/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

What is she, /swco/? Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out this Week:
Pablo Hidalgo's Guide to the Species of Star Wars (May 25th)
Revan #1 (May 26th)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=yzpBS9cC83U

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=YfeWNZqVYsE

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-cnM6aosLI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/6czu4r/im_replaying_knights_of_the_old_republic_2_and/
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rishii
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/05/star-wars-the-last-jedi-cover-portfolio
youtu.be/Nj93GnoxhRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is she, /swco/?

Son a bitch you got us twice in a row

Does anyone that Kylo could a decent pilot. You know, considering who his father and grandfather were?

So how's that billboard coming

I don't get it

>>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
I don't pop into /swco/ often because I haven't gotten around to watching season 2 of Rebels yet, so could someone inform me about this?
Is Rebels ending?

Woke Liberals are awfully fond of making references to Harry Potter, at least in the 'Murrica and social media spheres.

Likely because it's literally the only thing they've ever read that wasn't mandatory school reading to be quite fucking honest from a lot of them I've seen.

Yeah, they confirmed at Celebration that Season 4 is going to be the last.

It's not cancelled, they're just deciding to end it.

Filoni doing sequel trilogy era cartoon next

Filoni confirmed at Celebration when that trailer dropped that it would be the last season.
Before that our only knowledge on the subject was Freddie Prince, Kanan's VA, basically saying Disney had them greenlit indefinitely and they 'had stories' for around seven seasons.

quads of truth

That's fair enough, at least it's not getting cancelled out of nowhere.
I love an intentional ending.

Now this is unfortunate.
I care little for anything nucanon.

To keep with the theme I think he should be a fuckup in that regard, too.

That's the season 2 trailer in the OP, not the season 4 though

Next season is the last. Hopefully we'll find out who the father of Sabine's child really is; whether or not this Kanan is actually the mirror universe Kanan, who is pretending to be blind; and if it was Ahsoka or Bendu who took Ezra's anal virginity on that desert moon.

That's why I had to ask, I was confused.
Like I said, I haven't seen season 2 yet, so for all I knew season 3 hadn't come out yet and was cancelled after season 2.

He gets motion sickness whenever he tries spinning the ship in battle.

>That's the season 2 trailer in the OP
Shit, I didn't notice. I thought previous OPs only changed the Out This Week part. The BF2 trailer link was also changed.

Hope it's true. Maybe he can breathe some life into it, differenciate it from OT.

and maybe no jedis.

AHSOKA SERIES
W
H
E
N

I doubt that they'll touch that era in other media until all three movies are out.

Hopefully never.

You already got a movie, 5 seasons of an Ahsoka series, a season where Ahsoka was featured multiple times, and a book.

What could this book possibly hold?
What the hell does the first one contain?

>Revan #1 (May 26th)
Okay, what did I miss? Is this a thing or is OP having a giggle?

>I care little for anything nucanon.
Like Rebels?

What characters are basically carbon copies of other characters? Hard mode: No Clones

>Like Rebels?
It's basically the only thing I like.
It being similar/connected to The Clone Wars is probably part of that.

OP is havin a giggle

>Okay, what did I miss? Is this a thing or is OP having a giggle?
Go back two threads. Five variant covers: male Revan, female Reven, MtF Revan, FtM Revan, and tentacle monster Revan.

Pablo said he was "capable", which is probably an understatement, and then said he'd let us be the judge of how capable when we see him in action.

So he's confirmed not bad.

I GOTCHU THREAD

>kotorfags

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/6czu4r/im_replaying_knights_of_the_old_republic_2_and/

>So i'm replaying the game and got to the end where Kreia explains the real reason behind the exile's disconnection from the force. It's because scenes of great death and horrible acts of violence can create echoes in the force and eventually these echoes get so great with the death of all the jedi at Malachor V that the protagonist is deaf to the force and has to learn how to make that connection again, in part through bonds from other force sensitives.

>Anyway I just think that it would be an absolutely amazing thing to see in film, if let's just take the new films for example (although i'd love to see an old republic series dealing with mandalorian wars and Malachor V), Rey has to do something horrible that causes a wound in the force for the greater good, and the movie ends with her being unable to sense it or use it, and the whole next film revolves around that.

>Oh and that's not even delving into the main idea Kreia drives home, which I agree with, is that the Force is beyond the Jedi and the Sith, they're both wrong. You can't just adhere to the jedi code to master the force.

No, thats a KOTOR2fag. Don't lump people who like the first game in with Obsidrones

This is fucking disgusting. Please tell me this is a shop.

Yes I too am outraged over this, the poor alignment on those tshirts is absolutely inexcusable and my autism demands that I treat it as the worst thing that has ever happened

He was a good friend

whoever designed those t-shirts should be fired for such a terrible design and lack of proper alignment.

>having non-canon t-shirts

plebs

I know right? Who okay'd that design for printing?

Bad font & bad alignment

>canonicaly ahsoka and rey are the only female force users who have had a relevant impact on the galaxy

really makes me think

>there are people who ship Vader and Tarkin on the internet right now

>Padme only becomes preggors after Ahsoka leaves

This means that Ahsoka was a cum sink for Anakin to release his sexual frustrations on. As soon as she left he had no choice but to use his wife. Truly Ahsoka leaving was the one true cause of Anakin's turning

Fucking idiots

When did hating the KOTOR games became an acceptable meme?

I could see Ahsoka getting the next ongoing within a year depending on how the expansion to 4 ongoings works out. If we compare the numbers that Poe and Aphra are putting up relative to Kanan (The only canceled ongoing) I get the distinct feeling that we probably won't be seeing one or possibly both of them in year's time. As of issue 6 Aphra is selling around 5k under what issue 6 of Kanan sold (~40k vs ~45k) and 10k under Poe's issue 6 (~50k), while issue 12 of Poe only outsold Kanan 12 by 2k (~38k vs ~36k). If Screaming Citadel or TLJ don't boost the numbers of their relevant titles, I could easily see a cancellation or two and an opening for an Ahsoka ongoing.

There's also the possibility of her getting a miniseries, although given that we're getting two force user minis in a row with Maul and Windu, I'd reckon that she's at least second in line.

Either way, with Rebels concluding in a year I think that they'll definitely want to do something to appease animation fans and an Ahsoka title feels like the more obvious solutions.

Blame the Gray Jedi meme

How long of a time-period did RotS take place over?

Huh. Felt longer than that.

So Anakin and Padme hasn't seen each other for around 8 or 9-ish months when RotS began?

Anakin and obi wan are fighting the outer rim sieges during that time i believe.

>When did hating the KOTOR games became an acceptable meme?
user, people can dislike stuff you like. That doesn't make it a meme. Kotor is not the greatest thing ever.

Now that's the type of cartoon Filoni should make

any bird people in star wars

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rishii

I can't imagine any relationship involving Tarkin going well.

>and if it was Ahsoka or Bendu who took Ezra's anal virginity on that desert moon.
None of these two did the dirty deed.

Fascism/Tarkin is a pretty healthy and loving relationship

What happened to Lt. Lyste?

Even if they knew he wasn't a spy, he still shot Governor Pryce with a stun blaster and she seemed pretty pissed about it.

Of course they can, but you can't deny hating Kotor seems the new cool thing to do now.
You can't even discuss Revan or Kreia without being called a fag by some assholes here.
As if being not canon automatically makes it bad.

Meanwhile in Thrawn's office...

I'd say pryce is well over space legal. Perhaps TOO legal

Do you think he can Sup Forums?

So Kylo is going full dark side by the end of TLJ?

Wouldn't that be too predictable?

Nah, he's going to be redeemed

He's going to run in circles in full denial about how badly he fucked up in TFA, before going rogue on Snoke. I hope Rey's power will creep up on her Dark Phoenix-style and either join him in his edgy teenage rebellion or go with Snoke instead.

It'll be funny if the new generation of Force users turns out to be even bigger fuckups than Anakin and Luke were.

Handmaiden a cute.

I miss Durge.

Did you read the Clone Wars comics ?
He's awesome in it

>It'll be funny if the new generation of Force users turns out to be even bigger fuckups than Anakin and Luke were.
I'd love that, honestly.
Better it be human error than asshole prophecies that fuck people up.

He did a complete 180 in the comics, he went from never talking to never shutting up.

His character arc so far reminds me of the antagonist from The Raid 2, down to killing his own father over a desire to become more powerful and immediately regretting it. It makes me wonder if the actors of those films threw out any ideas beyond choreography and their cameos in TFA.

If that's any indication of Kylo's trajectory, he'll kill Snoke and his constituents at the last second and will probably try to kill Rey on his own terms despite having some perverted admiration for her. Rey will kill Kylo, but comfort him in his last moments.

Vanity Fair preview

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/05/star-wars-the-last-jedi-cover-portfolio

youtu.be/Nj93GnoxhRE

Totally Ezra, right.

Dolores Umbridge

Rian strikes back.

>this kills JJ

IS THAT A BOTHAN ?
IS THAT A FUCKING CANON BOTHAN ?

fucking sjws ruining my star wars

What was the point in the red arm again?

parallel to C3PO's silver leg in ANH because every single little detail has to be ripped off

>no shoehorned twi'leks
"this looks generic and soulless" in 3...

this is actually interesting

Looks generic and soulless. I thought JJ was kicked off?

Say it out loud user:
>DJ
>Bridger
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

it's gotta be

>DJ
Ezra did do that broadcast speaking out against the Empire.

Yeah, it's like they're not even trying to be subtle anymore.

>I'm not crying it's raining on my face.

The lady-scrotum thing in the back looks more Doctor Who than Star Wars.

I wonder if this is the prop light saber that actually glows or if they whipped it up in the computer.

This feels like a divorce photo.

Like a Renaissance painting.

For the pic? Definitely done on a computer.

>Carrie and her daughter
Oh crap. I wasn't expecting feels this early today.

she has bigger tits than I thought

Yup, it definitely looks like a Bothan from Legends

Is that all the pics? None of Dern or even Snoke?