Anyone else upset about the BLM comic cancellation?

Marvel is perhaps the most diverse comic organization there is. I commend them for that, but everyone else seems to hate them for it.

I was actually hoping for there to be more seasons of the BLM comic. The parable shows the tension between black people and a fascist government.

Honestly, I think that cancelling this comic is boarderline racist.

newsweek.com/marvel-cancels-tanehisi-coates-black-panther-crew-comic-609121

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/710927/million-migrants-Germany-unemployed-Merkel-open-door-policy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go back to tumblr faggot

Sup Forums has been accepting of diverse comics since its founding. I don't know what my tumblr account has to do with it.

Diversity is for faggots who feel their minority has to be shoved into the forefront of everything. Fuck you and fuck your shitty diversity

If it's such a bad thing then why is it present in such mainstream stuff?

>Overwatch
>most of marvel's comics
>movies
>television
>european schools and culture

Theoretically, you could get arrested here in britain for saying the stuff you did as "Hate speech."

How is cancelling a comic racist? It wasn't selling so marvel decided to cut their loss, race played no part in that decision. Also it had Misty Without Danny and that's just no good

Sup Forums pls leave

But yes, OP. This is a serious issue. Marvel canceling one of their mos important comics is immoral and terrible. Especially since they let white people like Peter Parker and Steve Rogers have their books. Just sayin.

>t about the BLM comic cancellation?
/poltards/ prettending to be /comrades/

stop making these threads, people over here like black people

It was a very important comic that is needed in this dangerous time.

>take a bunch of characters no one really cares about and put them on a team book

No shit it was canceled quickly.

Just because you are too racist to care for the characters doesn't mean other nonracist people didn't. Sorry, Not Sorry.

I agree brotha

Black power! tuck frump!

Christ, why is Sup Forums so cock hungry for bait?

they're not even trying

>using homosexual sex as an insult
Shouldn't you be back at Sup Forums or Sup Forums hmmm?

>I don't agree therefore it's bait
Such intelligent insight (that's sarcasm by the way).

>Marvel is perhaps the most diverse comic organization there is. I commend them for that, but everyone else seems to hate them for it

Yeah, we're friends with the LGBT board. They need to go back to Sup Forums

Only racists hate Marvel. It's because of them that Trump won. It's no wonder why they hate a company that opposes him.

They ARE diverse, but instead of using that diversity they try to spam new character nobody gives a fuck about and they shamelessly pander to make people mad and to get press because their boss is a known racist and corporate asshole who only cares about making money and nothing else.

This is coming from a black guy too; this shit has crossed the line from being "inclusive" right over to being "insulting".

Mods for fucks sake ban these b8 posting Sup Forums and Sup Forums fucktards

>>

replace "autistic screeching" with a bunch of examples of these bait threads and you have a pretty good reaction image

>Co unironically accepts and supports this

They split their audience. Shouldn'ta done that.

Black Panther is popular right now, and they could've consolidated all those potential readers into a single juggernaut book. Instead they divided their attention and potential fans got frustrated.

>Marvel
>opposes Trump
newsflash..

>Theoretically, you could get arrested here in britain for saying the stuff you did as "Hate speech."
That's just awful

I use to read comic books until they forced contemporary socio-political issues into them.

I don't want to know why a political branch is bad, why wolverine is gay, why thor is a woman, I just want to read the stuff I grew up with.

You know, OP, if you're going to go maximum overbait, why not at least post the comics in question, so we might be able to salvage an actual discussion about the book?

Did this book actually have black lives matter bullshit? I flipped through a few pages and saw a bunch of oc black superhumans in the forties but I didn't actually read it.

Just ignore the dismembered little girls, fellow Brits. Stiff upper lip, the guvnas needs that cheap labor and those votes to keep their offices lush.

I'm only upset about Nova, I couldn't care less about this comic.

This. Plus did Black Panther need a THIRD book? Especially after the second one was cancelled?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

niggers are the most annoying ppl

>Cheap labor.

Migrants don't work.

express.co.uk/news/world/710927/million-migrants-Germany-unemployed-Merkel-open-door-policy

>Marvel cancels BLM comic book

I laughed loud af at this pic and I'm supposed to be quiet because I'm at a graduation ceremony

No I hate Marvel because the way they treat complicated political issues is so hamfisted and heavyhanded that it's like being bashed upside the head with a brick.

I bought your damn comic, don't tell me I'm the scum of the earth because I didn't want to vote for Nixon in a Pantsuit.

I'm more upset they cancelled Nova.

Message from Sup Forums

Keep your classist, trans-privileged, sjw shit on your own board.
Leave ours alone, you're not welcome here.

shouldn't you be back at reddit?

>Overwatch

I don't know, when a team is meant to be international the diversity feels less forced

Same thing with team Rainbow from Siege

You have to understand none of the people who were complaining about a lack of diversity in comic books actually read comic books. They just didn't want comic book fans to be immune from their Social religion of moral Exhibitionism and minority worship.

They did the same thing with video games. See: Gamergate.

This isn't really about diversity at all its about forcing people to do what they say out of a delusional sense of moral superiority.

When Marvel gave diversity all these people didn't support the company and buy the comics. Marvel openly stated this. Its really about their jobs and the bottom line.

No company would dare put themselves out there and directly cite diversity unless it was serious.

Is that Richie?

Richard Rider is back in the recent Nova series.
It's cancelled with issue 7 though.

Well gamergate was more caused by retarded journalists doubling down and closing ranks instead of admitting on their clique got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

But yeah, the divide between journalists and gamers had been growing for years at that point (for christ sakes, how the fuck did God Hand get a lower score than Corey in the House: The Game?), and GG was the straw that broke the camel's back.

From the two issue that are out the book made no sense. Why would Storm care about gentrification. Why would she call white people Mayonnaise multiple times and be so hostile to them?

It's just like her marriage to Black Panther. People keep using her to promote their race message because she's probably the most popular black character. Especially Black female but she's not representative of black American culture. Neither is Black Panther for that matter yet here they are in Harlem going on about American politics. This whole book's premise was stupid.

>Sup Forumsmblr will fall for this

>Sup Forums has been accepting of diverse comics since its founding

Rewriting history already? Jeez slow down with that cultural Marxism.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Why would Black Panther even care about what African Americans do?

My time in uni taught me that educated Africans want nothing to do with African Americans.

Wouldn't it be Sup Forums-Sup Forums? Since it's pretending to be Sup Forumsmblr.

Well they vote don't they?

It's Africans in general. Why the fuck SHOULD they care about a bunch of Americans that happen to have a similar skin colour to them? It's not like the Americans give a fuck about them anyway.

>I was actually hoping for there to be more seasons of the BLM comic.

>seasons
>of a comic

really really surprised no one caught this

How the fuck did I end up on CBR?

It feels like they gave this series to Coates just because he's a famous black writer right now even though he's got no experience writing comics (to my knowledge and brief glance over hiw wikipedia page)

Feels like giving the book to a current black comic book writer or an up and coming one would have been a better move. Must suck to be a struggling black comic writer and just get passed over for this guy

Your memes are old.

Your country sounds like a totalitarion shithole

This was actually good tho
And it wasn't stupid and condescending like America chavez

You are correct

So, minorities can do whatever they want without fear of any criticisim? You country sounds like a botched abortion shit hole

I feel like it's pretty low hanging fruit of a topic to dedicate a book to. I'm not saying the topic can't be discussed in comics but it usually comes off as super hamfisted and poorly written points.

This book also just seems to scream tokenism more than the fucking token characters already did when they were on a team.

Honestly this fucking topic can be discussed in an X-Men book but nah, gotta get those Panther bucks to hype the movie.

The thing is, "black lives matter" isn't the actual focus of the book. It's a back drop for sure, but the book mainly focuses on exploring the team's characters in context of black history, where they stand in the world, their allegiances, origins, as a mutant, king, etc.

The book isn't going ALL COPS MUST FORFEIT THEIR WEAPONS or whatever.

>People fell for the bait

>people over here like black people

> Make a popular Black Panther comic.

> Instead of adding B&TC as a secondary strip in the BP comic like they would have done in the past, they make it a separate comic to fleece customers.

> Dilute fanbase across multiple titles...what a surprise, sales are shit.

>there are people in this thread not realizing this person is kidding

nah we're just having fun.

baiting in Sup Forums is easier than everywhere else. You don't even need to hide