How would a modern reboot of 'Foster's home for imaginary friends' be like?

Almost exactly like it was but with an objectively worse artstyle.

One of the two

>Every character us flandedized
>Will, Mac, and Frankie are idoits
>Blue is worse
>Bendey is a main character

>Every character is a made up sexuality or Trans,gay, Muslim

Immensely hated and won't involve Craig at all

Next they'll have Undertale references, such as Terrence trying to beat up Mac and telling him 'And now, you're gonna have a BAD TIME!'. Or Mr Herriman learning to dab for the first time and saying 'I can feel the sin crawling down my back'. Bloo feeling lazy and telling Mac 'Not now, Mac! Can't you see I'm laying on the floor feeling like garbage?'
Next think you know we'll get cameos of imaginary friends resembling Sans or Papyrus.

Hopefully with more overt pedophilia.

Frankie would be a transgender dude and Blu would be referred to as "they" because gender pronouns are offensive or some crap

That's comics, though. Cartoons might show a few black people hanging around the main cast at most.

It would be the deepest lore. The ending may be the same as i this short comic, you know which one.

Original main Foster's cast already has a token dindu and a token hispanic within it.
The only difference in this regard would be that Wilt getting jailed most frequently out of entire gang might end up with a political message to it.

>Cheaper, occasionally unfinished animation
>Vast majority of characters are tossed out
>Frankie is redesigned
>Eduardo not just a coward, but throws other friends in danger to save himself
>Herriman is actively malicious rather than just a uptight dick
>Coco talks in a regular voice
>Wilt is a complete moron
>Goo isn't just hyper but actively destructive
>Bloo randomly sings repetitive songs
>Cheese spews every outdated meme you can imagine
>Show is made by people who take pride in not watching the original; take potshots ar McCracken through Mac

>Wilt is a complete moron

That would be racist, user.

>>Frankie is removed for being attractive

But of course.

He's a nice guy; that's always flanderized into being a complete dumbass.

I can't imagine how you'd make it worse.

True, but there is also a matter of what Wilt was shaped after design-wise, character-wise, voice-wise and backstory-wise.

If anything, nuFosters would have Wilt placed in a bland, neutral role that wastes every opportunity for meaningful developement.

t. that one disgruntled user within every FHFIF thread that isn't Frankie fapping central.

>minimalistic animation
>new voice actors
> Frankie is at college cause to sexy
>cocos creator is rewritten as a Transgender
>Kevin Durant is wills new creator
>Mac would now always apologize for everything to give him a defining trait
>bloos is he always talks about the hottest memes
>bloo now has a little brother that is a smaller version of him that is a lighter blue.
>madam foster is featured more as a fun loving butt kicking old lady
> goo is part of the cast from episode 1 no explanation as to how she knows the cast
>cheese gets a 2 parter that shows he is actually super smart and you just didn't understand his genius

>>bloo now has a little brother that is a smaller version of him that is a lighter blue.
That thought is strangely hilarious.

They might have a whole episode where Bloo is trying to reference popular memes.Or an imaginary friend who was created by a LGBT person in order to boost their confidence back when they were kids.
All the background characters would look like they just came out of Clarence /Steven Universe.
All the original voice actors come back, except for Mac and Bloo.

Bloo is an ever bigger cunt than before.

>Frankie is at college cause to sexy
I think the real reason they'd remove her would be because it'd be considered sexist by nowadays' standards to have a woman working all the time, while being stuck in the house all day with chores.
Wouldn't want to get those feminists triggered.