Batgirl #11 Storytime

Son of Penguin finale!

Eh?

What? Ew

>Batgirl will never be good again
>Barbara will never be good again

Next:
>“Troubled Waters”! A terrifying creature is threatening members of the Burnside YMCA—but no one can catch it! It’s up to Batgirl to plunge into the unknown depths and risk being zapped out of existence to put an end to the danger!

Eh

The end

This book is terrible, but thanks for the Storytime OP. I read everytime in hopes of it getting better :(

>2-3 trees blocked all wifi signals
she needed to have gone balls deep into the middle of the park, assuming it was NYC Central park tier big.

what a dumb ending

also I both hate and love this artist.

feels bad man. also no pictures in a story time bro.

Thanks for the storytime OP

I just don't know who the book is for. The sales are bad and not even tumblr buys it so????

waiting for this shit

Why do i keep subjecting myself to this and Supergirl?

Thanks for the storytime, anyway.

This book is SJW containment Comic, dc sacrificed batgirl to tumblr in order to stop their comics from going full marvel
Thanks for the storytime op, I'm always reading batgirl... It's not as terrible as they said but it'd be much better

Overall the arc was good with a Meh ending

How's supergirl Comic doing compared to this?

>404
ffs at least get one of the 500s

It ill be truly terrible. Do you guys think they will hook up again there? Or is it a one off to boost sales?

But not even SJWs buy it

Probably the worst Super book now that Jimenez is off Superwoman. At least it's getting a new artist in August, current artist is awful.

Less cringey, but boring as fuck.

sales, obviously.

I'd be up for Dick tapping that for old times sake just to see the internet get pissed off for "demeaning Babs" and "Dick is an asshole for cheating on Shawn" and shit

Good move by DC I guess
I'm fine with cheesy and cringy stuff but cant stand boring arcs.

Anyways Sup Forums, how would you improve this Comic?

I miss Babs being an intelligent adult.

Cancel it, retcon Babs back to being Oracle, and have either Cass or Steph as Batgirl.

This might be the dumbest thing that's happened in this comic so far.

Okay that's funny

>SJWs not buying anything
What? No!

Dick appearing in BOP didn’t boost the sales so why the heck you people think it will boost Batgirl's sales?

Especially after the last time they had Barbara and Dick alone in a Batgirl comic.

>more sjw trash
fuck of. do yourself a favor and stop wasting your time on this trash. it´s not to late to turn things around user. you don´t have to be a cuck forever

BoP did'nt have the dumb romance front and center. I'm not saying it will boost sales, just that they hope it will.

That's not really entitlement, Barbara. Irresponsibility, but not entitlement.

It seems they've dropped any pretense and are just giving him mind control.

You can be an intelligent adult while also being ditsy and vain sometimes. Have you never seen a drunk white girl, user?

This time Batgirl is going to be better I said to myself. It's worse than before. Shit someone paralyze Babs for her own good.

Wait is this legit?

It's the cover for August's issue.
BATGIRL #14
Written by HOPE LARSON • Art by CHRIS WILDGOOSE • Cover by DAN MORA • Variant cover by JOSHUA MIDDLETON
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details. Includes a code for a free digital download of this issue.
“SUMMER OF LIES” part one! Batgirl and Nightwing’s feelings for each other have always run deep...but is their bond built on more than Bat Family loyalty and a long-ago childhood crush? When an old villain comes back into Babs’ life, she and Dick will have to reopen painful wounds and remember a time they’d hoped would remain forgotten. This is an event no Batgirl or Nightwing fan will want to miss!
On sale AUGUST 23 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T