Nedroid

Post your favorite Beartato and Reginald's

>tfw he only makes one every 3-4 months anymore.

Admittedly, him only making them when he has a good idea is the reason each comic is 8/10 and up. But it's still a downer

Here's one that's sorta rare but I love it

except beartato and reginald are better
also the comic doesn't have a shitty ending

We've had great times making our own though

This is probably the closest to perfection we'll ever see

And I don't mean perfection in Nedroid I mean perfection

I remember some user in a Nedroid thread awhile back was adamant BEARtato was a raccoon and some user made it a comic

I found this comic accidentally while google searching for a series of japanese toys called Nendoroids.

Best mistake I've ever made.

Those were great
I remember one an user made of Reginald telling Beartato to go long for a football pass that rivaled the actual comics in its sheer perfection
Fuck I wish I saved it

Every time I'm reminded of Nendos I think of Nedroid

Does anyone have the English class one?

>threw away the remote because it was empty

Every fucking time

Nedroid is the rare sweet treat of the internet.

This one?

It's about time I was useful.

hue

Except Reggie's the dumb one.

You can't really compare the two duos.
Mordecai and Rigby are obnoxious as fuck and their comedic "flair" if you can call it that comes from being loud and catchphrases; they come off as manchildren half the time, whereas Reginald and Beartato are silly goofballs that often rely on nonsense or surrealism for their comedy, even when they are being somewhat jerks, they carry themselves like Mr Bean, in the sense that it better captures childlike mischief whimsy in the body of a adult much better.
One's simple and the other's simply trying too hard.

I don't get it.

I also love the corn maze.

Poor Reginald.

This is really fucking good.

calm down sperg

>they come off as manchildren half the time
to be fair, the same could be said of Beartato and Reginald.

That one is one of my all time favorites.

They're both crap

This hits closer than it should.

> I have finally joined every other webcartoonist and set up a Patreon campaign in hopes of increasing my comics output.
>Update frequency slows to a crawl

Thats why i support patreons that get paid by workoutput

>Doubting the comedic genius of Nedroid
He's planned this and you know it. I bet he's got such a backlog of now he's got 20 years worth of updates just waiting to go.

Does anybody actually know what the Chinese means?

It says goodnight.

It's a nonsense phrase that translates approximately to "Doesn't let out hot water".

Nedroid Nendoroids fucking when?!?

i dont get it

The first level was based on Beartato at the very least heeding the warning, and was therefore a feasibly manageable situation for both parties should he do so. Beartato's remark however puts him over the threshold. Reggie will no longer tolerate any shit.

ah i didnt see his hand moving up

>I bet he's got such a backlog of now he's got 20 years worth of updates just waiting to go.
dream on you crazy faggot

>Barely move all day
>Eat like shit
>Skinny
I love this comic, because it's just a story of how I can't stop screwing with my friends even if I tried.
Plus, If I stay away from mirrors, I'll live forever!

>>Barely move all day
>>Eat like shit
>>Skinny
Delusion
>Plus, If I stay away from mirrors, I'll live forever!

This part is true though

Haha, yeah. No one could live that lifestyle and still be skinny right? They'd probably have cancer or something?

Any takers?

Is this Loss?

my masterpiece

an oldie but a goodie

The reason Reginald and Beartato is so funny is because it has comedic timing of a four panel comic down to a T:
panel 1: Introduction to setting/ characters/ story
panel 2: Development of the story/ joke
panel 3: Twist
panel 4: Climax
The reason a lot of shit tier comics are so unfunny is that they don't know how to time them, it's of utmost important to not continue after the climax and say something memey like "I immediately regret my decision" and completely derail the flow while adding no real value.
I just went to nedroid and pressed random for pic related to prove how consistently Anthony Clark does this.

>spoiler
Are you a dracula?

>Becky
DEEPEST LORE

Reginald fails at doing something basic

comedy gold

COMEDY GOLD
CHAPTER ONE: RELATIONSHIP COMEDY

Holy shit, this was fanmade? This is flawless, it looks EXACTLY like an actual strip.

Didn't Tiffany, the girl in the storyline where Beartato is just a hallucination wear the same outfit?

God damn does that final panel make it.

This is the best one, hands down.

I struggle to put into words why I love this one so much, it's just so beautifully simple but it never fails to make me laugh.

Thanks for making me reread this.

Am I the only one who prefers the blue pics instead of the coloured ones? The coloured ones feel a bit generic.

Post the crumbs in bed one.

>I lost your computer
>it's not dead just entirely gone

>You can't really compare
Ooh! Hold on, someone on Sup Forums might actually string together an actual thought.
>Mordo and Riggs is doo doo for diarrhea babies and Nedroid is masterpiece!
Aww, shit so close.

That is an actual strip. I don't know why they're claiming it was fanmade.

Chills everytime.

Dammit post more there's never enough nedroid threads

You're a good guy Every Frame a Painting, only one I've ever seen that requires the creator to actually create something to get paid.

Nedroid's version was 10x better than XKCD's. And as seen, that goes the same for the fanbases.

This one just gets funnier as time goes on.

The next comic is infintiely better. This one is just okay, the response is one of his best.