Since basically all of Sup Forums absolutely loves him and would suck his dick...

Since basically all of Sup Forums absolutely loves him and would suck his dick, how do you think Aku would react to all these people adoring him and mourning his death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lxFxRXCG73M?t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=mAorIEjwDRE
teacupballerina.deviantart.com/gallery/55967111/World-of-Light
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Revulsion.

Nobody likes a rabid fan. Nobody.

He wouldn't care. People worshipped him all the time, didn't stop him from wiping their homes and families out.

He wouldn't give a shit at all. He barely even knew about the cultists and forgot about them after their only interaction.

But they always worshipped him out of fear, he never had followers who actually wanted to serve him

Didn't you already make this exact thread?

He'd leave a chalice full of his essence for his followers to worship.

He also thanked them by jizzing in a chalice so they could drink his demonic sperm
Man Aku is weird

Anywhere from "ehhh" to "EXCELLENT"

Aku is monitoring this thread, don't mention you know who

He did want admirers; he was an insecure little bitch.

You mean the samura-

He really strikes me as the sort of guy who only gives a shit about other peoples' feelings in terms of how they directly benefit him. If he's dead and unable to get anything out of this adulation, it would mean less than nothing to him unless the mourners have the means and motive to bring him back somehow.

Even then, those who resurrected him could expect no lasting reward or gratitude.

Ironically, when the emperor accidentally freed him from his prison he was genuinely grateful to him
then the emperor said that he wanted to destroy him and he basically went "oh is that so, fuck you then"

Noo mastah, please forgive me

I'm a little disturbed about the idea of him leaving a thing like that for his fans on Sup Forums.

We've seen his reception to adoration before, he's usually just straightfaced or at best slightly amused by it but then goes back to focusing on himself.

When the triclops girl comes to tell him about Jack he barely even registers the service she's performed in giving him an early warning, to him it's just standard protocol for mortal insects to revere and serve him.

Sometimes he shows himself to be impressed or grateful when he was in a bad spot or someone physically performs something he could not, like the Emperor accidentally freeing him from hibernation, the gangsters seemingly acquiring the Water gem, the Imakandi and Shinobi seemingly getting the job done and so on, but he's just as likely to change his impression if someone actually expects something of him like with the Triseraquins and Exdor.

FOOLISH INSECTS!

>tfw aku is actually shitposting nonstop on this board making all the aku threads but nobody recognized him yet

>yfw Aku's essence made it into the computer
>yfw no face

I sometimes wonder what would have happened if Jack's dad didn't say anything after Aku thanked him. How would Aku have 'repaid' him for his 'help'?

Likely like Demongo and Scaramouche, tolerated until some severe failure makes him no longer useful.

Maybe he would've offered him a place as his assistant or shit like that

>yfw aku's face appears while you shitpost and he just laughs in your face and the lights cuts off
alright that'd be spooky

YEEEESSS! Worship me brothers of Aku! *Pours cum from finger in to a jar*

>"WORSHIP ME!"

This was literally in the season.

I̝̟̩̫ ̘͖̘͓̦̥T͚̜̪̭͈HI̳͎̗͎͎̖N̝̬̜̮̭K̞̱ ͙I͔̱'͓̙̩̱͖ͅͅM̜̻̤ ̹̫I͈͕̹N̗͓͔ ͖̗Ṱ͈͚̗̘͈H͓E ̥̮̜ͅC̘̦OMP̞̫͚͔U̞͚̥͍T̰̬̻ͅͅE̘̮͍R̖͍̫̳̤̗ ̦̟͇

Oh shit, what would happen if a male drank Aku's 'essence'? Would he get Aku's powers or shit out several sons/daughters of Aku?

youtu.be/lxFxRXCG73M?t=5s

A mini aku would fly out of his mouth, call him gay and then leave

WELL, I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A MAN LICKS AKU'S ESSENCE. YOU TOO, RIIIIGHT SAMURAI?

The high priestes didn't get any of Aku's powers, so I guess only the offspring of the person that drank it will get the powers.

I'd say what Jack went through in the Aku Infection but it could be because that was an "infectious" kind of Aku essence it worked a particular way.
So alternatively because Genndy just freeballed the whole thing there's no real logic to how the stuff worked but you could assume the High Priestess wanted to sire chlidren so that's what the stuff did because magic.
So if the person consuming it wanted something similar they'd probably become an incubus that makes Aku jizz.

Why did he even leave his essence
he already knew that the cultists would be delighted in drinking his hot tree semen?

what did he mean by this
no really, the pit of hate isn't a computer

>implying it isn't

Dude was probably pretty baked that day

How would a non-existent being be able to observe his death being mourned? If he was able to observe this, he would exist, therefore he would not be defeated and would thus still be a threat.

QED

It's just an old way of saying you should have your details stored in a profile.
So if you were ordering a pizza before you could do that online, but when computers were getting integrated into restaurants, then you'd just give them your name and they'd find all the contact stuff there instead of having to ask you.

>when one day you're in such a good mood you cum in a chalice for a bunch of random cultists cuz you feel like it

That's probably happened at some college party somewhere.

College parties are like a mass snake mating
long
dirty
a lot of sex
sometime someone gets bitten on the ass and fucking dies
and then the youngsters who already got cucked into infinity also have to clean all the sperm and sweat

Thank you for that unnecessarily vivid description.

Anytime samurai

>those occasional moments where Aku and Jack got along

I will always miss them
CURSE YOU GENNEDY

He only cared about it that time because they were admiring the samurai instead of him.

What if the ladybug at the end was the Gods telling Jack that he can see Ashi again.

What if the ladybug at the end was Aku : ^)

youtube.com/watch?v=mAorIEjwDRE

>tfw we will never get Samurai Aku trying to stop jack in his own series

We don't say his name around here. This is a safe place.

U-uh yees, sorry doctor

>jack is tossed in another portal by aku
>the portal leads to the hellhole that is Sup Forums
>jack stumbles to Sup Forums
>and sees all this love towards aku

I just wanted everyone to have a happy ending.
Even Aku.

>TFW gennedy hackman made episodes full of cameos but never used those characters for anything

That Bounty Hunters-R-Us or whatever he's calling already has his contact info and address because he's a frequent customer.

He used pretty much everyone in the final fight, except for Demongo.

Wich is retarded since him and his stando/pokemon powers are overpowered as fuck
Aku could've EASILY won with demongo's help
imagine demongo enslaving the scotsman

None of Aku's zealots, assassins, bounty hunters and associations came to his aid in fact.
I guess Genndy realized it would spit in its own face if the power of friendship worked for the Villain too.
>Inb4 Aku had no friends
Yes, but that doesn't mean those who hate Jack or like things how he's made them wouldn't come to his aid. The engineers who have made their careers off his social structure for example. Hell, they were shown working on ways to kill Jack at a point Aku had long since stopped caring. What, did they all go on break at the same time?

> It was all a plan to blown up his daughter wedding with the samurai

>tfw no mellowed out grumpy Grandpa Aku

WHEN DID AKU GROW LEGS

>Turns Earth from a pre-industrial society into the capital of a highly diverse intergalactic empire which he rules in a fairly hands off way where despite high crime rates and occasionally draconian policies, most people have, throughout history, been free to live as they please
>Reads stories to kids
>Despite supposedly being a tyrant doesn't even lead a standing army and hire mercenaries for tasks he doesn't deal with directly
>Experienced diplomat
>High respect for technology

Remind me why he was the bad guy again when he turned the universe into a technocratic libertarian paradise?

>you will never call aku daddy
Why live?

since he spent the night in Blossom's basement

You have a lot of things to explain, user

teacupballerina.deviantart.com/gallery/55967111/World-of-Light
Enjoy the ride.

He'd probably amass a shitposting army to meme the samurai to death

So basically Sup Forums

What am i in for

The machinations of a mad, yet brilliant woman.
She's been known to stop by Sup Forums from time to time.

I wish Aku ressed the other six sisters just to be a dick to Ashi and Jack.

So i'm reading this...thing
>you can't break these walls, they're made of duranium!
i'm pretty sure the powers of evil itself are a little stronger than duranium
also the girls' father ends up being jack right?

I'm afraid it's a bit more complicated than that.
Keep reading.

Good lord don't tell me Aku and Blossom become a couple

Not in that comic, as far as I know.
But it is the artist's OTP.

>sooo tell me what's been bothering you
>THERE ARE PEOPLE SHIPPING ME WITH A 7 YEARS OLD

It's basically a gift. Like a rockstar giving a crazy fangirl an autograph or a lock of his hair.
Aku didn't expect the Priestress to actually drink the damn thing

Huh, there actually was an update

>Adressing the Utonium is a Jack d escendant thing

Uh oh.

STOOOOOOOOOOOP
THE GREAT AKU WILL NOT ACCEPT SUCH SLANDER
CEASE WITH YOUR LIES IMMEDIATLY, OR FACE YOUR DOOM BY THE HANDS OF THE GREAT AKU

>TCB could be monitoring this thread right now

She should be afraid, as a previous user stated Aku is monitoring this thread as well

Really, there's nothing to worry about, nobody believes a word from those comics. If I remember correctly, are you not on the record for requesting a, ahem, "service" over the phone that you described to be "large" and "extra thicc"?

It's unthinkable that you'd go for such a petite child.

He'd probably view us like he viewed the shit people.

Haven't you been paying attention? She loves Aku.
If anything, he'd probably be afraid of her.

Check the numbers. m-master, is that you...?

>"LITTLE GRANDCHILD, YOU RETURN WITH GRANDPA AKU'S GLASSES THIS INSTANT OR I WILL SMITE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS!"
>"Dad! That is not how we discipline our son!"
>"PERHAPS HE WOULD BE BETTER BEHAVED IF HE DIDN'T HAVE A FOOL OF A FATHER!"

You are right, but the masses would believe anything
and i will not allow a shallow comic to disrupt my great image

Have you been to r9k? He's ONE OF US.

Nice try, Aku, but we all saw that you were just ordering a henchman, an "extra thicc" one (which came in the form of an absurdly bulky man).

Furthermore, the "great and mighty" Aku that we know would only pursue a human woman if she could keep up with his power, but NOT overwhelm him. Who better than a Powerpuff to fill that niche? Doubly so because such a powerful little girl could be used against the samurai (you know, SAMURAI JACK?), and starting her corruption early gives you a much better chance at swaying her to your side.

>Now, young Mako GRANDPA AKU will READ to you a BEDTIME STORY!
>ONCE upon a time, there were THREE bears who lived together in a HOUSE of WOOD.
>ONE was a LITTLE, WEE BEAR. One was a MIDDLE-SIZED BEAR. And one was a GREAT HUGE BEAR.
>And while they were OUT, a WICKED SAMURAI came to the house.
>He was NOT a GOOD SAMURAI!
>He was an IMPEUTENT, BAD OLD SAMURAI.

You dare to doubt your one true lord, mortal?
You should know that the great aku would never pair himself with a spoiled, annoying brat
Only the most experienced, evil and powerful woman could ever have a chance of being the companion of the almighty shogun of sorrow
but alas, there is nobody in the universe that comes even close to my greatness
also i don't want my companion to be a child, that's nasty

She will grow, my lord. And she will grow to love you.

NOW we're talking, i can see it...
a mercyless, ruthless and unchallenged tyrant
one to aid me in my endless quest of killing that pesky SAMURAI
but time will have to pass for this to happen and i can wait, so until then SHOO

He'd give you a cup of his essence. That's pretty much it.

Seriously though. Why is Aku and Blossom a thing?