Would you?

Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gsdCi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. She's prime wife material.

No merde sherlock

Are those fruits suppose to be apples or oranges?

Oranges you dolt

Already did irl

no

I would totally fug Leshawna.
*ding*

I thought they were kumquats.

honestly it's easier to list the ones I wouldn't

of course

No. I've had enough bad experiences with ghetto bitches just from highschool alone.

Yes. Definitely yes.

>jasmine
>only aight
Are you fucking kidding me user

Would I?

I'm basically Harold, so maybe?

Were they sexual or just regular bad experiences?

>sweatingguy.jpg

wew lad

But do you have mad skills?

Should I?

All but one was non-sexual. They're just not the type of person you want to associate with if you can help it. They're some of the most shallow, uninteresting, dumbest people you will ever meet who only ever talk about trivial bullshit.

I would not Leslie Jones

All I see are melons

I hate this show but fuck yes I would

Stop saying Leshawna!

>ding

>Are you fucking kidding me user
at the time I made it I hadn't seen Pahkitew Island yet, that's why all the PI girls are on that tier, most of them would be a lot higher now, except maybe Sky, she'd probably either stay in her tier with Zoey or get knocked down to the bottom tier

Probably. I can't tell how fat she's supposed to be, but I can tell she's not drawn like the straight-up fat girls on the show. She's definitely thick.

She's not so much as fat as she is thicc, like Marilyn Monroe with a little more to her. If you want fat then that one girl from the first season would be it, I can't remember her name though. Yes there is a difference between the two.

Holy shit digits confirm.

holy fuck

bump

there are people who find this style fappable? ya'll need help. its not even appealing in the general sense, let alone sexual.

She knows she's got something worth flaunting.

Hell no, black is whack yo. Don't racemix kids

would you?

imgur.com/a/gsdCi

cartoon queen latifah hnnnnng!