Star vs New ED

Reminder of the new info we got from the Meet & Greet with Nefcy in Mexico.

facebook com/ALFRELY22/videos/1738819112825117/
Summary/Translation (starts at 4 min.):
>New ending with a new song
>Pic related is a frame sketched from memory of the new ending (along with a mockup), but it doesn't reveal much info about the season
>Pic description: Star is in Mewni and she's in one of the castle's towers looking at the sunset with the sky full of moons and the famous moon with the asteroids, it goes from sunset to night
>The ending is 30 seconds long approx.
>Nefcy's explanation for the change is the last ending was too happy because she was on Earth and everything was fine so Daron decide to put something more neutral to the situation
>The new song is "more epic" and heroic
>Apparently, the lyrics of the new song have a lot of information about the season
>Nefcy wanted to make an anime-like ending so she did it and she's so happy with the result

facebook com/ALFRELY22/posts/1736347989738896
Translation:
>Just came from the Meet and Greet with Daron Nefcy, it was incredible, was nice and we were able to record everything. Also she really liked our gift and autographed everything we had with us.

>These are some of the things she revealed:
>1) She already knows how the show will end.
>2) Ferguson and Alfonzo were created because it was a Disney requirement, they wanted Marco to have male friends. Then she didn’t know what to do with them, so she ignored them. However they're gonna be back in S3.
>3) Probably gonna see more Tomco moments.
>4) She has ideas for other series.
>5) In the episode "Storm the Castle," Star did a Dip Down (confirmed).
>6) Probably all of Ludo's Monsters died, although some may have survived.
>7) Eclipsa's arm seems cut because she pulled her arm out of her glove, just like Star pulled her feet out of her socks.

We're still waiting for a summary/translation for
youtube.com/watch?v=L8ViOn7Nwpc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxSqx2Hl3Ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>145cm
>roughly 40kg

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

Should be a new OP because its trash.

>PUUUH-PUUUH-PUUUH-PUH-PUH-
>PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH

Hey faggot, you're going to get us SENT to trash for complaining about a perfectly fine OP. Consider possibly throwing yourself off a bridge.

>ferguson and alfonzo
that's fucking hilarious

I think he's talking about the OP as the opening, not OP as the original post.

>user! Stop! Why are you saying that stuff in public? Plus... don't you mean SKY? My older sister ha haaaa....

>tfw live in a spherical house

Oh. Now I realized how much of a faggot I am. Its ok. Sorry bud. Things happen.

It's ok senpai, have a baby lekmet

1. user please
2. Where do those stats come from?
I really doubt Star's 4'9", because that would mean pretty much every adult in the show but Moon is an ultra manlet

Are you a fish?

>still no Jackie
Gonna have to rename what we call demoted characters aren't we

>there are dirty seaple in this thread RIGHT NOW

Well no shit she won't talk about Jackie, she can't spoil anything about the breakup.

O-Of course not, user.

Gentlemen, there is a noticable lack of Perfect and cute in this thread, let me fix that

I like my women like I like my pizza.

But what about her role before or after

that picture is so backwards

Marco is always the cute and innocent one, Star is the cute one who might qualify as a rapist

Are YOU a fish? Are you mad? Is this wolf kebab rock bandage baba bob ba bababa bob baba ba

With cheese and fungus on them?

>"You're just chillin', minding your own business, and then a dolphin gets in your face and yells, 'Make me a sandwich!' and you gotta do it."
>"It's illegal to ignore a dolphin in Delphinidae."
>"It happens enough times, and suddenly, dolphins aren't cute anymore."
>"So why go there at all you ask? No one goes to Delphinidae on purpose."
>"Much like a pancake house, you just sorta end up there after a night out when everything else is closed."

>dolphins are one of the few mammals other than humans that can rape, and possess a prehensile penis

What did they mean by this?

How many times did Star black out at the Bounce Lounge and get dragged to Delphinidae by predatory dolphins? What kinds of things did they force her to do?

Reminder that Marco chose to give up that T H I C C
for this S T I C C

Considering that Glossaryck gave that response to deflect the fact that Marco was right...

It is part of that bad boy AU, but yes, you are right

Close...

What if Glossaryck is helping Ludo because he knows deep down inside Ludo isn't really a bad person, and is training him so that when the big magic battle happens with Toffee/whoever else Ludo is helping on the side of Mewni?

The "bad boy" AU is trash
This picture is the only good thing to ever come out of it

Monster rape is a normal occurrence in Mewni, the strong rape the weak.

he had to give her up so we could all have her

Interesting

Wich Au is Not-/sveg/ favorite? Monstar? GS? OG?, i have been away from these threads for a while now, apparently there is a "sky" now that i missed, will have to look into that one

>Waterfolk
Bikini Bottom Confirmed
Star VS Spongebob Crossover possible.

He went back for the reasons Star listed: his parents, his friends, and herself.

Probably Monstar.

>Have heard people rag on about how good Star is
>Decide to watch it for myself
>End up bingeing it
>Really enjoy the story but hate the pointless filler episodes
>Go to the generals and all anyone talks about are the waifus
Why do you do this Sup Forums? Especially when there are far more husbando-material guys.

>i have been away from these threads for a while now

pic related is all you need to know

>fish on table

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

>Hnnnnnnghh
smells like lavender

Its a stool

Well, the Diaz family IS mexican.

Someone needs to draw Jackie smushed into that fishbowl

What would you do if a giant Jackie found you? What would you want her to do?

BASED NEFCY.

So is it canon that petite lady have sex with monsters?

As an actual setting, Boy!Star and Evil!Star have the most potential.
In terms of the art/OC produced, it's definitely Monstar.

Sky's pretty cute, she's like a fuckable Star.

None. Go fuck yourselves and your shitty roleplaying and fanfiction.

We have respect for the boy, he has a GF now, we dont want to ruin it
Things were better when season 2 was still airing, you just came in a bad time user
Might need a quick rundown on this one, i know about monstar, but something about tables in the last thread? and this "sky"?

>she's like a fuckable Star
This is the worst take

Is there any news about the comics?

>6 Probably all of Ludo's Monsters died, although some may have survived.

Dear Anons,

Lets take a moment to memorise the adorable goofballs who have entertained us so much.

At least we have still Buff Frog.

Yep, last page went up yesterday
Finally we see the "moment we have been waiting for"

Braaaaaaaap

Monsters deserve to die.

Pretty sure they're on indefinite hiatus until/unless they start selling better.

And Boo Fly

Marco's awful husbando-material, I'm not talking about him.

Boo Fly and Buff Frog survived who cares about the rest

No, not that shitty out of character poorly made webcomic drawn by an artist who can't pace for shit so as to drawn in shippercucks. The real canon comics produced by Daron and her team.

Gee, thanks, user.

I have the heartest boner right now.

Any news on when the third season should air?

Happy times are over.

>yfw story gets serious
>if season 2's ending was depressing then a Star vs. show that is more serious and "epic" will have even more depressing ending
>yfw even if Star doesn't get cucked like las time something bad is still gonna happen AND WILL BE SHOWN TO BE ALL HER FAULT

WE ANIME NOW
THE TIME FOR LOW TEST DISNEY SHIT IS OVER

Anyone gonna take me up on the moving to California offer

>and this "sky"?
Some tumblr artist named Staryu-L tried to make an AU where Star had an older sister named Sky.

But the art itself was unoriginal as shit. It was just a recolored Star with earrings, a flat headband, and a blue streak in her hair.

So Sup Forums spun it and said it was just Star in disguise, trying to trick user into thinking she was 18+ so he would go out with her.

This gave rise to Sky-posting, in which you'd see "Sky" trying poorly to trick user into thinking she was Star's older sister (e.g. making up excuses for Star not being there, saying she liked adult things like "doing taxes").

Who cares, nobody in this thread watch the show for Star but to shill their shitty headcanon, new OC Donut steal Star-hair swap, fanfiction, and AU

Go to plebbit instead..

>Marco's awful husbando-material

>that shitty out of character poorly made webcomic
Sure is awful taste in here

>>That sky statue

Yeah, go here

:Summer"
Hopefully in late July but we're fast approaching the end of May without an announcement, which makes it less likely every day.

Well, that was informative, have some Marar for your explanation

They were only good for monster gangrape art, doesn't matter if they're dead now.

>tfw your waifu will never be real or legal and you either have to Jack off like Jacky-boy for the rest of your life or settle for a boring 3DPD

Why even live?

Need to have more insert songs, and the OP and ED changing midway into the season.

Also, the final scenes of an episode transitioning into the ED. If the new ED is melancholy or sad it would be great way to an end an episode on a depressing or hopeful note depending on the episode's content and the ED's lyrics.

What's wrong with Marco?

>and the OP and ED changing midway into the season.
this
literally any OP and ED that has different versions that change with what happens in the story and such bump themselves up to great tier

>Monster rape is a normal occurrence in Mewni, the strong rape the weak.
but power+privilege user

Riverposter is writefagging about it on pastebin if you're interested.

Same goes for SmashedGourd and Monstar.

You don't like silly monsters?

Dolphins are prone to humping. It happens alot during "swimming with dolphins experiences".

I like them as much as Team Rocket from Pokemon, and I hate all of Pokemon.

I will look into it, also it seems i will have to search for cute sky art
look mate, not gonna call you out for shitposting about marco, but bring it down a little
We all know marco is great

Underaged for the first part. Too feminine and skinny for me, I like manly men. He's really whiny too and a total wet blanket.

>OP and ED changing midway into the season.
youtube.com/watch?v=hxSqx2Hl3Ks

Yeah, Ludo was like Pilaf from DBZ
Now we're on Aizen tier with Toffee.

>More Tomco

Yay. Love bromance.

I'd like to give Baby a big chocolate heart.

>Literally holes between his abs

But it's just cutesy-wutesy vanilla pandering to Starcofags to get them to donate.

The only reason the pacing is so shit is because it's Area's cashcow, her Patreon pledges jumped from $180/mo. when it began a year ago to $2370/mo. now (and that's not even counting increased commissions from exposure).

That's why she's drawn it out this long, and why she'll continue drawing it out instead of finishing it. It took 70 pages for them to finally put the tip in, it'll take 2-3 pages to put the whole thing in, they'll move a bit, and then be interrupted.

She'll keep putting out a page a week as long as Starcofags keep throwing money at her. It'll only end once it stops making her money (e.g. when the show ends and starts fading from people's memories), or she gets really really bored of it.

Where do you come up with those stats?

>yfw Tom cares more about Marco now than Star
>Star gets jealous because Marco spends more time with Tom
Even without Jackie, Star is getting cucked.

What's the problem? Can't handle headcanons and fanfiction in this thread?