Which one Sup Forums?

Which one Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=2PoFSdePtCE

Why'd you post a blank image, user?

the thiccc goes through generations

who?

>implying they don't exist in a world without Aku
Keep writing that fanfic, user.

in a world without Aku there would exist even MORE because the Scotsman will have more time to fuck his wife instead of helping out Jack

Do you know how impossible it would be to perfectly recreate the timing to get the exact same person after having sex? And having to get it consistently right for generations?
They're all gone.

Rhidonna then Iyra.

>How impossible
Lots of pretty impossible shit happens in Jack's world
They're fine

We're talking about a universe with magic used on a regular basis. Why would real-world probability apply?

look

Again with this retarded meme

The Scotsman himself wouldn't exist.

the one that still exists

>They're fine
Who is?

Or, considering Jack is a narrative filled with mythology, magic, and other impossible things, it wouldn't be so farfetched to say that Scots and his wife meeting would be considered "destiny" because they're the embodiment of true love.

Or not. If Jack managed to make the future better, keep in mind that people tend to have less children in societies that are safe and comfortable.

If this is the case then Genndy really should have showed it in an epilogue. It's a fine headcanon and probably what he intended judging by his other work, but in a contextual vacuum a logical person would have to assume that everyone from the future ended up just like Ashi.

We don't see them in a world with or without Aku after the end. Any assumptions either way are fanfiction and headcannon. They are both alive and happy and having never been.

A Schrodinger's waifu, if you will.

Pretty much this.

Non of the above

because Ashi disappeared. The question wouldn't have been asked otherwise.

All
At the same time

>cue the ashifag
also, what's with the barefoot

Maeve. It's always been Maeve for me.

You are men of taste I see

I'm actually not sure, I just noticed that too. they look like they were hastily photoshopped in

Ashi's fate was directly tied to Aku's existence. But yes, the ending should've adressed it in a more clarifying way.

Not saying they shouldn't leave it ambiguous, but at least acknowledge the problem.

Gi-Ashi is best Ashi.

But I want Wee Pipes. Where was she?

Honestly the likelyhood of Ashi being born in a good future without aku is pretty close to the likelyhood of any character from the show being born in what is essentially a different planet.

I choose all of them

Why bother? They all don't exist anymore due to Jack being a self-centered prick.

Is this a Loss edit?

Holy fuck I just realized why this seemed so familiar.

The first one. The one he actually talked to as a living person on the show.

She was cute.

[s]test[/s]

more?

>self-centered

In what fucking way?

>Jack stays in the future
>what a self-centered prick for not undoing the future that is Aku
>Jack goes back to the past
>what a self-centered prick for undoing the future that is Aku

this meme has to stop

>has an easy happy ending lined up as a nice send off to fans
>wipes out the deuteragonist and iimplies the same fate for every beloved character in the show
>because happy endings aren't mature enough.
Actually selfish.