From CWC's facebook page

From CWC's facebook page

>Let's talk a bit about my idea of adding the "S" to "LGBTQ". Firstly, The "S" is for "Straight" (or Cisgender); both the Straight and Cisgender flags are above the "S". I feel it beneficial and good to include the straight/cisgender, as to not leave them feeling left out. I mean, we, the LGBTQ, have our straight allies and supporters, and to figure ourselves as different from them, in a sense, have seeded the idea of our community in us. Regardless, we do welcome them to our Pride Festivals and events. But they each may have been feeling singled and left out.

>Plus, look at the acronym this way, "SLGBTQ": we the LGBT, and everyone in between. The "Q", being the Queer and Questioning, either amongst our allies, and those who may be exploring and figuring themselves out. And the "S", our allies (most of, at least), that were here before us. And we still welcome them, at least the ones with open hearts.

>We, the LGBTQ, still strive and work towards equality and freedom, like everyone else. Have we totally considered the same for them. We are equal to everyone, and we are to remain included, and the least to return the favor unto them. Include their flags and letter in what we already have, the total salad of our multitude of variants that makes us all as a whole, a damn great salad (meats and fruits included).

>We, the whole world together, are the SLGBTQ.

>Thank you.

>#HRC
>#LoveIsLove

My normie friends just posted this on cuckbook and have no idea who CWC is. How do you describe an entire generation of autistic fuckery to people who think this is a legitimate human being?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HRC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The "S" is for "Straight"

Not gonna lie, I thought it was going to stand for Sonic.

Same here. Way to let us down

So is he still a male lesbian or..?

Same. I'm honestly impressed how sound the reasoning is in this concept.

HOT OFF THE PRESSES.

>A new Sonichu issue
Oh godbear the Golden Age is returning

I hope it's about this whole "adding "S" to LGBTQ" and gets so much backlash he does a 360 and walks away from being transgender and turns into a hardcore right-wing conservative

Autism aside I think his heart is in the right place here, but I still disagree with what he's saying.

I, as a straight man, am not part of the LGBT movement. I could choose to support them, but that wouldn't make me one of them. They're not campaigning for straight rights, they're campaigning specifically for gay/queer/trans/whatever rights as opposed to straight rights or just everyone's rights. If they wanted to be all-inclusive, they'd be a human rights movement and not a LGBT movement.

It's the same reason why Black Lives Matter isn't "All Lives Matter" even though all lives do matter. They're a group that stands for the rights of black people specifically, and I, being a pasty white dude, am not a part of that.

It's like sports. I like to support my favorite teams, but that doesn't actually make me a player.

How does it feel to know this is the closest thing you'll have to continuing the Archie Comics Sonic series?

STORY TIME FAG!

Overwhelming indifference.

Do you think a man with autism understands the nuances of the LGBT movement?

I don't, and like I said it really sounds like his heart is in the right place. I'm just saying things aren't really the way he wants them to be, and I don't think people who are actually into the whole LGBT movement thing won't like the idea.

Why you looking to get in that man china user?

Don't you mean Goldenchu Age?

>a new hip frog is added to the cast

The LGBT movement specifically is a bunch of cats tearing at each other in a sack, you can find some real bigots who hate on other queer minority and argue endlessly about petty nonsense such as which letter should come first or that such-an-such new letter should be added/removed from it.

now that the s has been officially included to the lgbtq you are going to need to make some changes to be more inclusive towards us

You mean the infected cut he made into his taint?

Do you think anyone understands the nuances of the LGBT movement, except the mental patients in the LGBT movement?

I assume he wrote this for the off chance he finds a boyfriend-free girl, and needs to switch teams

>Sonichu becomes an SJW comic

>Do you think a man with autism understands the nuances of the LGBT movement?
last i checked half the movement claimed to have autism when it was trendy

>#HRC

lol

Ask them why they need a distinction between Lesbian and Gay. Aren't they both "gay"?
Then back off to safe viewing distance.

Redpill me on HRC

Imagine, this takes off and then the old comics resurface.

The LGBT/Feminist crowd must then conpromise between checking white male privelge and their undying worship of trannies and autists

>Redpill me
>on HRC

You have to be 18 to use this site.

>stand for Sonic
You mean Sonichu

Why 2009???

I was wondering that too.

You-you mean the greatest comic of the 21st century is coming back? Fuck yes!

same

>Sonichus, Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transgenders, and Queers/Questioning

Let me die

>HRC
Human Right's Campaign i think

>How do you describe an entire generation of autistic fuckery to people who think this is a legitimate human being?
You don't, user. This is the time the inmates run the asylum, the animals take over the farm and the manchildren moderate Sup Forums.

Some of the fuckers in that movement think that gay men are already "too privileged", while planning to add more letters from the unlimited gender works that is tumblr.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HRC
Given the context (Chris-chan's ramblings), is either Human Rights Campaign, or Hillary Rodham Clinton or High Rupturing Capacity

Hold on a sec, can we use this against tumblr and the like if they criticise?

But the whole LGBT+ thing already has "A" for "Ally"

A lot of noteworthy events in Christory went on in 2009
>Reggie Saga was ending
>Chris meets the Man In The Pickle Suit
>PandaHalo dies
>Chris takes over CWCipedia
>Liquid Chris Saga begins

Maybe. tumblr would get so triggered at the thought of a transgender right-wing conservative that if it actually happened, they wouldn't know what to do.

How did he go from pickle-phobia and reeducation camps to this?

What about Blaire White

A realization that no boyfriend-free girl wants a fat ugly neet man, even if he isn't a virgin.

Probably another snowflake designation already took over the "A", like agender or something.

The quest for china never ends, just adapts and form new strategies.

>Chris-Chan managed to find a community on which he can make some of the most sound arguments

What a time to be alive

I am convinced that Rocky Shoemaker had something to do with it. She made Chris change his ways and convinced him to go out in public to get away from the internet. Once Chris was spotted at all these Cville public events it wasn't long after that he turned into the translesbian we know today.

Hillary
Rodham
Clinton

>Putting straight in LGBT
>Putting it first

I hope SJW-types see this because their rage would be funny.

The art looks exactly the same. Well. At least it isn't going to Sour Sweet candy bowl route

Tell tumblr, that will get them to turn against Chris.

>chris is still at it
How is he not dead yet?

The power of autism.

Straight at the start, queer at the end; it's pottery.

>2008
>Chris is your typical whitetrash conservative who openly expresses hate for black/gay people in his comics
>Sup Forums mocks him for said beliefs

>2017
>Chris completely flips on all his views and admits to having problems with his identity (still white trash tho)
>Sup Forums mocks him for not having his 2008 beliefs

This place, sometimes.

I don't really think it was so much his beliefs, more than the comical way he thought his beliefs should be "enforced."

>Chris is your typical whitetrash conservative
Nothing about Chris is typical, but now he turned into a generic tumblrina.

>Greentext

>More Greentext

You sure showed them

>he turned into a generic tumblrina
Of course. Tumblr is the one place where everyone is accepted and a mental disability is viewed as making you special.

Wow it's almost like people change with time
it's almost like the same people posting now arent completely the same poeople posting then

Isn't that literally what half the site does nowadays, though?

>slegbuttock

Doesn't he still hate gay men

I think its only rational to assume that it stood for Sonic.

I don't think so. I think he tolerates them now but he doesn't hate them with a firey passion like he did.

Nah, I think he turned around on that, too. That being said, Chris is still comically dumb, but the fact that the people making fun of him have turned into even more hardcore versions of Chris is what really bothers me.

>2008
>Sup Forums mocks him for retarded beliefs

>2017
>Sup Forums mocks him for retarded beliefs

Why are the L and G separate anyway? Shouldn't gay include lesbians, or is it only because people are too retarded to recognize that lesbians count as gay?

"A" is for "asexual." There was an interesting documentary about asexuality on Netflix.

>Liquid Chris Saga

man i remember that it was pretty much where the story of chris ended for me.

>liquid was the real chris & took back his life
>liquid grew up & moved on
>liquid married his sweetheart
>IRL the guy who played liquid is now a doctor

"SLGBT" just makes me think of slugbait

I've followed Chris's story for a long time. I want him to be okay. I want him to eventually get his life together.

If there's hope for Chris, then there's hope for anyone.

I think he's too old for any of that non

>implying Chris' demented view of women's issues won't immediately invalidate any social message he ham handedly attempts to convey

>everyone is accepted
As long as you are part of the lgbtfoggbraaap+ special club.

Why couldn't Liquid end up being the real Chris? That was by far the best saga.

He doesn't hate them now, but they still make him uncomfortable. He's super okay with lesbians though.

>I want him to eventually get his life together.
It's waaaaaaay too late for that, user. Maybe 2008-2009 Chris could have redeemed himself but there's no saving the Christine of the now.

He may have been drawn to the movement initially because they demand that others accept them and they're so vocal about protecting their own and going after "haters."

Nah, I agree with Harry Partridge- the best sagas were the ones where nobody interfered in Chris's life.

>I want him to eventually get his life together.
Some people are simply unsalvageable. Sup Forums alone is proof of that.

nothing is impossible but it might be too late for chris.

even if he did get his DIY sex change looked at by a doctor he still doesn't lead a very healthy lifestyle and it's a possibility that he might die in our lifetime because of it.

liquid's endgame is basically the happy ending for chris or at the very least the closest we'll get to one

the story of chris chan is basically a cautionary tale on how to not end up like him & waste your life

>agender erasure

This is dumb, but noble.

Honestly i'm hoping Chris doesn't find a way to ruin it.

>Honestly i'm hoping Chris doesn't find a way to ruin it.
Your standards are unrealistic. I just hope he ruins it in an entertaining fashion. Personally I think he's delivered from page 1. SLGBTQ is a brilliant move.

>Honestly i'm hoping Chris doesn't find a way to ruin it.

Consider his track record.

SO did he retcon that time where he added anti-gay serum in the water supply?

Near the start of the Tomgirl Saga he said he wished they would remove the G. Now he has added a S.

Yes, its some nazi zombie thing now iirc

Because the gays and lesbians really don't get along. Also becasue the primary objective is political power, and they use intersectionality as a means to ask for more shit.

It's probably a legacy thing. It's been out for so long. Even The Q isn't completely widely spread

Sounds like a Logan subplot

Nah man Sup Forums used to be way more liberal back in 2007-8, this conservative stand started when outsiders started to put their black men fuckign men of other races every board.

Of course Sup Forumsmblr would be praising this unironically

Do you think liquid ever thinks back to that time on quiet nights and has himself a chuckle?

Didn't Liquid get divorced?

It's always hilarious seeing tumblr newfags attempting to do revisionism and complaining about outsiders of all thing. You're a riot.

i know i would if i was in his shoes

where did you hear that?

Here