Neat

Neat.

deadline.com/2017/05/dc-super-hero-girls-cartoon-network-animated-series-2018-1202100531/

/ourgirl/

Feels like it's too little to late for this to be a success. They had a perfect timing when the original shorts were coming. CN will actually have to push this like they did with PPG to have it not be drowned out immediately.

>Feels like it's too little to late for this to be a success.
Nah

It's not based on the shorts.

>From the network: Gal pals Bumblebee, Zatanna and Green Lantern Jessica Cruz are always there to lend an ear, a shoulder to cry on and a fist to punch with, and their bros in the Justice League amp up the fun whether they’re at a concert or taking down a crime ring. But what happens when Diana and her favorite study buddy and fencing partner, Tatsu, can’t agree on how to dole out justice as Wonder Woman and Katana? Or when Barbara finds out her Gotham-Con bestie is teen-fiend Harley Quinn? Along with all their friends, foes and frenemies, this squad of super teens navigates the unique growing pains that come when you’re a teenager trying to fight the battles of the world and the battles of growing up at the same time.

>The new series builds on the DC Super Hero Girls direct-to-video movies as well as digital webisodes launched in 2015 on YouTube.

Lauren Faust is back?

Sony kicking themselves again for letting a great creator slip through their fingers.

Finally the SBBF'S have returned!

My guess/hopes are its still the same concept, but with Lauren's art style taking over and some things mixed around, that statement implies that Harley is still a bad guy while in the DCSHG stuff she's a good guy.

>No Princess of GemWorld TV series

Oh well

Good.

Always wondered why Donna is so thin and Kara so thick.

Slim Waller is just wrong. She's called The Wall for a reason.

Watch it get cancelled before it even makes it to air

>Gal pals
Uh.... So its going to be gay?

Donna doesn't get thick until she gets the black costume.

>Jessica animated already

YAY!

oh man, can we get more thic she-superman

Also it's funny how they got rid of the white outfit w/ boob window lol

>Jessica Cruz

Neat, here's hoping they keep the style of Faust's short.

Was that other show Lauren made extremely gay user, was it?

>Confusing Diana with Donna

>Jessica
Neat. I wonder who else they will have.
If Batman and Robin ever shows up, they should definitely keep their style.

How boring.

>We will never see Princess Amethyst henshin sequence ever again
>We will never see Dark Opal being defeated once and for all
>We will never see Lady turquoise kicking ass
>Even if we did tumblr would call the show a SU ripoff
Why are we born just to suffer?

>even if we did Sup Forums would still call it tumblr

Who gives a shit about what tumblr thinks? Just because it involves gems doesn't make it unoriginal. We know the true story of Princess Amethyst, she rose before SU. Fuck that noise dude! I wish Princess Amythest was given a chance, I would fucking watch it.

Dumped at 6:30 am on a Saturday, dead in a month.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>Green Lantern Jessica Cruz
what

>more THICC kara
yes please

Nice, I enjoyed the shorts
I hope they don't change the quality of the show to be more quirky or try to have dumb memes
The format of the shorts worked well