/TFG/

IDW can't into spoilers

Anyway, people say that Alex Milne is the best Transformers artist, but Kei Zama is the true bless for the franchise.

Fuck yeah she is.

What happened to Milne anyways. Lost Light is exponentially shit without him on the art.

that is a proper old-school Marvel-style cover

He will be back on the second arc. He's busy with that Transformers vs Rom.

Where the hell was Sunstreaker this entire time?

I was thinking how amazing Kei Zama was, but then it turned out the issue I was reading at the time was actually Milne filling in. I think Milne's art is fantastic with whoever does Optimus Prime's colors. Zama is still great, but I think Milne is better at getting expression and clarity out of his art.
>dat scowl
Oh shit. Is Sideswipe gonna be getting a black paintjob pretty soon?

I seriously believe he would instantly kill Bob without thinking.

That's right.

I love how flashbacks in Optimus Prime comic have that marvel style. She's perfect for it.

Damn, I want a comic drawn in Marvel style.

Sideswipe looks like he's ready for G2.

Hopefully, he only wore it once, then changed to his shitty WFC design.

Anybody want Revolutionaries #4 storytime?

Surej.

'K

Thanks for the spoiler in the cover, IDW

These fuckers finally deign to appear

Sorry for the delay. Somebody is reading?

Now begins the fun part.

How this happened?

Did he have a mask under his mask? Are those things robots? Too many questions.

W-what? This can't be true.

The hole in my bank account tells me the next Optimus Prime is about to drop.

That's all, folks.

I am

I already read it before but I appreciate seeing people posting in transformers threads anyway.

No wonder Tomax's voice was off, I thought Barber sucked at writing him but it was Kup all along.

Sucks that he died that fast and like that, but Kup adopted Ian and the moment Razorclaw hurt best boy he signed his death warrant.

Thanks for the cheers, user. I am happy that my posts will keep alive the discussions of Transformers.

No problem. I'd like to see this thread last til tomorrow when I've managed to read the new comic to talk about it.

Best day in the month. OP is in art and in plot the best Transformers comic.

Hopefully this thread lasts until tomorrow, that's the moment when the bulk of Transformers fans come.

Fingers crossed for more best boy.

what do you mean by "second arc", because lost light #7-9 have already been solicited and milne is not the assigned artist

I'm pretty sure people said he starts issue 10.

Kei Zama's work on Scarlet Witch was also awesome.

So what's up with Screamer and the Wraiths?

I haven't been keeping up on revolutionaries. But is that hearts of steel OP?

Probably made a shady deal with them.

That's the third arc, user. Switching over to the mutineers or some shit.

jah

probably

we don't know yet how hearts of steel is going to be integrated

Sara posted the textless version of this page from the last issue of TAAO. Can you guys tell which Prime is which? I only recognize Trion, Micronus (Love that IDW is acknowledging his ability to float while sitting), and Onyx.

The robotic Loki ripoff is Liege Maximo.

Helping rebuild Cybertron after the zombie titans destroyed everything.
>Sunstreaker back on Earth
Is it finally time to continue their traumatized story arc? Because that SERIOUSLY never got proper closure. Sunstreaker was completely thrown aside despite being amongst the first group of major characters to appear in the comics.

what are you talking about, it got tons of closure

>it got tons of closure
It got "closure" in that Streaker eventually got over it after nearly dying but he literally never apologized or mentioned what happened to Hunter until Combiner wars and his only thought was "Poor kid". Hell, i'm not even sure if Sideswipe told him that he was the one who mercy killed Hunter.

>humans get older really quickly
>says it to a dog
TC is in or an Old Yeller category heartbreak.

WHO'S THE NEW GIRL?

Is it Solus?

Issue 10 is going to be the GOAT issue this year.

>will be delayed
EVERY FUCKING TIME

>@Autovolt
I thought he was dead.

On top of being a competent artist, Kei Zama and her art is also metal as fuck.
It evokes best moments of artists like Bisley and Geoff Senior.
No offense to Milne, but he's "just" a competent artist, one of the very few left in the robot comics business.

>>@Autovolt
>I thought he was dead.

why can't IDW schedule things right?

They don't explain it in the issue, but considering all the crazy tech these guys are using, they probably tapped into the Enigma code that was blocked by Superion, somehow. Maybe it's no longer blocked and Superion's measure was only temporary?

Doubt he's dead. Not only has Razorclaw survived worse, but getting your head ripped off is survivable in this universe as long as the spark or brain module is still functional. Since the head was vaporized, they'll repair him in no time.

OP #7 storytime when?

>That image

Hardcore telephone game. I wonder what the initial phrase was.

>as long as the spark or brain module is still functional
>Since the head was vaporized, they'll repair him in no time.
The brain module is in the head. There's a world of difference between ripping off someone's head and fucking vaporizing it.

Looks like a bug girl. Is it that cybertronian I think suppose to be adopted in the Rom vs TF issues?

Will Sunstreaker still have a grudge on humanity after what a handful of shitheads did to him? I want TC to show him a whole new side of earth.

I miss his postwhoring on TFW. These new kids just aren't the same.

A little mistake there, I meant since his head wasn't vaporized,he'd be repaired in no time. If they wanted to permanently kill him, they wouldn't have shown his head mostly intact after that shot.

I'm very confused, how are the Hearts of Steel Autobots around? Isn't this standard IDW timeline?

They should solicit only after issue completion (but the lettering), and give their gook-based printers the go signal a day after the Final Order Cut-off (FOC).

>favorite combiner shows up
>goes out like a bitch

Fuck. Good issue otherwise. Are the next dropping today?

Nexus might be to the left of Onyx. Amalgamous or whatever his name is on the far left. Optimus beneath and to the right of Micronus? It's the one with light up titty Windows.

Optimus is.

WE
DON'T
KNOW
YET

WAIT
UNTIL
THE
ISSUE
THAT
EXPLAINS
IT
COMES
OUT

OP #7 storytime?

if you're offering to do it, just fucking do it, you don't need to ask first

if you're asking for someone else to do it, download the comic and either do it or read it by yourself