If Steven Universe, Regular Show, Gumball, Adventure Time, TTG, Nu and somehow also Old PPG, Clarence, We Bare Bears...

If Steven Universe, Regular Show, Gumball, Adventure Time, TTG, Nu and somehow also Old PPG, Clarence, We Bare Bears, Mighty Magiswords and hell Infinity Train and Villainous were ALL apart of the CN City bumpers from the mid 2000s what events would you like to see involving their characters?

>Pearl at the DMV getting her license, driving with an instructor and Modercai and Rigby crashing int other vehicle and getting pissed at their ridiculousness messing up her test

>Finn and Jake attempting to fight Black Hat who sees them as a nuisance as he strolls out of his mansion, with Ed Edd and Eddy throwing eggs at him, and thats what really sets him off.

>Clarence hogging up one of those rides you see outside super markets that cost a quarter. A long line of characters behind him, with varying degrees of irritation.

>Grizz and Panda trying to talk to the Gems and Ami and Yumi.
fuck I miss CN City.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j27vdTSn7IE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GODDAMN the nostalgia burns!

3D depictions of Aberdale and Beach City with their respective casts would be gorgeous and cute.

I would like to see the city nuked from orbit

There's an app for that.

I really wished they still did CN City.

>Vilgax, Aku, Mojo Jojo, Jasper and Katz playing Poker in a villains only bar and trading stories about themselves
>Ben and Rook trying to get into the Justice League
>Ice Bear serving several characters at a Teppanyaki grill restaurant
>Fred Flinstone and other Hannah Barbara characters complaining about all these new cartoons taking the spotlight
>Gumball trying to fit in with the cool cat characters like Tom and Top Cat in the ally but failing cause he's "tamed"
>Johnny Bravo flirting with the Gems and getting his ass kicked as a result
>Marceline performing at a concert with an entire audience of miscellaneous characters cheering her on
>The Eds trying to get Clarence to scam someone but failing cause he doesn't know what scamming is

If Aku's coffin was in the bar, I would be amused and horrified.

Lol. Everyone evil there giving Jack the evil eye.

Does anyone have all of these in one location? Youtube has a scattered collection.

youtube.com/watch?v=j27vdTSn7IE

>these two at CN bar
>"that guy with great flaming eyebrows is your dad, right?"
>"yeah"
>"and where is your mom?"
>"She is gone..."
>"So... would you introduce me to your dad?
>"what?!"

>Jasper
Stop

>Fred Flinstone and other Hannah Barbara characters complaining about all these new cartoons taking the spotlight
Wasn't there a bumper exactly like this?

>bumper where Uncle Grandpa and Grandpa Max from Ben 10 meet and are about to have a RV race

>Black Hat tries to sell weapons to other supervillains but only attracts eddy who sees him like his hero
>nu ppg vs old ppg
>steven,clarence,gumball,KO,BMO and Chloe play a game of tag
Yfw none of this will ever happen

geoffvster on Vimeo uploaded a lot of them in hq, they just lack the music and sound effects

There is no way this is actually hanging up in a school

>Tom and Top Cat
>"cool"
Kek no. The only cool cats are Felix, The pink Panther and Garfield.

Oh boy

>no OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
>no Uncle Grandpa
>fucking Infinity Train

Bad job, OP.

>every girl on CN city wants to date Jake or Aku
Truly the best husbandos

Can't really blame the girls who wanna date them.

Jack is a really nice guy, humble, wise and will usually avoid confrontation unless it's absolutely necessary.

Aku, for all of his dickery, has demonstrated many times that he can be actually very friendly and cordial on his good days. There were many occasions where he was super chill and casual with those around him, even Jack.

Kids love them too

delete this

This. OP is a retard

SJW crap probably.

Just SU

What is steven shitverse doing in this picture?

Best CN show

>Garfield

Fat cats are not cool!

He got fit in fist of the borf star

>Felix the Cat
>"cool"
Please, user.

He is

This was pretty great.

>Ed boys vs. Clarence boys
>Uncle Grandpa throwing mean, yet oblivious pranks with his bullshit cartoon powers
>old CN having a rivalry with the nu CN shows is a reocurring gag

Thinking about it breaks my heart, so I'll just stop now.

>GSM
>I wonder what Global System for Mobile Communications have in common with Steven Universe.
>mfw

Kek

Still don't know why they haven't done this. Gumball's animators could totally pull it off.

>Aku constantly bullying Steven and making him cry

"IT'S LIKE A BIG, STUPID BABY!"

>HEY KIDS! WANT TO BE AKOOL LIKE AKU?

>Inverted Paradox Penny and the leech monster from SJ XCIX having a shapeshifter fight.
...I know the leech monster would win but it'd still be kick-ass.

>Time Squad appears in Regular Show's Park-House
>Various '80s references abound
>They struggle to determine what year it is

>Captain K'nuckles and the Eds are stocking Benson wanting to steal his gumballs

>Kevin, Benson, and Edward (from Lazlo) are together ripping on dweebs.

>Evil Con Carne and Villainous

>Clarence hangs out with Jimmy and Sarah

>Plank and Regis (from Clarence) just standing around

>Finn is trying out Magiswords

>Mr. Herriman is trying to explain to various characters from Gumball that they are Imaginary Friends

>beated of one hit by Gumball
>it'd still be kick-ass.
Pennyfags delusion

She didn't get defeated by one hit from Gumball. She got defeated by one hit from an ancient VHS player. That could knock anyone out.

>actually its called hentai, and its an art in some parts of the world.

wtf I love Robin now!