Sup Forums, I need something uplifting, something to make me smile. My house burned down and I lost everything...

Sup Forums, I need something uplifting, something to make me smile. My house burned down and I lost everything, including my cat Wayne, pic related. Just, please take my mind off of this please.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/122866087
youtube.com/watch?v=VmGXN92wBiY
youtube.com/watch?v=86JDsg5Di6A
youtube.com/watch?v=Kc1y7jzc4ws
youtube.com/watch?v=7uRQphLosXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BdXFFATVQ68
youtube.com/watch?v=pVI486D9g74
scrubdiving.thecomicseries.com/comics/first
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm so sorry user. I wish you the best in recovering

Heh, always a fun page to see.

Someone should storytime Act of God. Its so bad its funny.

Have you tried drugs?

Sorry to here about that, bruv.

My cousin lent me his bong and I've been hitting that every now and again. Don't have the money for anything else
Me too man, we lost two other animals too, but thankfully the youngest dog survived.

The Plastic Man unaired pilot and DC Nation shorts are lighthearted, funny stuff. I hope these help you feel better, or that you at least enjoy them. I sincerely hope you and others affected can recover quickly.

vimeo.com/122866087
youtube.com/watch?v=VmGXN92wBiY
youtube.com/watch?v=86JDsg5Di6A
youtube.com/watch?v=Kc1y7jzc4ws
youtube.com/watch?v=7uRQphLosXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BdXFFATVQ68
youtube.com/watch?v=pVI486D9g74

I'm sorry. Really. I wish there was something I could do.

Do you like comics, OP?

I have happy comics.

Love em, my cat was actually named Batman by my younger cousin before he gave him to me, I named him Wayne, because Bruce is more fitting for a dog I think

Well, something survived, former roommates just dripped this off, apparently this box of comics is the only thing that survived

Forgot my pic

I don't get it.

Sorry what happened. I feel you with the pet situation (my pet cat also died recently and I miss him so much). But your house burning down is so much worse. I am sorry for your situation and hope it gets better.

I'm so sorry for your loss, user. Wish I had more to give you, but all I have is vaguely lewds and memes. We had to put one of dogs down last week, so I can understand the feeling. You have my deepest condolences.

Thank you anons, it's hard, but I'm slowly getting by.

Top kek I was thinking about this image the other day
What happened user, tell us the story pls

They the fire was electrical, so most likely the older wiring in the house cause a spark and set the whole house ablaze, only 1 of the four animals made it out alive. I found out while I was at work and rushed home, by the time I got there is was burned down to the foundation

Sorry to hear that, OP.

This isn't Sup Forums related, but it always makes me laugh.

I am sorry for your losses. I hope things get better.

read this
scrubdiving.thecomicseries.com/comics/first

was gonna make a "did i leave the stove on" joke but holy fuck user, i`m sorry for your losses.

What third world country are you from man

It was an older house dude, it happens, even to newer ones.
Heh, thanks user