Another one of these

ITT: Draw yourself. Sup Forums pitches a cartoon about you based in no other information besides your self-portrait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One MILLION YEARS in Photoshop

I think OP meant to draw an actual pic of yourself....

literally me

You are the star of an offbeat slice of life cartoon where nothing goes you or your friends way but somehow using your optimism and charisma, you always make it through in the end.

A more grounded Milo Murphy's Law

Basically Buddy Thunderstruck except instead of being famous for driving, it's for your rock band. Wacky escapades prevail.

Grojband meets Buddy Thunderstruck

Are self inserts bad? Even if you take the piss out of yourself? I always figured if you're using your life experience for stories and not jacking yourself off it was fine.

A foolish samurai warrior has waged war on your evil. It's a Samurai Jack prequel miniseries about how you survived and how you figured out how to make time portals to send him to the future.

You are the star of a show in the similar vein go to What a Cartoon! or similar compilation shows. The framing device is that you are the host watching all these on the internet.

it's me

>I always figured if you're using your life experience for stories and not jacking yourself off it was fine.
It is. You don't even have to make yourself a total clown, just don't gloss over your flaws, and make yourself a Mary Sue. You could even enhance some of your flaws for comedic effect.

I didn't feel like plugging in my tablet.

BIG PUNCH BIG TITS FIGHT HAIR

Succy succy fie dolla?

homestuck

I don't feel like posting from my tablet so here's an old pic

Look like shit feel like shit my man.

Here's a fresh one for you

A show akin to Mission Hill in terms of art style and tone, where life keeps shitting on you in paranormal ways and over time you just come to accept it.

I'm not like the other girls

A show about a snobby but poor artist in Sacramento who specializes in works made of wood. His conservative father was a woodworker who specialized in table sets and would have been proud for his son to have followed in his foot steps, but he only wanted to become a wood worker when it became "artsy" and "hip" and his father had already been dead of a heart attack for three years. Neither had talked to eachother for six years before that.

He's also desperately trying to get a QT hipster waifu but he doesn't want her to think he likes her yet. Also plays D&D on Thursday nights and plays a Drow Rogue with his friends and plays Bridge with his uncle and homosexual cousin on Sundays. Show is titled "Bronze Gate Bridge".

Hispanic Eddsworld knock-off'

Short fan film character of the protagonist of Undertale but copyright has increased dramatically so they gave her a palette swap and a button-up shirt and called it a day.

Life story of a construction worker of Middle-Eastern and Scottish heritage trying to slowly deal with his anger issues so he can see his daughter again.

Show about a man learning to love without the use of his hands.
A show about a guy who fights off waves of Sup Forums users calling his shirt Reddit.
>Hispanic Eddsworld knock-off
Kek you got me, but I'm actually half-black
A show about a guy who wears the faces of dead memes as a mask.

An experimental slice-of-life comedy where all the characters are drawn identically and can only be identified by their veteran voice actors. Canceled after three episodes, not due to rating but behind the scenes conflict with the network. Shows up regularly in Sup Forums "Does anyone else remember...?" threads.

Office Space: the incredibly timely cartoon adaptation! Like Baby Blues, it tries too hard to draw from "adult" sitcoms and becomes a mess barely recognizable as its source material. Mike Judge responds with confusion over not being asked to even approve of the project. 2 seasons.

Kappa Mikey in reverse, but somehow much better than it sounds. The main character is voiced by Pendleton Ward for no real reason. 5 seasons.

RAGEFACE, a series of ill-advised shampoo commercials that becomes a twitter meme for half a day.

Eltingville gets picked up again, makes it to series.

Artsy-as-fuck chronicle of a silent, sullen astronaut trying to survive on a post-apocalyptic alien world. Lasts one season and wins awards out the ass, but the director dies tragically and nobody has the balls to continue it.

Weird, understated slice-of-life about a maladjusted teenage girl who nobody understands dealing with her sexual attraction to inanimate objects. Things get weird when she discovers her family is an ancient line of cursed royalty and she gains the power to bestow life to the unliving... but in doing so, ruins the sexual mystique of fucking them. She ends up with a Beauty and the Beast cast and begins trying to kill herself. Deemed "too dark" and barely makes it a single season.

Sphincterclown Stories. Nothing is known. Never makes it to pilot, due to corporate reshuffling.

This guy has the right idea. Look at WHOMP!, where Ronnie comicly exaggerates his flaws and makes relatable comics about being a depressed and anxious fuck without resorted to giving non-physical concepts physical forms like other webcomics. He draws himself so fat that he's a literal orb, when he's probably at the upper limit of BMI in real life.

Dan Vs gets revived for another season, much to everyone's surprise.

Give it to me straight lads, would you watch my show?
Would you make me your husbando?

Good. The plot of my new webcomic. Thanks user.

look, that undertale bitch stole my look, i've had the same haircut since conception and look 12

It's my happy face.

You seem like a best friend character to the main character and the world y'all lived in would be very toejam and earl esc

Did some crappy stippling

You look like a comic character.

>Office Space: the incredibly timely cartoon adaptation
>A cartoon based off of a live movie based off an animated short
Weird.

Grunkle Stan's old rival or some shit. They played football with those old-timey striped football uniforms.

You'd be in a Clerks-style cartoon but with less stoner humor and more slice-of-life.

Semi-biographical cartoon about a young Kurt Vonnegut.

A small-town girl who is being STALKED BY A TINY ASSASSIN WITH TWO TOOTHPICKS.

An upcoming producer and DJ.

Your show would be about an upcoming producer and DJ.

Already exists. Hehhehhe, nehneh.

I haven't done mouse drawing in ages.

Also me

The last straight white male in Canada struggles to survive against the horde of brown, transgender, gay Canucks.

Don't forget the chinese.

loved you in the emoji movie

adult sitcom on MTV in the style of PPG

ms p

office sitcom on tbs that lasts half a season.

Local skatepark is shutting down. Has to raise money with new schemes each episode.

Kind of fucked up drama/adventure about a kid who hangs around the library and "goes on adventures in books" to avoid shitty home life. Think Matilda+Pagemaster.

The day-to-day life of a young woman who is often stressed and over-worked, yet keeps a positive attitude and helps out her less-responsible friends

After a bad childhood experience at a birthday party, BigLips McFrustrated devotes his life to picking fights with people in mascot costumes

Sundance-bait about a young man discovering and coming to terms with his bisexuality while at DragonCon.

a 'zany' slice of life roomie show staring:
as wage-slave bob, newest resident of the apartment complex, the audience stand in and token normie. moving in with his buddy chad, who found out about the place from his garage band buddies
Friendly bartender at the local pub, somehow attracts half-assed mysteries, gets abducted by aliens, they just want directions to Dallas
Landlady that just wants people to stop ruining the apartments and pub with their shitty money making plans and wacky adventures.
and as the struggling garage band style slackers who are always couch surfing around the other apartments or abusing the kindness of the welcoming barkeep
as the token Canadian who sells maple syrup based knick-knacks from the Bar and runs the comedy nights.
is the neighbour who lives across the hall and is only ever seen after dark, may or may not be a reptilian in disguise
as the weird room mate who lives in a tiny room trying to get his show picked up by a major channel, may actually be writing the show he's in
Grab-thano'x the despoiler, lives in the basement and attempts to capture the president, ends up capturing random homeless people with passing resemblance
token girl, working on her comedy at the bar, never encounters any of the weird shit, cat is actually a genius testing out its robotic human.

oh, and as an aspiring boxer who may or may not be the lovechild of mike Tyson.

Kappa Mikey in reverse
That sounds hysterical

Man tries to get a girlfriend only to find out she already has a boyfriend

Theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek

Its the american version of the main dude's story

Got lazy with the face

Superhero that fights crime by blinding people with fivehead shine

Posting an old picture because I can hardly draw on a train.

If I knew how to draw and use mspaint with a trackpad I'd post a fat pale mexican

Some sort of punk band cartoon. Every episode has references to other bands and most plots revolve around needing money

slice of life comedy with weird situations, like the life and times of tim but a bit toned down.

Surrealist miniseries, mc is a big tripper but the twist is that drugs make everything look normal.

Knockoff dilbert cartoon.

Some sort of comedy show that only stoners will appreciate or the next big bread winner for CN.

Man wakes up to find out that his apartment has been built over by a mazelike mega-structure, he has to work with his neighbors to find a way out. As their journey unfolds they will find out how such a colossal structure can be built and its purpose for trapping them inside.

Professional golf caddie at a high profile country clubs gets wind of the inner workings of a secret society consisting of the some of the worlds most powerful people. This leads him down a road of intrigue and conspiracy that could change the fate of the world.

Graffiti artist in a cyberpunk world becomes hunted by a cabal of agents. As a result he joins a resistance group, but is he prepared to sacrifice his own ideals to take down this threat?

Man becomes indebted to the Mexican Cartel and has to do a variety of less than savory deeds. The series mostly runs off dark humor, as the protagonist, becomes less and less phased with the criminal acts he is committing.

A genetically modified person with superpowers awakens in a city dumpster with no recollection of his history. The entire series is about him adjusting to the homeless life.

Small town butcher becomes very offended when a majority of the town suspects him of committing a spree of murders that plagues the town. Determined to clear his he does his own investigation, but his grumpy attitude seems to be one of his biggest obstacles.

Man reverts back to his childhood and has to live his life over, but unfortunately he doesn't exactly remember all of the things that happened back then.

reposting this because i have not changed at all since the last time i did this

Fuck