Deathstroke #19 Storytime

The Lazarus Contract part three!

>speedforce terminator
HERE WE GO

>Dog chasing the taxi
DOG CHASING HIS OWN TAIL YOU RETARDED SHIT WRITER

For once I like Damian and his little shitfits.

It's the Dark Knight Joker meme.

PUSSYY!!!

Flash of murder

I love how ridiculous this is

Young Rose looks retarded.

Holy shit, took a long time to get back to this scene from... what... issue 1?

Preist writes a great Damian. The issue where he was captured by Slade was all kinds of brilliant.

>Brothers

This is hitting to close too home. My parents were always fucking loudly without a care in the world and i had to take care of my little brother and sister. They lived for themselves.

>1000% efficiency

Here we go boys

Wasn't that with the electronic hairpiece thing?

Either way, I just like it when Damian bitches at others instead of pretending he's Batman.

Next week in the Teen Titans annual:
>“THE LAZARUS CONTRACT” finale! The conclusion to our epic crossover is here, the consequences of which will be felt for years to come! What does the future hold for the Titans teams after this game-changing run-in with their greatest enemy? Find out here as we set the stage for the next era of Titans, Teen Titans and Deathstroke!

Then in Deathstroke:
>“The Lazarus Contract” epilogue! As Deathstroke picks up the pieces of his life following the traumatic events of last month’s “The Lazarus Contract,” a threat years in the making boils to the surface when an old friend becomes mortal foe!

Rebirth actually.
It's literally the first scene in this run.

Papa Slade don't play.

I don't think I've seen him hug any of his kids before.

huh, Teen Titans Annual? I thought there was a Lazarus Contract One-Shot

It's why I have so much trouble believing he's being genuine.

See you guys next week for the conclusion.

>brothers

well obviously this is non-canon

Who's doing the Annual?
I hope it's no one from the first two issues.
The art and writing in those were pretty underwhelming.

This one was really good though.
Thanks for the storytime, OP

>My name is Slade Wilson. I'm the fastest killer alive

pure kino

CUTE

Well Grant is the only one that died and he's seeing him again for god knows how many years so I can see it.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Slade has always had a soft spot for his kids. He just can't show it. Same reason he killed black PG's dog to distance himself from her to protect her.

Apparently one of his greatest regret and failure is allowing Jericho to get his throat slit. Allowing Grant to die would seem to be the biggest.

Now that's how you use superspeed

Cover for the annual.
Artist is Paul Pelletier, and all 3 writers are credited, just like the rest of the issues of the crossover.

>the real Flash
ouch

pussio
also lol all the girls sans Omen are next to Dick

awww

Jesus, he can't help being an asshole dad to everyone. Even his fucking nemesis.

Great set up. It's all going to come crashing down on him, he's gonna suffer and then he's going to pick up the pieces.

>soft spot for kids
kek

pretty much, the solicits for the next issues don't include grant in his new team so it's pretty much definite that he won't be able to resurrect him

so is this just deathstroke finishing his contracts before going back in time?

lol Dick's harem.

Man, it feels like the entire run was leading up to this moment

yes

He's very professional

Yep.

lmao Damian

dem kirby particles

Damien drove Wally to Slade

So a ton of fill in art and everyone is writing it.

when is this gonna be published? next week?

DC has released fake/edited solicits before. That isn't real proof.

I do think you're right though just thematically.

It's TT's annual, it's obviously going to be written by Percy.

lo, Damn Damian with the sick bants this week.

She's Hmong

>Priest scripts the best issue of the event
Not even surprised
>HIVE license plate
Brilliant idea kids, get a vanity license plate telling the government who you are.

bros ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love dick and dami

Preist Must write the batman comics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love slade

I don't know if proof reading is so bad or they actually consider that word British English.
>Where have you BEAN?
>“Stop all that poppycocking around, Old Bean!”

It's not like Dick is actually going to go ahead and say, "you're my son." That stuff is supposed to remain implied between the two, on the outside they are brothers.

Damn, I didn't notice this lol. The thing is, if NTT era stuff was still canon, they would actually be standing with Dick on purpose because he's their closest friend (or lover in Kory's case).

Is there an explenation to why Deathstroke's hair turned white or is he just the sort of douchebag that dyes his hair silver?

Why does Damian look so fucking old?

Gosh, it sure would be useful if Wally had the ability to steal speed and momentum from people and objects.

I think it was explained in an early issue but I don't remember why. He passed it on to Rose so it's not just aging.

>mister Bean

He doesn't like Damian, damifan. So, even if he take over Batman, Damian still wouldn't show up.

You bang one teenager and all of a sudden people think that's all you do.

you could keep reading the issue where he explains why he froze up and ran

The serum that gave him his powers did it.

>Where have you bean?

>It's not like Dick is actually going to go ahead and say, "you're my son." That stuff is supposed to remain implied between the two, on the outside they are brothers.

He could just say I love you though instead of a label that isn't sufficient

But I'm just bitching, still a good issue

This is bullshit. Wally should mop the floor with Deathstroke

he is now 13

>one
you're missing a few

>Actually hugged a kid
Jesus Slade, now he'll never believe it's really you.

Ah, right.

Yeah.

I did before the post.

But hey, if we're pretending he couldn't do this from the start and he's never faced another speedster, sure, I'll go along with Wally being in shock from torture enough that he forgot his powers.

No emotions in the field user. Damian wouldn't appreciate it anyway

speed stealing in particular takes a lot of concentration, if he's got PTSD affecting his mental state that's pretty legit that he couldn't

Interesting, I hope that Grant doesn't react the wrong way and Slade winds up killing him.

It seems like Judas Contract never happened in the Rebirth timeline.

what a great issue

what a great last page

and now fucking percy is gonna end the crossover when clearly priest should have done it all

Terra exists and Wally still remembers Joseph, so it might have to some extent.

if the speed force teaches us anything, slade will make everything a whole lot worse.

Priest should've written the whole thing.

Yep. A damn shame we got this stuck with 2 mediocre issues.