>go to video store
>every single animated movie and show is in the children's section

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/revenge-of-the-video-store-1480161604
youtube.com/watch?v=eiKn-vPXFCc
youtube.com/watch?v=1mbbl1NldZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ralph Bakshi movies in the anime section

What the fuck do you expect them to stock, Felidae?

>go to video store
Is there really still a video store in your city?

>video store

What year are you from, traveler?

>Work at video store
>Someone stuck *that* Hentai vid in the kids section
>parent gets really stubborn about renting it for their kids

My store did a more sensible thing by grouping all childrens animation in one big section, and dump the rest in another one, IE, adult cartoons, anime, niche obscure animations, etc.

do they censor his movies as they do European comics?
Revenge of the Video Store!
wsj.com/articles/revenge-of-the-video-store-1480161604

>tfw our city's video store is run by rotten hipsters and I refuse to collude with them even for rare VHS tapes
Of course, there's a neat little one in Taos, NM

Felidae's probably in the children's section already. Some poor (lucky) kid's gonna get turned into a feral furry.

I discovered Heavy Metal as a kid in that same way, among the $0.50/7day rentals.

is it worth watching?
youtube.com/watch?v=eiKn-vPXFCc

it's fairly grudging, voice acting is sub-par, except for a few rare cases where some of the VAs are good. Lip-syncing animation will be triggering at times, has a fairly-interesting plot, and the dialogue in itself is pretty bad in my opinion. The animation for the most part is nice, gives a balkashi + bluth mixed feel.

I would give it a 3.8/10.

mine's got a Family Video, they're in a lot of the surrounding towns too. they probably only stay open because of the video games

>>Ralph Bakshi movies in the anime section

When I worked at a Suncoast, I used to put movies like Fritz and Heavy Metal in the anime section, then watch as the autistic weebs would screech and screech and screech.

Boring job, so I took my entertainment where I could find it.

>WSJ
>FUCKING WSJ!!!!

SHAME ON YOU!!!!

I hate this. I always see this when I go to Target, they have all the R and edge of PG-13 DC/Marvel animated movies lumped in with Paw Patrol or some crap. Not only is it insulting, it's also dangerously misleading to kids and parents.

Don't be so quick to judge the Hipster these days. A surprising number of people just adopted the aesthetic and lifestyle out of sincere appreciation and enjoyment. These pseudo-hipsters are much nicer people to be around, and overlap with geeks quite a bit. It's important to be able to spot the difference. It's often very subtle, but the pseudo-hipster usually incorporates hipster fashion elements into geek or even normie fashion, rather than going full beard/glasses/flannel/tattoos. They also come across as more honest and humble in conversation.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!

t. hipster

Being a cunt ironically is still being a cunt.

I miss Blockbuster. There are still a handful open, mostly in Alaska.

youtube.com/watch?v=1mbbl1NldZQ

It's more resembling a cunt incidentally.