Voltron: Legendary Defender

Come on in. Let's chat.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GreyZCat/status/834132304121454592
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the show should have ended with season 2. there's really no reason for a third season

gotta love the mice

Really? the story hasn't even kicked into full gear yet.

there's too much to wrap up for it to end at season 2. remember, they're paying homage to the original voltron and in it Lotor exists.

season 3 is his season pretty much, but the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th seasons, i admit are too much.

Hello cute anons. Before I dive in, would you say that
>Netflix is currently the best network to pitch your cartoon?
>Does the series get progressively better?

>Netflix is currently the best network to pitch your cartoon?
I think so, only because they give you more freedom to do what you want. Controversial topics, sexual content, etc, all in a cartoon. The Voltron creators expressed that they love how Netflix is more flexible then Nick.

>Does the series get progressively better?
We only have two seasons user, and opinions are subjective but I say, yes, the second season is better than the first since the plot is progressing.

I see,so would you say its a bit slow or do you guys find the pacing to be fine?

They are gonna use the other seasons for other characters while paying homage to the original series and adding in new ideas of their own. I'm pumped for 8 seasons of Legendary Defender!

Post yfw they are inevitably kill.

The pacing is awful. It's too quick which is actually one of the shows main flaws.
>pic-related

Go to bed, Allura.

Someone went to Studio-Mir and took pictures.

Is Pidge even straight

Friendly reminder, Lance and Hunk will never be fleshed out.

Keith Kino and is that Romelle at the far left?

Allura at the top and next to her...seriously is that Romelle?

Probably.

Image dropped.

I take it back that's not Allura, it's the same girl.

some anons joked that romelle was going to be a bratty loli in this adaption, if that turns out to be true..

Mystery girl is really pretty. Could she possibly be Lotor's mom? I'd be pretty happy if that turns out to be Romelle, though.

I started watching this show a few days ago and I am almost finished with it but the fandom looks like a complete mess. I am confused why people hate pairing Shiro with the other paladins but then they go on off to ship him with Allura even though she is obviously a teenager too.

she's whatever gets her more peanut butter

It's because Shallurafags are the cancer of the fandom. We call them cockroaches.

Did anyone cap the female galra? or Lotor?

IS THAT FUCKING ROMELLE

I'm excited either way. When I made this thread tonight I wasn't expecting for anything new to pop up.

I hope Hunk finally gets some development in the next season
Muscle development that is

Trying to understand why this fandom does anything is pointless but most of it boils down to 'stop shipping what i don't ship'.

Because they're complete idiots and hypocrites. Avoid this fandom at all costs, if you can.

Is Kimiko Glenn confirmed to be Romelle's VA?

>dat saucy Keith
Sluttiness confirmed!

If that chick in those pics is Romelle then Kimiko is almost definitely her VA.

Sauce please. I always miss out on Galra art somehow. Must not be following the right people.

Romelle is a fucking loli haha holy shit.
Either pedo Shiro is confirmed or Romelle is gonna be with Ryou.

Remember when some user made up that Kimiko is Romelle prediction as a joke and tumblrfaggots ran with it thinking it was real? It got the Shitllurans triggered though. Good times.

No, the fandom needs to unite. To the Sheithfags and Klancefags currently lurking don't let tumblr divide you.

You're all the same. You all hate the Voltron fandom on tumblr and its antis.

More from Studio Mir Tour

No confirmation but I would not be surprised if Sup Forums was right all along.

I already posted that.

I wish I was Shiro. I would definitely mating press that elf chick.

>pedo Shiro is confirmed
kek

Here ya go: twitter.com/GreyZCat/status/834132304121454592

Thanks dude. Have some gay ass Lotor and Sendak in return.

Which one of you faggots trolled the /y/ thread?

Don't know if this is also from the Mir tour but somebody just posted this on twitter.

I never browse that shithole

I knew he was gonna be taller than Shiro.

SHIT IT'S PURPLE LEGOLAS
WE GETTING SO MANY FUCKING ELVES

Tumblr idiots thought Lotor was gonna be a lil twink hahaha

Hard to tell Romelle's personality from those pics (assuming it's her), but I hope she's not some generic nice girl.

Kallureithor confirmed

Fuck, it's the new Draco

Yeah, he's a "little one" by GALRA standards. People legit thought he was human sized. God.

It's legit.
>I blurred out the gray-scale drawings on the top right bc they featured characters that we’re not supposed to see yet. ^^;

Not me. That thread is bad anyway, even without the shitposting. Not enough Galra.
What a manlet by Galra standards.

There's another Galra standing next to Lotor.

One of the blurred parts

THAT'S THE WEBLUM GALRA

Do you all think Keith is full Galra, half Galra, or a smaller fraction?

Female Galra?! Please, let it be true!

I think he has very diluted ancestry because I'm a contrarian fuck.

Looks like there's a Galra girl too! I hope she's Merla!

Half. No real reason, though.

Half because the idea of McCree getting it on with an Amazon alien is hot.

Half because I want McCree to have HUMANED a big purple ayy.

I hope Lotor has an interesting personality.

>big enough to break humans
>small enough to be broken by full Galra
Looks like this fandom just got a new bicycle.

Interesting.

Merla?

Didn't Merla have some kind of crazy ponytail too?

INTRASTING.

Lotor, Merla, and possibly Romelle all in one day, good job anons.

Sexy. Sendak really needs to stop skipping leg day though.

Can't believe they just let people take photos in the studio? Kind of made about seeing Shiro's design where he's missing an arm and back in the Garrison uniform? Guess that means he loses his arm and goes back to earth this season?

Wish I would have had some self control but I'm starved for some official content ah well. Maybe this stuff isn't even from s3 they could be on a later season by now.

Damn, I always figured that the Galra had only taken from his elbow down.

I'm surprised that it's his entire arm since none of the characters ever mentioned his entire arm being taken, just his hand. There was a post mentioning that somewhere on tumblr along with physics stuff like how a real prosthetic arm wouldn't stop where shiro's did, so it was probably just the hand part missing.

Isn't S3 pretty much done and in the can by now? The title on that picture says its from mid March of this year.

If they're blurred out, does that mean they're from season 4 or something? (Since Matt was already leaked.)

I sense tsundere vibes from her

I'm wondering that picture might just be some initial conceptual stuff before it was officially decided on how Shiro's prosthetic would look. He'd have to lose a lot more of his arm otherwise and I'm not sure the show would be willing to go that dark. The only thing throwing me is the dates on the file.

Me too.

Fullmetal Alchemist CONFIRMED

>dat Keith
SLUT

That doesn't explain why it looks more like Altean tech than Galra tech though.

I'd be really happy if that girl turned out to be Romelle. She's a lot prettier than Allura lmao.

HOW WILL SHITLLURA FAGGOTS EVER COPE?

If we get another Shalluran shitstorm over Romelle then we need to a second HOAD.

Perhaps the answer is in the notes.
Can anyone translate what's on the page.

Thank god Merla is a tall chick

Here's a bigger pic