Actually kind of amazed that Viacom gave Nintendo permission to do this

Actually kind of amazed that Viacom gave Nintendo permission to do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/software/wiiu.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm more sad that Squidward wasn't involved

You think Squidward fucks the Squid sisters on the side?

Definitely not, he's a pretentious classical prick and would probably insult their music on the first opportunity he got

Splatfest also had this, which was nice.

Pretty sure that the Spongebob and Patrick Splatfest went on at the same time as a Splatfest for some obscure Japanese property, and Nintendo may have sought Viacom out for some sea-creature synergy.

This game was the absolute best. Even if I forced myself to only ever wear the starting equipment and gun. The clothes mostly because I felt like it, but Splattershot Jr.'s Bubble/Mine combo is too good to pass up ever.

But it's music by other Cephalopods, maybe he'd like it?

Why would you be amazed that a company would want their most popular show advertised on a popular game for kids?

Isn't Splatoon only popular in Japan?

It did decently in the U.S.

if patrick won, would spongebob become a villain

Splatoon sold more in US than in Japan

Splatoon is still the most popular new ip franshise on PS4/XBone/Wii U

Why is Marie so perfect?

Squid sisters >>>> a single squid sister

It was Tuna Mayonnaise Onigiri vs Red Salmon Onigiri

He's an octopus you know.

SPLATOON CARTOON/ANIME WHEN? HOW HAS THIS NOT HAPPENED? Fuck Nintendo shoots a hole in the ground, strikes oil, then shrugs and plugs it back up with a cork. They have no idea how to use their IPs effectively.

They had a live Squid Sisters concert and it's getting a sequel, but okay.

Speaking of which, how bout that new plot?

no he's gay

nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/software/wiiu.html

Splatoon - 4.8 million
Splatoon sold 1.4+ million in Japan according to Media Create

The only competitors to "best selling new ip" title are the likes of Knack, Driveclub and Bloodborn

AUTOBOTS FOR LIFE BITCHES
MARIE FAGS KILL YOURSELF

HERE COMES THE MONEEEEEY

Fuck off and never return, child

I don't think Nintendo has control of making anime/cartoon. They might have to be approached by a studio/network first and then approve the idea, but if the other way around the Studio would have to agree to do so.

Besides they have a Splatoon Manga in CoroCoro Comic that I think is still on Going.
I recall seeing an commercial for it when I was watching a livestream of Pokemon.

>Went Team Patrick
>Went Team Decepticons

Feels Good Man

t. someone who's not a fucking retard

The squid sounds would be gone and I doubt it that nintendo is brave enough to do a cartoon that worked like the mr. bean cartoon one.

>Miiverse was fucking gold during the event

Never again

isn't one of the squid sisters suicidal or something

People joked that one of them was suicidal because they lost the final Splatfest, and that they didn't show up during the reveal of Splatoon 2

nah she just switched sides to the octolings

They better continue partnerships when splatoon 2 is out.