You've gotta be fucking kidding me

You've gotta be fucking kidding me....

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/spacetwinks/status/866446175754432513
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

carol corps?

the girls don't look bad, but holy shit that """"""""""""""guy""""""""""""""

Holy shit, are they actually doing the Carol Corps the way it should've been in the first fucking place? Well I'll be fucked, a bit of sanity at last!

Maybe next she finally proposes to Jess.

What's the problem?

Honestly, I kinda like the idea of a more prominent hero assembling a team of C-listers and instead of everyone having their own distinct identity they become his/her support staff.

You know, like Batman does with his small army of supporting heroes.

Pull some real obscure characters out of the marvel database and just give them to Carol.

Really don't have a problem with this at all. And a decent supporting cast would go a long way to making her more appealing as well if Marvel is going to make this push.

(didn't care for Alpha Flight being shoehorned in. for one, they can be their own team. two, when having space adventures there is only so much that can be done with Sasquatch and Puck, her team needs to have powers a little more suitable for extravehicular activity, either native or from the suits.

Carol this kreeaboo thing is getting out of hand

neither of those characters are gay

Yes they are. They're clearly in the closet.

Have you never read any of their comics?

Why does the token guy look like a shonen anime protagonist?

I have. Have you?

I have and it seems like you either are one of those retards who see close friends and think they are gay or just retarded

This

The moment subtext becomes text the relationship is no longer interesting. Just look at Harley and Ivy, when it's a will-they-won't-they jokey thing it's great. But when they go full out and say "THEY'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP YOU GUYS" it's suddenly boring and uninteresting.

So yeah, keep Jess and Carol as totally-straight-totally-not-lesbians. If they ever kiss on page they're both ruined. More so than they are now, I mean.

Tchh

...that's what Nova Corps is for, Marvel.

Stop.

Stop with the pushing Carol in the comics. Movie Carol might turn out great, but no one cares about comics Carol. Or rather they aren't really indifferent, they'd prefer to see less of her.

She looks more and more like Ultra Comics in every new publication

Carol is her mom not her gf

What?

Screw that. I want actual lesbian relationships, preferably lasting ones.

Carol and Jess would be perfect for Marvel to have their own les Apollo/Midnighter.

Hopefully Bandini stays on as well.

So who are those C-listers?

Everyone reads lesbian subtext but the true subtext is Jess just latched onto an older woman that vaguely resembles her mother as a replacement.
Carol was basically roped into being her mom and now she's being forced to be a grandma too.

Alpha flight didn't deserve to end up like this.

Do they have the same powers as Carol?

Gay people having lasting, loving relationships is unrealistic and kills my immersion.

twitter.com/spacetwinks/status/866446175754432513

>furry twitter page

Oh look. Carol is going to get herself a team of red shirts who constantly say how great she is. Surely that will make her popular now.

The cadets are one guy from the Red Widow novel, a lesbian with flamethrower robot legs, and a Wakandan techie with a pet xcom GREMLIN.

The guy is probably the one that's going to die tragically.

Ca-Ca-Carol Dance! You no real Captain Marbles!

She is actually half-Kree though.

I sure have

delet this

Everyone forgets that Jess is supposed to mentally be a developmentally stunted teenage with a laundry list of problems.

It's like the normalisation and acceptance of homosexuality somehow resulted in "close friendship" between two men, or two women, being impossible without everyone thinking you're in love with each other. This is some cursed monkey-paw stuff, anons.

>more prominent hero
who?

Not doing a great job arguing that Carol is straight.