ITT Characters who should be in the MCU

ITT Characters who should be in the MCU.

I could see him in a gotg movie

James Gunn actually wanted to use him. But Hasbro has the rights.

Nova

Dick Rider or Sam Alexander?

Thongorr and/or Booberella.

I hope they get introduced after Infinity War and Gotg 3. The Galaxy at war needs better cosmic heroes. So they create the flying Brick elite Novas.

they wouldn't do him justice and would nerf him to no end.

Fukkkkkkin Namor
>a goddamn powerhouse
>prideful cunt gives variety to the team
inb4 "Iron Man".
It's a different type of prideful cunt and you know it
>great "whose dick is bigger" dynamics with Hulk
>great "we royalty, bitches" dynamics with Black Panther and Thor
>sick burns to every character, only to get BTFO'd at some point for comic relief
>possibility to expand the MCU with Atlantis (which apparently is already being monitored by SHIELD)
>floods some place every time he gets buttmad (which happens all the time)

Also I cast Sam Witwer

Richard Rider

Gunn doesn't really care strongly for Richard Rider, but Markus and McFeely do. It would be really great if they intoduced him in Infinity War. It would be a great opportunity to put him in, but the movie's going to be so packed, I don't think they will.

Why is all you people talk about is the fucking movies?

I WANT THIS IN THE MCU, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS IN A MOVIE, HOPE THEY MAKE A MOVIE OF THIS

Then the movie comes out and the first thing you do is go COOL, NOW WHAT ELSE CAN WE PUT IN THE NEXT MOVIE

You know what already has all this stuff in? The comics. It's the same shit just animated in CGI that you'll see for fifteen minutes out of a 90 minute movie, bereft of all the story and in-universe significance it has in the comics.

Infinity War is already bloated as hell. Probably gonna be one of the most expensive movies ever made on actor salaries alone.

Hercules and Amadeus Cho.

>Thor and Hercules
Oh the Banter would be great.

One thing I hate about the MCU is that there are no "regular" villains. Every movie has a world-conqueror or something as the antagonist (barring Zemo, a welcome change).

Thunderbolts is pretty much impossible as it stands, unless you really scrape the barrel with Zemo and the Abomination.

I'd like more movies to have tertiary antagonists, like GotG Vol. 2 with the space squid or Civil War with Crossbones - we get more diverse bad guys and the movies are forced to alternate their structure a bit.

Second this

Yeah but comics are for kids and movies are for mature, intelligent nihilists with a wicked sense of humor.

Iron-man 4 but good

later on as a one-movie character as he was meant to be