Kek. This is some pretty snappy dialogue

Kek. This is some pretty snappy dialogue.

I didn't know Seanbaby wrote for Marvel

Richard is old Marvel and he's realizing how shit nuMarvel is. It's so bad it made his space cancer worse and killed his comic.

"Take your kid to work day" went too far, stayed too long.

We need another Annihilation Wave to toughen up the "millennials babies". Or even just Nextwave. Take all the insane rocket-lawnchair awesome of comic books and drag the Kid Avengers or Guardians or Newest Warriors or whatever through all the adventure, Kirby-speak, flying werewolves, and unrestrained power of 'old' Marvel.

I hope Loveness ends up on another book.

I hope he's on the new Runaways book.

>more bendisspeak
jesus christ can this man not write dialogue to save his life?

It's Jeff Loveness you dum dum.

Isn't Cho like 20?

>am I cool yet?

Sam Alexander's had a rough life.
The rest of his teammates have had a cakewalk.

He got punted by an Inverted Hulk to FRANCE.

F

Is he older than Peter now?

Quill should always be older but he's probably been deaged. Rich should be in his late 20s?

If Sam was conceived before he became nova maybe, i get peter quill would probably be older but Nova was a teen hero in the 70s so it's funny seeing him over take peter in growing up

>quill was the weathered and serious guy
>richard was the cocky teen hero
>quill is now memey and covered in 80s nostalgia
>richard matures decades in the span of several years

Pottery

Eh, Runaways should have never been an ongoing.

Sam gets a bad rap. His book has some legitimately good bits in it and blends cosmic hero stuff with Earth stuff pretty well.

That strip had me lol.

The book was just too good for this world.

Same shit, different name.

He's right though, and you know who I'm talking about

Sam is great. Nova's been nothing but fun. I'd even give Kamala a pass, if I could. But kid Cyclops and Kid Vision just have to vanish. Wanda goes nuts because she's retroactively been crazy and now her children with Vision never happened, then House of M and No more mutants etc etc and now there's a Vision kid for no reason other than to force the young avengers angle.
I miss Assistant Editor's month. I never read much of them, I just miss that they HAD and ADMITTED that there WAS an assistant editors month to put all the bad ideas in. Because comic books are meant to be fun and enjoyable and they take themselves too seriously now.

>Rich should be in his late 20s?
Mid-20s. He's the same age as the rest of the New Warriors crew, who are all early to mid 20s.

>The casual is backtracking

You guys completely fail to understand what Bendis speak actually is.
Bendis speka is not "characters quickly talke back and forth using shot sentences or single words".

Bendis speak possesses it's own rhythm and structure, mixed in with a vague air of self-aware smugness, that makes it uniquely recognizable and grating.

>I hate everything about that sentence

>I've read so much about you on the forums!

I forget, do we like her or hate her? Because the impressions I get make me hate her.

I like her. She's cute and makes me want to impregnate a Muslim chick.

>makes me want to impregnate a Muslim chick

Who doesn't? They're even tastefully giftwrapped

She was pretty bad at first with the memes and internet culture she was spouting. It was pretty "how do you do fellow kids" but not as bad as Waid. She made a fucking doge reference.

She got better but then now she's also written by Waid and she killed a bunch of Hydra soldiers in New Warriors so I don't even know anymore.

There's a new New Warriors book?

>le whacky 80s movie reference
>le epic Spider-Man joke

>le retarded college kid bitching about everything with memes instead of real arguments in an attempt to fit in

>le butthurt neckbeard virgin

Maybe stick to Sup Forums. It's probably a bit more your speed.

Nope, New Warriors stay as young adults and Peter Parker is in his late 20's.

Oh you mean Quill? No, Abnett said he was born in 1985 in Guardians 3000 and even Bendis said he was in his 30's.

Although with Pratt edging to his 40's comic Peter might get older.

Rich should be 25 at the most.

>le
Go back to reeeeeeeddit

But then every plot is solved by Punchmaster punching everything. Not that I would mind that.

Why's old Nova so based?

He had no clue how shit Marvel got after 2013, and he's aware of the massive quality drop

There's a Vision kid because of Tom King's masterpiece. Viv deserved better, though.

Dog, this is a thread about Richard Rider.
You wanna talk about "deserved better"? Viv being another soapbox for Waid is nothing compared to what Bendis did to Rich.