ITT: Characters that are literally, undeniably, without question, you

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

So are you a latino like him as well?

I mean, I guess that could be you if you somehow became cool.

So you're an edgelord who can't have meaningful relationships because you're a bad person? How's 8th grade treating you.

Also I'm hijacking this. This is now a "terrible person, awesome character" thread. Pic realted.

Is their a character whos both cynical yet sees the underlying beauty in the universe?

I'm an idiot and just now realized this is baity copypasta derp derp

I keep being told I act an awful lot like Tulio.

I wish I was as handsome too.

>Forgot pic

Bitter cynical jerk who finds solice with his friend and cat

this popular fan-edit of ned flanders is literally me

Anakin Skywalker.

High standards and expectations of myself and others that even I can't live up to. Struggle with anger, fear, and hate. Can't handle any criticism, because I'm already so overly critical of myself. Secret life hiding forbidden relationship.

Also most of my negativity stems from the fact that I hate myself most of all.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

fucking top kek

how the fuck did you get this pic of me?

>he is Ricardo
Wat?

Holy shit how big is your nihilist, lovable jerk XD, always correct even if not moral crawling in my skin complex?

>Implying Rick is cool at all

Sanchez is a white german name!

>wanting to be rick
You know he's meant to be an insufferable ass, and unlikable in anyway.
Sure, had amusing to watch on tv, but I would hate knowing a person like rick.

Dis iz me. Litra-lee me. No otha characta can come close ta relatin' te me loik dis. Dere iz no way youze can convince me dis ain't me. Dis characta could not possibly be anymore me. It’z me, and nobody can convince me othawoise. If some grot starts mouthin off ta me on da topic of this not possibly being me, den Oi immed-jetly Smack 'me upsoid da head to make 'em stop bein stupid and know dat this characta iz me. Dis characta iz me, it iz indisputi-indusipit- ya can't say no. Why some git would try ta argue dat dis characta ain't me is beyond me. If youze held two pict-chas ov me and dis characta soid by soid, you’d see no difference. Oi can safely look at dis characta every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. Oi can practically see dis characta every toim I look at me self on da flashy metal bitz of me trak. Oi go on a Waaaugh an' Boyz stop me to say "Zoggin 'ell boss, you'ze jus loik dis one characta". Oiz 'ave me a good laugh as I’m as-shored everyday dis characta iz me in every way. Oi can smile each time Oi getz out ov bed every morning knowing that Oi've found my identity wif dis characta and Oi know my place on dis rok. It’z really pretty funny how similar dis characta iz ta me, it'z almost like we’ze identical twins. When Oi first saw dis character, Oi 'ad an existential crisis. Wot if dis characta was da real me an Oi was da fake git. Wot if dis characta act-chal-lee became aware of me existence? Did dis characta have da ability ta become ded-cunnin' itself?

Top fucking kek

nice

This, for Sup Forums. But in the real world normies say I'm Karen Walker. Which is more a Sup Forums thing so...

>What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Every time I read this the light of my soul dims a bit. I know that the kid who wrote this is like 12 and thinks that cartoon characters aren't animated by a team of animators and voiced by voice actors who read off a script (or a lack of one since R&M uses improv as a gimmick) but still it's just stupid.

>HAHA WHAT IF FICTIONAL CHARACTERS WERE REAL AND WE'RE THE FAKE ONES.

Pasta shouldn't be this triggering to me.

I don't believe you

I love Orkposters. For some reason, merely making a stale pasta more Orky is enough to make me chuckle.

I've been thinking about it a lot lately.
And the more I think about it the more I see myself in him and how alike to him I am.

It is all gone. There is nothing left. I lost and am forgotten.

Well...
This is me

Actually yes

well played

I am what I am.

This is me. Literally me. No other intelligent character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is nihilistic. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at my wicked sense of humor in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

It's literally me dawg

You're beautiful.

This is me. Literally me. No other intelligent character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is nihilistic. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at my wicked sense of humor in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

I

NEED

PICTURES

OF

SPIDERMAN

You're about 150IQ points too stupid.

literally me

You turned this shitposting thread into something beautiful. Well done.

You are using the word literally incorrectly

fuckin' hell, top kek

How's middle school

>special ed kid
It's funny because Dan Harmon is actually an aspie