ComicXposure Anti-Venom/Emma Frost Variant by InHuyk Lee

twitter.com/comic_xposure/status/867083787959717888

Other urls found in this thread:

estonius.deviantart.com/art/The-Spider-Women-and-The-Ankhgorians-By-Nil-Moa-580537640
estonius.deviantart.com/art/Marvel-s-Mania-Estonius-Ozymandias-By-Toro-Diego-407497444
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now people will have the option of being mind raped or tentacle raped.

Oh christ, my dick is Dimonds!

Any higher quality versions?

>or

Really hoping for a version of this in Venom Verse

I miss him.

He was the most superior symbiote to ever walk the earth

Bump

Looks like is going to need to be diamonds.

Holy hell, I just now noticed that mistake, what the shit phone...thanks for pointing that out user

dumb phoneposter

Sorry, I can't really take my computer to work with me

curb your Goddamned addiction, then

It was a slow day, no one wanted food today, just drinks, and I don't have to serve the drinks, just make the food. What does this matter to you?

You remind me too much of myself, and it makes me angry. We don't need more people like us, so I'm imploring you to become a better person so I don't have to get my shit together and do the same.

Well, shit, I guess we're screwed then user, cause I hella ain't doin' that. Let's just stay here and turn this into another symbiote thread and forget about how our shit is just not together.

I want to nibble on that succulent shoulder.

You can have the shoulder, I call Mania's hip

Also a good choice.

My turn to go to work, I guess. Time to slightly less not have my shit together. Keep on keepin' on, Jerm.

You too user, hope the shift goes by quickly for you man, I used to work graveyard shifts, I know how long that cap lasts. Peace

An Emma Frost Anti-Venom would be a pretty damn formidable foe. The strength and abilities of Anti-Venom combined with Emma Frost's incredibly powerful telepathy and diamond form.

My dick, my poor dick!

Kek

My original intent was to make a joke about only diamonds could cut diamonds. So, if you want to give the D to Emma Frost your dick really needs to be diamonds.

Correcting the spelling was a coincident.

>Mania tries to fight Emma Frost Anti-Venom in Venomverse
>Emma Frost Anti-Venom goes into her mind
>Creates illusion of Andi's father
>Andi breaks down and cries

OC of the artist.
estonius.deviantart.com/art/The-Spider-Women-and-The-Ankhgorians-By-Nil-Moa-580537640

estonius.deviantart.com/art/Marvel-s-Mania-Estonius-Ozymandias-By-Toro-Diego-407497444

>she will never rape your ass with that tongue
Feels bad.

There's an absence of female Anti-Venom art. Before this variant cover, pic related was the only one and I never really liked it. So I'm loving this variant cover.

Why does she have abs on her pussy mount?
Or is it just this long?