The Kamandi Challenge Storytime

I don't think this has been done yet. Checked the Archives already, either that or I'm fucking blind.

It hasn't been done, which is weird. I thought this series was liked here

How's your week been Sup Forums? Hope you guys had a great one.

prettt sure no one did Batman/The Shadow either

is it really that bad

Thanks for telling me, sometimes Storytimes aren't labeled right. Is Reburth user dead or something? a lot of books weren't storytimed. And This issue has quite the twist

I think a lot weren't storytimed, like Blue Beetle, Batgirl and Hellblazers, I could be wrong tho.

for sure somebody did Blue Beetle, not sure about the other two

Oh alright, if Reburth user doesn't do it today or tomorrow I could do it over the weekend.

I saw Batgirl and Blue Beetle(the latter didn't have 'storytime' in the OP). Hellblazers wasn't storytimed AFAIK

F
Alright I'm kinda busy but if noone does it I could do it (HellBlazers) in a few hours. Surprise Reburth user hasn't done it.

She'll be back
Honestly, though, these two have been going though a lot of rough patches in 5 issues

Reis really is a great artist, I don't get all the contempt for him

>rough patches in 5 issues
Hold your asses lads it gets wilder.

;_;

Was that referring to the events of issue 2 with the Mobius Chair?
If so, glad to see lost characters are still open season, rather than oneshot.

>Kirby Special
>Celestial Surf Board.

Neat legally distinct homage.

HOW WILL KAMANDI GET OUT OF THIS ONE ?

guess that guy who is trying to storytime every rebirth issue failed his mission

Alright, as always I hope you guys enjoyed and hope you guys have a great day/night.

The doctor decided to put him in the vat whole, then use a clone for the organ removal.

Or Kamandi isnt fully human, he's still conscious in this panel after all that.

I read some theory's that Kamandi is a newgod. Can someone give me a quick rundown on the guy?

Kamandi is usually not a New God, but is sometimes OMAC's grandson.

Him being a New God in this series might make sense given the Mobius Chair and the importance placed on his parentage.

So why is he the last man on earth and how does he know Superman, Batman, etc? Im new to the guy.

His is basically a post-apocalyptic Earth, where the superheroes we know died a long time before the events of the series in a "Great Disaster".
His book was all about him exploring and/or surviving in this world, now inhabited and ruled by a large variety of anthropomorphic animals

Which is a shame, because Blue Beetle is finally finding its footing

It's basically the plot to Fallout but with more furries and superheros and the New Gods get involved sometimes.