Just watched this film, it's great

Just watched this film, it's great
Ask me anything about it i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ua5h3kogDUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spoil the entire film to the point where if you're lying we will know when the film comes out

Does she take it in the pooper?

This. Fan reviews aren't actually under embargo, anyway. It's just professional ones

What makes it great?
What other movies do you think are great so we can laugh at your shit taste?

was it shit

Sure it is

What exactly do you want spoiled? There are 4 major spoilers that lead to massive implications in the DCEU, one to do with her real father, which isn't zeus

These superhero films are either to comedic or too serious, this felt something in between

Shill

Spoil all 4 of them.

Show proof.

Like clockwork.

Of course you did

What's your favorite Offspring song?

Any lesbian action to look forward to?

[/spoiler] Ares is planning to kill the Amazon's because the queen killed his first born, Diana says he's doing it out of jealousy and killed her father (zeus) for it Ares says "you claim to fight for truth when you hide from it"[/spoiler]

And the Ares is her real dad?

Good fucking job dipshit

For future reference, you only need the / in the last

Zeus is dead in this universe????

Highlight+ctrl s

>Manually writing spoiler tags
kek

Wow you suck at spoilers. How can you fail at something that is literally spelled out for you?

I know, but clearly he wasn't using it either.

reddit. mods shut this thread down.

If you're spoiling the whole thing, you don't even need /spoiler at the end.

[Spoiler]Ares tells her that her father wasn't an Olympian god (we were lead to believe her father was ares when steve mentions her love of war, her father is revealed[/spoiler]

The went for the GOTG route

sorry about them spoiler tags

What are your opinions on any other DC, Marvel, and X-Men moveis you've seen? Just to see how our tastes align

>Ares is planning to kill the Amazon's because the queen killed his first born
>Diana says he's doing it out of jealousy and killed her father (zeus) for it
>Ares says "you claim to fight for truth when you hide from it"

Only looks like three to me. Also, how do these have monumental implications for the DCEU?

Oh god, are they gonna make her a New God?

Yeah, Ares steals his powers
That's the continuation, forgot to add my name

Who is her father in the movie?

how much are they paying? or is it an unpaid internship?

Seems like it'll be Highfather potentially.

So who's her father then?

[Spoiler]Yeah, her dads high father, her lasso of truth was from his belt, he's all good apparently, but her shields from the Olympians[/spoiler]

She's[Spoiler]Half new god[/spoiler]

I liked Mos, Ironman, GOTG, DOFP, First Class

How the hell could Zeus get taken out by Ares? He's consistently the shittiest of the Olympians, who can only really throw his weight around mortals

>half new god
This is so stupid.

Bull fucking shit. That is retarded, and I don't believe it

Youre doing this on purpose right

It's DC

so how bad did she act

too bad, i'm sure its legit. dc has to be different from marvel, so their mythological character has to actually be neu edgy synderkino-kirby-core.

Why the fuck would they bring new gods into this universe, though? It doesn't work.

So she's really Bekka Wondy?

How the hell does Diana being part new god even work with her origins? Her entire schtick is being closely tied to the Greek gods, even if Zeus isn't her dad.

it already has Darkseid, so...

Why aren't you in Sup Forums

But do we really need Ngs on top of that? That's not even going into how it totally shits on Diana's origin story

Tell me about it, basically, the new gods and the Olympians hate eachother and have been at war over humanity, there are also many gods in the DCEU, (a flashback/quick shot of enchantress is seen to display this)
The Olympians never created the Amazon's or humanity, they fed of them.

Highfather cucked the Olympian lightning god with the queen of the Amazon's
Diana was peace offered as a link to humanity and Olympians hated it, they went to war and weakend themselves by it, allowing Darkseid to attack (Ares helped) Ares grew strong because of the war, some other gods survived, couldn't tell who

I'm not gonna bother with the spoiler tags damnit, anyone who's in here wants to know

OP is lying. Her father is actually Batman. Batman will be send back in time by Darkseid in Justice League.

What
The
FUCK

Because only Sup Forums is stupid enough to fall for this

Well I guess that explains why the Amazons would have a Mother Box

BASED SNYDER DOES IT AGAIN

>Wonder Woman's father
What

She doesn't have a father

She's a fucking clay figure

Without the awareness of her being from New Genesis. So sort of her and New 52 Diana it seems.

>the new gods and the Olympians hate eachother and have been at war
>Wonder woman is half new god half amazonian
Is she the Loki of the DCEU?

Do WW gauntlets absorb energy then release it to make those power explosions?
If not do they explain that at all?
Does gal act any better than those clips they've already shown?
If not how much is it on the rest of the cast to carry the scenes she's in?

Rucka pls

Don't tell you're stupid enough to fall for this when there's already actual spoilers online.

>Diana is part New God
Huh, raises a lot of questions, yet I kinda like it.

I mean, is Hippolyta still her momma? How and why would Queen of the Amazon's meet/bone Highfather? I mean, it's not the most outlandish thing ever, especially if you're going to take the ""New" Gods" in a very literal direction. Which, assuming it's executed well, would actually be kino and HYPERCRISIS as fuck, considering Ares apparently ganked Zeus.

There came a time when the Old Gods died! From their ashes rise the New Gods!

Now explain Atlantis having one

Diana being half new god is retarded.

HA. This will be ONIRIC KINO.
The only people who will dislike this are plebs, MCUcks and "not muh" faggots.

DCEU WINS AGAIN.

Oh, and some other gods were seen, there are a few shots of Egypt

Also no, taking of her gauntlets don't unleash her godliness, they channel it

OP is lying. I've seen it too.

Her dad is Zeus. And if you want proof notice she's surrounded by thunderbolts when she levels up at the end of the trailer.

So much for Wonder Woman being a character sort of entrenched in greek myth. God fucking dammit

I figured he was, but I really love Fourth World stuff.

I FUCKING LOVE IT!

All you edgy cuntholes praised snyder all these years and he and johns did this!! KEK!

And now whedon's try to fix snyder's mess by fucking it up in his own very specific whedonesque way. DOUBLE KEK!!

Sup Forums and Sup Forums BTFO!!! KEKEKEKEKEK

I never praised Snyder, and him shitting all over Diana's origins makes me hate him even more.

Actual spoilers.

>Present day. Diana writes an e-mail to Bruce Wayne telling her story.
>Young Diana learns the amazons were created by Zeus and enslaved by Ares before escaping to Themyscira, and that she was a clay statue brought to life by Zeus.
>During WWI, Steve Trevor crashes on the island and tells to Amazons about the war.
>German soldiers attack the island and Amazons fight back. Diana's aunt gets hurt.
>Diana thinks that Ares is among humans and is causing the war and vows to stop him.
>Diana goes to London with Trevor to meet his boss, Patrick Morgan (David Thewlis).
>Trevor found out that Doctor Poison is working for the Germans and is making a gas capable of creating supersoldiers.
>Diana and Trevor go to France and Diana saves a local town from the Germans and helps Trevor and his men raid the German camp.
>General Erich Ludendorff (Danny Houston) takes the gas and becomes super-strong, making Diana believe that he is Ares.
>Trevor sacrifices himself to blow up the gas factory and kill Luddenhoff.
>Morgan reveals himself as Ares and reveals that Diana is actually the product of an affair between her mother and Zeus.
>Diana unlocks her god powers and kills Ares, but spares Doctor Poison.
>Diana loses her faith in humanity when it turns out they're violent even without Ares' influence and goes into hiding for 100 years.
>Present day. Diana has found renewed hope due to Superman's selfless sacrifice and decides to go back to action. She finishes and sends her e-mail to Bruce and run away as Wonder Woman to save a burning building.

This actually makes more sense

I've seen these spoilers before. Give me new spoilers you lazy copy pasting cunt.

The movie doesn't magically change once you find out the plot, bro.

Wonder Woman doesn't fit into Fourth World stuff. I love it as much as the next guy, but it would be just stupid.

No, it's ares, as i said before, he has the abilities of multiple gods (killing them gives you their power)

As you can see, shes deflecting the lightning

youtu.be/ua5h3kogDUk

The OPs makes when you realize it's written by Johns and he he has a thing with making Amazons/New Gods work in his run of Justice League.

That's how you know that they're fake.

Mickey pls.
New Gods are pure kino. Prepare for cinematic Kirbyverse to annihilate all of Western cinema and then remake it from the ashes, more powerful and beautiful than it was before. Even MCU will be saved. Fox will give back the F4 rights and we'll get true family adventures in Kirby-esque cosmic Marvel instead of endless dance offs and memes and Uncle Tony.

I really just meant give me new details about the movie.

Tell me about when she's climbing that tower with her bare hands or why she's fighting soldiers surrounded by fire.

Would DC Really allow him to change one of their main character's backstories that much?

What drives you to lie so blatantly.

>Tell me about when she's climbing that tower with her bare hands
She's breaking into the vault to steal the Godkiller sword.

>or why she's fighting soldiers surrounded by fire.
Fighting off German troopers after Steve blows up Doctor Poison's magic gas factory.

Diana had a father in Azzrello, Kanigher and Perez's runs.

Respectively, Zeus, An unnamed Prince and Phillipus.

This sounds bad and like bullshit. So it must be true.

Wrong, so wrong. Ares doesn't die, he's taken to hades. His power is fuelled by chaos and proximity to conflict

Wonder Woman realizes fighting him makes him stronger and decides to stop and does a speech about peace which makes the soldiers stop fighting eachother.

Ares releases a final blow of his energy and wonder woman diverts it using gauntlets to him, knocking him out. Not all heroes win by punching things ect

But those still make sense. New Gods is way the fuck out there. And making the Olympians evil, when they're the ones who gifted Diana her powers, is absolute bullshit

But user, she's gonna bracelet block Omega Beams and commune to the Source.
She's gonna become rival-besties with Big Barda.
She's gonna find the true OTP in stepcest with Orion!

Don't fight what you know to be true! Diana of New Genesis!

What do you think is going to be the added scene in the dvd and what will it do to fix the movie?

so their setting up her twin too huh

And she's played by Gal Gadot.

Truly, we live in the best timeline!

You know, there's quite a bit of overlap between the Female Furies and the Bana-Mighdall.
And Darkseid was always trying to abduct her in Challenge of the Superfriends.

It'd make an okay Elseworld, at least.

Even if the movie is great, I still don't see how they don't expect fans to shred it to pieces for so epically fucking her origin story.

This guy is so full of shit lmao

It's just gonna be fifteen minute of Chris Pine being charming as fuck.

OP should post some definitive proof he saw it. Do you have a movie ticket or something

is she holy?