Archies storytime, because it's basically me and two other anons that still read Archie books

Archies storytime, because it's basically me and two other anons that still read Archie books

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/zWatk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuckin' Archie stalkin' hot Midge

Where's everyone? and by everyone I mean those 3 other anons that reads NewArchie and watch Riverdale

i'll be your third ip user

thanks for the storytime

thanks for storytime., so ill be ya 4th

>3 other anons that reads NewArchie and watch Riverdale
Shitposting in the Sup Forums or Sup Forums Riverdale threads?

That was preety enjoyable.
Thanks Pal.

>Death Grips
Now that's something I didn't expect

Thanks for dumping, OP

Cheers for the storytime

thanks OP.

I wish they'd keep The Archies around, but I reckon with that "over the edge" storyline in the main series it wouldn't be the Archies without all five of them

>Jugheaad
>hearts in his eyes around a woman

Thanks, OP. Add me to the list of Archie fans. Also, hey, look, a Jaime Hernandez cover! Reggie looks like a long lost sibling of Hopey.

best variant incoming

Would Jughead like Wendy?

Nice. Who is the artist?

Audrey Mok (the one from Josie and the Pussycats)

BINGO!!!!!!
& SAM!!!!

I keep meaning to pick up Josie, if only for the art. I hear the writing is alright, but I haven't read any of it yet. As it stands, the only reboot Archie I'm still pulling is Jughead's solo.

Are you fucking kidding me

She's moving to the main Archie book since Josie got cancelled. So at least there's that

>She's moving to the main Archie book since Josie got cancelled
WHAT?

Well. Might start picking reboot Archie back up again.

>archive.fo/zWatk
Ends on issue 9, Mok takes over the Archie ongoing with 23. Turns out even Eisma can't do every single book

>finally form the Archies in nuRiverdale canon
>kill off Reggie straight away
BRAVO WAID

Why? Josie was actually pretty entertaining

>Ends on issue 9

Rebooting, maybe? I could see them making a more Riverdale inspired comic or a K-On slice of life or something.

>Rebooting, maybe?
please don't, I don't want Valerie & the Pussyblacks

Thanks OP !

I like Archie I just hate Joe Eisma.

Low sales probably. They probably needed another monthly slot for a Sabrina book, and they sure as hell weren't gonna cancel Archie or Jughead

I buy Archie books user. As a little kid in the 70's/80's, then again when they did the wedding. Archie is great.

I know nothing about Archie.

He's actually a pretty chill dude but yeah his art takes some getting used too.

What did you want to know?

He's the OG harem anime protagonist

is Archie still shit or okay?

The ongoing or the reboot in general? The main ongoing was shit at the start, but it tightened up and is fairly enjoyable now, Jughead was shit at the start, but it got really good under North, Betty and Veronica comes out at a snails pace since Hughes can't keep up with a monthly pace, Josie and the Pussycats was great art with shitty writing, and I liked the Reggie and Me mini but apparently people didn't so it tanked.

They're already publishing a Riverdale tie-in comic. So far there's been a one-shot and 2 ongoing issues released.

How's the book been, never picked it up assuming it'd be ignored by the show

Storytime?

4u

Thanks user

I miss not-miss-grundy, she was fuckin' hot

I didn't even know this was out. Thanks for posting it. Good to see another Archie fan.