What is your opinion on this man?

What is your opinion on this man?

My opinion? On Bendis?

The Brian Michael Bendis of the Brian Michael Bendis fame?

man? which man? the man in the picture? what's his name again? oh yeah bendis, that man. wait what was the question?

I don´t hate him anymore, but I am a little happy that he´s stuck writing for Marvel for the rest of his life.

A man who wrote shit Guardians comics but, as current times have proved, is in no way responsible for the falling of the Guardians franchise.

A once great street-level writer who has become too complacent in his own tropes...

He should've never been given the reins for events

I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.

I want to fart in his face

Everyone says he's shit and the Miles Morales books I've read are shit so that's that.

That he is an inept comic books writer. His stories are boring and drawn-out, the characters behave irrationally and often out-of-character and the dialogue is famously terrible.

He could be a nice guy. I wouldn't know. Nor do I care overmuch.

What is the implication here? How are we to read this?

Reading all of that out as a conversation would take, what, three minutes? What is actually happening during that time, do they swing from buildings and shit?

Also, what the fuck? Did Spider-woman seriously just openly suggest the possibility of sex with Spider-man?

Hopefully one of his adopted daughter dies next.

The Guardians franchise never fell because it never rose to begin with. Two cult runs does not a franchise make.

>from the user that brings you Todd posting on Sup Forums...
>The hot new thread captivating Sup Forums
Soft Targets

I like his stuff for the most part. I think he's gotten old and lazy. He wrote some great stuff. USM and DD come to mind. I don't like Bendis continuity though

>I don't like his comics so I hope his children die
How did your life come to this?
The oblivion trap has you brother, close the book

He's pretty awful as a writer nowadays, especially when it comes to respecting continuity or what other writers are doing.

He seems like a nice enough fellow in person.

Opinion? My opinion?

Yes. Your opinion.

Why?

His opinion about -
Bendis?

He fuck over Halo but that's no reason to wish harm on his family.

>This user has never head of Spidercest.
btw, this is the ultimate spiderwoman. Aka Peter's clone.

He's written a lot of stuff I liked and a lot of stuff I hated.

I like the way he structures his books. They're almost manga-like which make them quick and easy to read. He never clutters the pages with huge dialogue boxes. He delivers on what I want from capeshit comics: Action and Drama.

I hate how his Bendisspeak and really wish someone will tell him how annoying it is. I also hate how he ignores canon and characterization.

Bendis? More like Bin This.

>He never clutters the pages with huge dialogue boxes

I'm sorry, are we thinking of the same person?

Exactly. His opinion on Brian Michael Bendis.

He tends to keep his dialouge boxes short and to the point. Yeah he slips into his Bendispeak but I'd take that over giant white boxes that interrupt my the flow of the book.

Same opinion
Except he often does clutter pages so you're the retarded version of me

Also I haven't even tried reading his gaudians past issue 10 because it's too awful

I like his backpack, I guess.