EEnE Thread

All for nothing, eh?

Trying to think what real-life scumbag he reminds me of. Definitely someone Sup Forums

Post YFW he took the door to the face

I don't think I've ever met someone as fucked up as Bro.

Sextant

How did they get away with it?

was he a letdown?

pic related

How would you feel if they made a new EEnE series....but they are 16 year olds now and very horny?

I would probably cry myself to sleep

Niggah don't.
It was unexpected and, contrary to most "zomg plot twists", well done. There is a reason he is still remembered fondly, even if he only had like 6 minutes of screentime.
Heck, I can't watch the series without my mind reminding me that we are basically watching Eddy cope with his childhood abuse.

Eddy's brother is the perfect explanation for why Eddy is the way he is.
>His brother got all the cool shit
>His brother has a job
>His own place
>And still, his parents won't let him in his old room, even though he probably won't ever come back
>He was probably the favorite if he was allowed to get away with that kind of abuse
>He normalized his smacking around of Eddy, with him remembering it as just roughhousing
>This stunted his growth socially, so instead of being friends with the rest of the cul-du-sac, he was relegated to being an outcast with Ed and Edd
>His penchment for money and schemes were the only way to fill the void, but when that void grew bigger, he tried to fill it with jawbreakers
>The jawbreakers he'd never have

Eddy is such a sad character once you see who made him that way.

>And still, his parents won't let him in his old room, even though he probably won't ever come back
I agree with everything except this. I always assumed Eddy never went into his brother's old room is because on those rare occasions his brother would come home (like for the holidays or what have you), Eddy wanted to make sure his brother's room was left exactly as is because Eddy's Brother seems like the kind of guy who'd beat the shit out of Eddy for slightly moving the camel, to say nothing of breaking a trophy.

Worse, remember when he got a bad report card, how tight his father's GIGANTIC hand grabbed him?
Even if he did tell them about his brother's abuse, I don't think they would've believed him.

All of the Ed's had shit home lives. Double D's parents only communicated with him through sticky notes, Ed's mother would always be harsh on him while his father just sat on his ass all day, Eddy had to deal with his brother but even when he left his father was fearsome.

I always wondered what happened in that trailer after the Kanker sisters got to him.

Interesting. It really WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STAIRS?

I want Bro to molest me like he did Eddy.

>we are basically watching Eddy cope with his childhood abuse.
>"A little childhood trauma builds character"

PREPARE TO MEET YOUR MAKER