As you guys know I'm currently pitching a new show to Nick. The show would centre around a character named Myrtle...

As you guys know I'm currently pitching a new show to Nick. The show would centre around a character named Myrtle, an purple alien from a planet where aliens have no eyes but their antenas are a way to see thorough stuff on the planet (ala Wildmuff from Ben 10). One day a meteor strikes killing all the aliens but Myrtle who escapes and rides on the meteor which crashes onto earth. Myrtle wakes up finding herself in a wacky surreal world where anything can happen but still keeps it grounded in a sense (kinda like Courage The Cowardly Dog or early Regular Show), the world has super human kids that are a homage/parody to the Justice League/Avengers, a computer as Mayor, special crayons that can take you to anywhere you wish or make things come to life. Myrtle finds out that the antenas can only work on her home planet and finds it hard to to adapt to earth, vampire koala bears that try to suck Myrtle's soul for world domination and characters of all shapes and sizes such as buses and trains as drivers themselves (inspirations from Busy Buses and Thomas and Friends), a real mouse being used as an actual mouse to the computer, a book as teacher, fruits, vegetables, furniture and all sorts as characters. A supervillian (who's a homage to Mulan and Carmen Sandiego) finds Myrtle in the alley wanting to destroy her since she caught her in the act of villiany, but when she sees Myrtle being all innocent not wanting to get killed, it reminds her of her own childhood and hints on why she became evil, so she takes Myrtle in as somewhat of a daughter of her own.

and you think nick's going to pick this up

No eyes

Eyebrows

Explain motherfucker

This is HoodKnight, the supervillian

Nice

That looks like a batman TAS female character you traced over and colored with mspaint

So do you just hate tracing eyes or something?

make it a girl and i will watch it

Unoriginal plot and design.

waifu tho

What's Batman TAS?

How old are you OP?

I grew up watching some good shit like Camp Lazlo My Gym Partner's Monkey, Out of Jimmy's Head, Adventure Time, The Batman Problem Solverz and more

I just wanted to have a good time here
Now i'm triggered

I was born 1999 btw

This entire thread was great.

>Camp Lazlo My Gym Partner's Monkey, Out of Jimmy's Head, Adventure Time, The Batman Problem Solverz
Only one show on this list is good, let alone great.

and people wonder why Sup Forums has been going to shit recently.

The Batman

>I grew up watching some good shit like Camp Lazlo My Gym Partner's Monkey, Out of Jimmy's Head, Adventure Time, The Batman Problem Solverz and more

HI I WANT TO BE PART OF TV SHOW HERE IS MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER (PLS DONT STEAL >:D) HIS NAME IS WOLFY THE WOLF.

I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING TOGETHER WIT U MY EMAIL IS

[email protected]

That's correct.

The Batman was mediocre and forgettable, like The Loud House

It was better than TAS in every way that mattered, and it simply wiped the floor with every other animated Batman adaptation.

Nice deisgn, let's hope this show doen't become SJW LGBT agenda like SU

This isn't bait, I'm telling the truth

>he thinks a major network is going to hire an 18 year old with no experience whatsoever AND GIVE THEM THEIR OWN SHOW

This is almost chris-chan levels of delusion.

>tfw you will never have Berry dominate you and at the climax of it all she tells you to "try to last longer next time"
This is a dark age indeed, brother.

I'm actually 20 years old but I really do like Camp Lazlo, the DCAU shows and The Batman and I think Out of Jimmy's Head is pretty decent

>I'm actually 20 years
It's gettin weird in here

Yep I loved Camp Lazlo growing up, never understood the hate it got

>like The Loud House
???

My new show will have fresh new interesting plots rather than going for outdated sitcom plots and tropes

>fresh new interesting plots
name one

This is bait?

>Wildmuff from Ben 10
>Wildmuff

Myrtle and Bohot are playing poohsticks but the ripple in the water leads them to a twisted dimension

Is this the design

>I aged 2 years in 20 minutes

Wow jeez user, how did you do that?

>they can't recognize an obvious troll
you're all worse than op

How do you know OP isn't the one responding seriously to himself to make Sup Forums seem more retarded than they are?

This show I'm making is Courage The Cowardly Dog and Drawn Together mixed together but done right with little to no flaws both of those shows had