"Because of Sup Forums I ____"

Because of Sup Forums I unironically want to see Batman rape the Joker.

Cheated on my math test.

Because of Sup Forums, I'm more enlightened when it comes to comics than most "comic fans" despite never reading comics.

Because of Sup Forums I'm physically attracted to Toph.

Because of Sup Forums, I enjoy superheroines more because Storytimes exposed me to them, and I read books I wouldn't have given a chance, like Ms. Marvel and Wonder Woman

I realized what a cunt mabel really is.

Unironically ship Lapiven

Because of Sup Forums I have become jaded and detached from the comics I used to love and haven't bought any new releases in over 18 months

ripped my pants

Because of Sup Forums I blankety blankety BLANK.

Because of Sup Forums I want to look at pictures of Gwen.

>Ping
>a female

????

stole from my mom's purse

This.

What I learned in Sup Forums is to avoid almost anything slott produces. I saw spiderverse and thought it looked cool but thanks to Sup Forums I avoid just about anything from slot since I learned of his track record

will try to make a cartoon, in some form, that pleases me and no one else.
fuck trying to hit demographics and pleasing cultures. If i can`t please everyone, i`ll please no one.

this desu

Please, don't blame us for being a pedophile. It's your fault.

didn't enjoy some guardians of the galaxy jokes

I only really came here for the Samurai Jack.

Because of Sup Forums I now know who to blame for ruining good series

>Because of Sup Forums, I got into Homestuck
>because of being into Homestuck, I started browsing /hsg/
>because of /hsg/, I developed an unhealthy attraction to mousy, chubby, short-haired white chicks who like to bake
>because of an unhealthy attraction to mousy, chubby, short-haired white chicks who like to bake, I dated a mousy, chubby, short-haired white chick who liked to bake but never put out
>because my mousy, chubby, short-haired white chick who liked to bake didn't put out, I wound up spending all my time in my junior year of high school trying to get her to kiss me
>because I spent all my time trying to get my gf to kiss me, my other friends stopped talking to me
>because of Sup Forums, I have no friends

Same

Because of Sup Forums I watched Gravity Falls and Star vs. the Forces of Evil and had a pretty good time.

Because of Sup Forums I started reading comics as an adult despite no exposure to them as a kid

Because of Sup Forums I found out Ladybug actually came out and didn't go into development hell

Because of Sup Forums I browse more than just the old vidya section of the local hobby shop