The Wattersons' human versions are always drawn white by fan artists

>The Wattersons' human versions are always drawn white by fan artists.

This perplexes me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieoZ8VDfVlc
youtube.com/watch?v=zorEMP8GxBA
youtu.be/1KMO02xxX1g
youtube.com/watch?v=2s9CK22ajSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Their voices sound very white, except for Darwin.

>Everybody Hates Gumball

>Everybody Hates Chris
The dynamic is completely different for each of these shows

>Voices sound a certain race

You need to do more than watch tv and movies.

Are you implying that the dad from Everybody Hates Chris is similar to Richard? What the fuck?

>The Wattersons' human versions are always drawn white by fan artists.

>This perplexes me.

I don't know why.

I mean, the father is actually there, living in the house, and a part of his kids lives, so they're clearly not black.

The Father is unemployed, so clearly they're not Asian.

And there's only three kids, one of which is adopted, which means they're not Latino.

Because the VA's sound white, except for Darwin who sounds like a young black kid (which to no one surprises, every single one of Dawrins Va's is).

Also as much as I love Everybody Hates Chris, the family relationship/dynamic is more like Malcolm in the Middle.

>Mass Stereotyping

People are racist! What else is new!

Because they sound white genius. It's especially obvious since Darwin is black.

The moms are ridiculously similar, though.

Different races have distinct ways of talking, espeically blacks. You can almost immediately tell if someone is black or not just by hearing their voice.
This isn't exclusive to just movies

The VA's are all white, except Darwin's
>Cartoon family that has an all-white VA set, save for the adopted Darwin.
>Being surprised that their human versions are drawn white.
It's not that hard to imagine.

>Implying that Stereotypes have no basis in fact.
There's a good reason why nobody stereotypes Asians as ridiculously tall

Yeah you need to watch less tv and movies because what you said right there is a pile of shit. An Indian kid who grows up in a white British household is going to sound like a white Brit. A black kid raised by a Japanese family in Japan is going to sound like a nip.

For fucks sake my entire family is Black and we don't "sound black" at all.

>doesn't think ideologues pick up racial characteristics
I mean, the vocal folds are basically the same but the cultures, classes, lingo, etc aren't.

>An Indian kid who grows up in a white British household is going to sound like a white Brit
I can tell tell you from experience that this is a big steaming load of bullshit

Listen kid, I know what im talking about. I play alot of online games and have heard all kinds of voices.
I can tell who is a nigger, and who is white just by hearing them talk.
I can also tell the difference between an actual female and some fuckboy pretending to be one with a voice changer. You just need to get out more.

MY MAN HAS TWO JOBS

>A black kid raised by a Japanese family in Japan is going to sound like a nip.
No the fuck he's not lol.
He's going to have a deep as fuck voice that's unique to blacks. Most japanese people have soft spoken high voices so he's going to stand out like a sore thumb. Thanks for giving me that mental image though, im fucking dying.

Richard isn't in prison. Furthermore, the Wattersons have interacted with police without getting shot.

Have you ever heard a black gay guy talk?

How have you people never seen Everybody Hates Chris?
>Implying Terry Crews isn't the best dad on or off screen.

youtube.com/watch?v=ieoZ8VDfVlc

Fucking kek we have some real honest to God shut-ins on this site. Do you hicks really believe the crap that you type?

Yes, it borders deep and high pitch. They try very hard to sound girlie though.

they would've been monkeys then
not kitties and bunnies

>Calls someone a kid
>Cites online video games as life experience

You really are 12 aren't you?

I suggest you go back to tumblr.

There's an episode where Gumball tries to reconnect Darwin with his "people" and it offends Darwin. Even in the show he's a different race.

You're not funny

You have yet to challenge any thing that has been said....
Face it double nigger, your voices are distinguishable from other races
The online video game thing was an example of a situation where you don't need to see a person's face and you can determine their race from hearing their voice. Reading comp on this board is so pathetic, you guys must have sub 80 IQs.

Bullshit. I was stationed in Japan and met half nip kids who sounded 100% Japanese.

I thought it was very funny actually.

>He's going to have a deep as fuck voice that's unique to blacks.
Is this a thing? I know some black people have it, but more than 50%? I know stereotypes exist for a reason, but what's the ACTUAL prevalence irl?

Considering Ben is white, and his sister in real life is Named Anais and his mom is named Nicole, it's safe to assume they are meant to be Ben's family and therefore are also white.

Of course user didn't, you both posted anecdotes

fuck

>I'm supposed to refute completely untrue anecdotal evidence from some 12 year old Sup Forumsack

I'm not your teacher son.

user didn't say "half nip" he said black raised by jap family.
Im still laughing at that picture because im imagining that one black kid out of a million japs and hes going crazy in their society.

His argument was that all races have a very distinct way of sounding and talking which is fucking retarded because he's saying accents are genetic.

The fact I met half-nips who sound Japanese refutes his point. By his logic they would sound like a weird mixture of Japanese and whatever else race they are.

Well until then, put a sock in it and stop being so triggered you faggot.
At the end of the day Im right and you're-
*leans into mic*
wrong

I dunno user. Sometimes I don't know.
youtube.com/watch?v=zorEMP8GxBA

>that one black kid out of a million japs and hes going crazy in their society.
Why would he go crazy (save for the obvious Japanese jingoism)? He'd be culturally Japanese.

I really am arguing with a child.

Holy shit what are the odds

Nicole may have her fury, but she doesn't always quit jobs while saying "I don't need this, my man has two jobs."

I'm 28, and to be arguing, you have to coherently postulate an opposing argument.
You haven't done anything except post laughing white guys and throwing ad hominems.
Who's the child now..?

it kinda was

By listening to audio alone, I can still tell this guy is black and gay.

>I'm 28

Sure you are son.

youtu.be/1KMO02xxX1g

black Japanese born man, he sounds like a black Japanese born man

How?

>He's going to have a deep as fuck voice that's unique to blacks
???????????????????????

He sounds like a typical Japanese man

>The underage is desperately trying to prove he's right

Fucking kek this is sad. Military service in this country should be mandatory.

>fan artists are pasty white nerds
>they draw themselves because that's what people do

wow a real fuckin mystery solved tonight gang, time to close up this perfectly legitimate and non-shitstirring thread looks like

You haven't posted anything instead of "deep voice" and anecdotes. The claims I usually hear are certain inflections and sounds from the palette shape, but I've never seen anyone put it to a test yet.

Sounds just Japanese to me

>people are really this triggered
Im fucking lit

Im old enough to be one of my kids and you're calling me "son" hahaha.
That's rich. Now run along and start up minecraft or something little guy.

I feel like most of the resonance of his voice is in his chest, whereas Japanese Japanese direct their vocal resonance towards their faces,

Well duh, there's a dad there.

But that black dude sounds Japanese as fuck. Have you ever heard an adult Japanese man speak?

>"I'm not s-stupid! You're all just triggered! Ha fucking cucks!"
>Claims to be 28

America's youth everybody.

>can't debate so resort to calling people underage
>this is their only retort
Stop im gonna bust a gut

>Different races have distinct ways of talking, espeically blacks.

i dont think so, this is how George Washington Carver sounded

youtube.com/watch?v=2s9CK22ajSI

>Underage expects people to seriously debate him
>Thinks he's getting to anyone by posting about how much he's supposedly laughing

Are you going to run to Sup Forums and tell them about how you "trolled Sup Forumsmblr"?

No, all the you's you've given me will suffice :^)

i forgot about that episode, what was the name again?

Wow, this has to be the record for smallest amount of words in a post for receiving such an fucked reply.
>How?
>t-triggered
jesus fuck me.

>black
>japanese

christ can you imagine how much of a weaboo he must be?

>he didn't link to the post
>he's shaking and praying I won't notice

I can practically hear the tears rolling down your face and hitting your keyboard. Don't worry, I won't trigger you any more, princess

Well if this thread is any indication all white people sound like whiny bitches so maybe there is truth to it.

As opposed to sounding like grunting apes?
Ill take it!

Why the fuck do you guys keep taking the bait

Wait is this a meme? Do people really think certain races don't sound different?

>What what in the butt
>Hide yo kids hide yo wife
>Deep

Having Darwin matching the race of the rest of the family no matter the race is wrong.

Well, he's literally a fish with legs.

Everybody Hates Chris would have been so much better if Rock didn't narrate the whole thing

Underrated post
You go to a Celtics game and you sound like that too.

They're all white, except Darwin, who is black. This is canon, and anything else is meaningless speculation.

Southern Black (former slave) from the 19th century has an accent that sound odd. It's almost like you ignore culture and time. You really can place someone nowadays to, at least, region of origin by accent and way of speaking.

Because Japs are really racist. He'd be an outcast. The fucking Japanese princess got bullied physically to the point where she had an eating disorder. A Black kid is gonna get the shit kicked out of him or be fucked like Nobungana did to his slave/ bodyguard.

You do realize that Ms. Japan was black a few years back, right?

Can you speak Japanese or are you just a Black guy thinks all the women and children sound the same when you stuff them in your suitcase?

Stereotypically, yes. Realistically, you won't be 100% right with your assumptions.

I don't understand how acknowledging that different races have different manners of speaking is a controversial statement.

>This is canon
Please point me to a specific point in the show where it's implied or explicitly stated Gumball is a white person despite being a fucking cat.

And before you say "hurr durr the voice actors," that has nothing to do with the show's "canon" and characters are their voices, not their voice actors.

Sup Forums is full of triggered idiots. What else do you expect?

A beauty contest is a beauty contest user. Gooks and Nips all look the fucking same, some chocolate is some fucking variation between choosing between two women who are more plastic than a burn victim. Where was she primarily schooled? Because the US does have schools for military personal with children there?

It isn't, user never gave out any specifics beyond deeper voices and just started baiting anons instead of giving an answer.

Because people think it's racist to imply that your nose causes you to have a nasal sound like most whites have. Or living at higher altitudes has an effect on lung development and also your voice. All you tumblr niggers are fucking stupid. Stop turning shit into racial issues.

Underage we can see you samefagging.

>he didn't link to the post
>he's shaking and praying I won't notice
You weren't worth the (you)
Conceited fuck

>literally born and grew up in Japan
>weeaboo
This word does not mean what you think it means

I didn't deny stereotypes had no basis fact.I implicitly said mass stereotyping is incorrect.I can't just say every white southern American is a cousin fucker ,because that's not true.Nor can I say every black American family has no father figure.

i think you should go outside

Kek

You can tell if someone is black or white by their singing voice.

>haha yeah I sure do love taking leave ebin moral high ground xD. No really guys racism is terrible and the worst thing to exist ever, watch me prove how righteous I am by insulting the correct ethnicity

This is why Sup Forumsmblr is a joke