?
If it was good at least I could understand it.

Lol is this some kind of Producers scam?

>reading current Marvel
>ever

I'd kinda gone with a Big old Puppet. Use those Spot Bots that are just sitting around Boston Dynamics.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8YjvHYbZ9w

Who said anything about current? Or Marvel?

>mfw marvel won and DCidiots cry about cw announcing yet another one of their shit shows

>backpedaling
lol

>Baiting
Please, point out exactly how did I backpedal and on what.

> all of these fucking shows look like shit, don't delude yourself as if Netflix shows or CW shows look any better. That's why I fucking read comics instead.

>dogshit
You see Carlos, this is why people voted for Trump

Illiteracy is still a common problem these days, it would seem.

I can guess that's why Netflix barely uses effects.

Yeah, he really didn't mention Marvel comics.

Again, where did I backpedal?

>still backpedaling
Oh well. Enjoy your Inhumans.

>The only capeshit show that's surprisingly legitimately decent is S1 of Daredevil.

Well you don't need special effects for kung fu. Everybody complains about jessica's jumps, Shou lao just being some eyes, and this. You can't really compare the two.

Just stop responding. I mean this doesn't even make sense. I honestly don't understand why people do this shit.

Jesus, you could've at least tried to not look like a complete bitch while pussying out.

>this butthurt
Ah, go celebrate the death of Zack's daughter.

But there's that one scene with Miles in lush Hawaii and coupled with the ABC logo, it looks like LOST and I'll watch anything that reminds me of the greatest television show of all time.

Disappointing and confusing?

Well, if there's anything Scott Buck can deliver on!

>greatest television show of all time.
Agents of SHIELD?

>f the greatest television show of all time.
You couldn't be talking about LOST could you?

It's good, btw.

How anyone can look at what he did to Dexter and say "let's put him in charge of 2 of our shows" is beyond me

Pfffhahaha

Marvel must know something. They can't be this stupid.

Buck fucks Dexter up:
Marvel says here's Iron Fist.
Buck fist fucks Danny Rand and the Hand:
Marvel says here's Inhumans.

When does the Buck stop here?

Yeah it's good, prove me wrong.

It's the best show currently airing that isn't Better Call Saul. But Lost was beyond special.

My nigga, I have more fun binge watching Agents of Shield than any of the Netflix shitstains aside from Daredevil.

this is a joke right?

It was Inhumans tier. Cheap FX, worthless stories, characters no one gives a fuck about...

I feel bad for any Inhumans fan... If there are any left after Marvel decided to drag them kicking and screaming into the spotlight and undo everything unique about them because they needed new X-Men.

what the fuck though

shouldn't it be like a flash and a portal opening?

they just look like they got spilled out of a Pepsi bottle or something, what the fucking fuck

THEY FARTED SUPERBAD

meh, at least Lockjaw is in it.
inhumans a shit tho.

Yeah Lockjaw's teleports of flashes of light with kirby krackle. Honestly that seems like it would easier to do than what they went with.

The fuck do you mean, Inhumans isn't even out yet.

>Cheap FX
Name better looking show that incorporates superpowers as frequently as it has that desn't have fucking Game of Thrones tier budget.

>Worthless stories
How can you tell, you've clearly never seen it.

>Characters no one gives a fuck about
>...
Yeah, if you've never picked a comic in your life.

Yeah, every avid comic book reader knows about the many adventures of That Lady That Played Chun-Li and Dude In Suit, fucking normies.

>How can you tell, you've clearly never seen it.
I don't need to taste a turd to know I won't like it.
>you've never picked a comic in your life.
Oh yeah, that one where they reintroduced that classic character Coulson.

shit, didn't knew about this
>daughter killed herself
>Whedon will finish the justice league instead of Hack
what a crazy world...

>didn't knew
I see your grammar is improving.

After Ward left AOS became shit.
just came here dear retard, no idea what are you talking about.

Huh, didn't know that was Ming Na Wen.

But sure, fucking ignore Quake, Calvin Zabo, Mockingbird, Abigail Brand, Garrett, Hive, Robbie Reyes, Watchdogs and etc.

In what way is your pic related?

>But sure, fucking ignore Quake, Calvin Zabo, Mockingbird, Abigail Brand, Garrett, Hive, Robbie Reyes, Watchdogs and etc.
Wow a cadre of fucking nobodies.

Looks like someone's backyard.

Quake and Mr. Hyde in name only, didn't make it far enough to see all these other characters, so I dunno. Robbie looks weird and old from the screenshots, though.

>no idea about grammar
Of course.

>Robbie Reyes
The GR for tumblrinas? And who couldn't turn into GR because budget?

>Calvin Zabo, Mockingbird
These two are the most popular; the rest...

>In what way is your pic related?
No one gives a fuck about Coulson, but ikefags insist in treating it like the greatest ever.

I started out watching AoS dropped it then tried to pick up back up again. It's good if you lower your standards for what qualify as good acting and writing. Which one could only do watching other garbage network tv shows.

>The X-Men got screwed over this?
S Y N E R G Y m8

besides the jokes this panel is canon?
Samuel Fury is original Nick's son?

>The GR for tumblrinas?
Ok I'm not even that guy but holy shit you need to kill yourself.

>It's good if you lower your standards for what qualify as good acting and writing
This is Marvel's new motto.

Yup. And written by THREE writers.

Well, it is exactly what everyone expected.

I don't get what you are getting at, but the fuck does kIke have to do with comics?

i still can't understand your fixation with grammar, it's a new meme i am unaware of?
>Yup. And written by THREE writers.
wow, it's so lazy and convoluted at the same time.
damn.

>Hispanic because Caucasian is racist, riteguise?
>drawn by a weeaboo
Yes, for tumblrinas.
>user has never heard of Johnny Blaze of Daniel Ketch
Color me surprised.

Medusa kills everything, can forgive the rest but the wig is too much.

He's the Marvel CEO, my casual user. That includes anything Marvel except for the MCU although the Netflixverse is MCU too

>user has never heard of Johnny Blaze of Daniel Ketch
Says who?

Yeah, you're %100 from Sup Forums. Robbie has been treat with nothing but acclaim around here m8 mostly because in non-Sup Forums threads there are people who actually read comics.

>Netflixverse is MCU too

>Robbie has been treat with nothing but acclaim around here

Oh shucks, I was too busy reading comics instead of which Jew does what.

>Snyder said he knows fans will be worried about the film without him at the helm.
:^)

>trying to shit in ANGR
This is exactly why I shouldn't come into these threads.

Well, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the Netflixverse is so shit that the MCU wants nothing to do with it.

>reading modern Marvel
>ever

BRRAAAAAAAP

Compare to the X-men, the Inhumans costumes looks like shit to me. Is there a reason for this? Inhumans looks lame.

Don't worry, that shit book is cancelled; you won't need to come here anymore.

Who said modern?

Well, you're reading gay GR.

It's the same faggot that's been baiting this entire thread. He tried the " >reading Modern Marvel" bit earlier.

No? I am reading Nicieza's Thunderbolts, because unlike you, I can read.

Walmart budget

Black Bolt and Karnak are the only cool things about this show. Everything else looks terribad

>Nicieza and his thousands of thought boxes
2deep4me

Iwan will carry the show

user, that was stone cold.

The fuck? He's not as bad as Busiek or Bendis.

Have you not read his Thunderbolts? It was pretty rough when he was tying up Busiek's loose ends, but when he started doing what he wanted to do he had like 4-5 max on a page when he was using them.

>Karnak
>asian
>instead of italian with pedo moustache
nope

>reading the guy who created the king of lelsorandumb Deadpool

Yeah, I'll stop feeding you now.

>yellow cab and mercedes out of nowhere

This hurts me directly.

LOL

The amount of bait in this thread is staggering.

Hey, that would make a nice Inhumans scenery.