No, wait!

No, wait!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZeEahAK0_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still feel bad for him, he didn't deserve this.

I've come to bargain

>No, wait! If you kill me then all your friends will disappear! Also Palpatine is the dark lord of the sith!

Yeah, yeah, 'Kill me and you're no better than me,' big eyes, big eyes

Do you think Aku screaming "I CAN SAVE THE ONE YOU LOVE!" would have helped him survive?

Yes, actually.

It would have been better if Ashi made the portal and pushed Jack through without her. Then, while he's in the portal, we can get a sad scene about how everyone he cared about was going to be erased. But he kills Aku anyway because it's the right thing to do.

Would have spared us the stupid wedding scene and made the last scene a little better.

I agree with this. Too bad Genndy watched TTGL and wanted to copy that ending since 2007

Unironically yes

Yes, he did

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZeEahAK0_E

Pick any of these, he deserved it.

He still didn't deserve it.

He deserved death but in a much more honorable way

why couldn't aku just reach into the time portal and drag jack back to the future like he did in the flashback to when jack lost his sword in the first place?

seriously in the flashback aku wasn't even in the general area and arrived 'just in time' after jack had already jumped in

but when the portal is literally right there in front of him, all he can do is stand there like bricks in the wind?

>Jack coming out of endless time portals ala Doctor Strange ending

I want to draw this.

>honorable way

Fuck no. He deserved what he got, dying like a bitch while trying to run away.

>I agree with this. Too bad Genndy watched TTGL

people in Sup Forums actually believe that Genndy would watch such a terrible anime

>people in Sup Forums actually believe that Genndy would watch such a terrible anime
if he had maybe he wouldn't have written such a garbage ending.

DO IT AND SEND IT TO ME IN DISCORD PLS!

Lucy#4600

Aku was always a bitch and a coward. He deserved a coward's death.

why couldnt jack keep aku in the sword as a prisoner?

ashi could have gone back and stayed and lived happily ever after.

Would You stop and think that in that exact situation? I know I wouldn't.

>people in Sup Forums actually believe that Genndy would watch such a terrible anime
I'm glad you established your opinions don't matter. Now please wear a trip so I can ignore the rest of your posts forever.

i guess i wouldnt. he was pretty intent on destroying him to be fair.

what a missed opportunity tho. makes me even sadder that there may have been ways to keep her but didnt.

That portal was static and 'always on'. The one that Aku and Ashi create seems to be some sort of time rings that isolate the user and send you back.

>bitch and a coward
Elaborate

He lives on in our hearts.

Aku has never had to face a threat that could actually harm him till Jack comes in. When he doesn't he gleefully mocks and terrorizes knowing they can't do shit to him. He's all powerful but doesn't actually know how to fight as we've seen when he fought Jack in human form.

The instant he starts losing he turns tail then either runs or hides.

Tf is discord?

Why was Aku so much more powerful and unbeatable than any other demon on Earth?

As much as I want to say no...it probably would have

Just going by Jack literally giving up when his beloved got AKU'd

that evil guy from the ponies