Feel bad man

Feel bad man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPjjnfGKrPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I still don't get why I'm the only one triggered by sunglasses Hawkeye.

I know people cared for like a month but I still care.

Blame Fox not Marvel.

Or Blame Marvel for going Bankrupt.

No Storm, no Wolverine, no Jean?
So, this is not technically 'verses' Marvel since mutants make up a huge portion of the universe.

Why is it Fox's fault that Marvel sold them the film rights to their characters?

It's not Fox's decision they only have movie rights. Marvel are the petty ones

I hate the sunglasses look. It's too tacticool without actually looking cool.

How is this not solely Fox's fault? If they gave the X-Men back to Marvel this wouldn't be an issue. Fox is greedy.

>Sup Forums actually thought this would be a great game

It does look like an iOS game...Jesus Christ Capcom.

>the whole Marvel v Capcom legacy was built on Capcom's X-Men games
>no X-Men in Infinite
There's a joke here, aside from movie rights.

Capcom seems to not know what to do with anything besides Monster Hunter. To be honest with the money that makes, they don't really need to.

Marvel can still use them in video games.
Ike is just a petty Jew that doesn't want to give any publicity to Fox

>If they gave the X-Men back to Marvel this wouldn't be an issue. Fox is greedy.

The bought the rights fair and square and are making money off the movies. Its Marvels fault that they refuse to push the characters they do not own the movie rights to in order to try and run there notoriety into the ground.

The gameplay, graphics, voice acting, roster, and UI really aren't that much better than that Contest of Champions game.
What the fuck is wrong with Capcom?

>Yfw they're probably had the same team develop a mobile game version to tie into the release.

>Yfw they recycled assets between the two projects to get them both out in September.

>I JUST WANNA GO ON ANOTHER RIDE AGAIN!
youtube.com/watch?v=yPjjnfGKrPc

Reminder that MvCfags spend months trying to mock the graphics of another game.

>56 to a little over 20

This just makes me sad.

We got Carol so it was worth it.

>Fox is greedy.
Fox just wants to survive in a declining movie market. They're a business like any other.

The mouse can easily buy back X-Men anytime they want. And I'm pretty sure Fox would be more than willing to sell them within reason. Or do what Sony currently does with sharing.

What is it with you mouseketeers?

Blame Ike for putting the company in the position.

>The mouse can easily buy back X-Men anytime they want.
Even if that were true (it's not), then why hasn't Disney done it by now?

At this cost...?
Nah... Not even Carol can save this...

Can I just get a good DMC game finally?

If Disney wants X-men back into the fold. They have to pay for it just like how Fox did when Marvel sold them the rights. You're hilariously naive that I just wonder if you're a baiting faggot.

>then why hasn't Disney done it by now?
Because the mouse doesn't like to share and Fox isn't just going to give Disney more ammo to dominate the summer box office scene without costing them.

posted too soon. Marvel gets a cut regardless. MCU or not.

There's no way this game is going to appeal to normies the way Marvel wants it to, like Injustice or MK.

If it becomes another SFV I can see Marvel ditching Capcom and giving the license to another company to make a fighting game.

Can you Carolfags stop?

I, for one, am glad that everything Carol Danvers is involved is shit, including this game.

One was made with re-used assets, if you want that, just install Mugen and have Dio and Ryu fighting Spider Man and Yoshi.

You're not fooling me, Ike.

I'm surprised you can't see the irony of your post
>If you want a game with reused assets, try the MvC Infinte demo and pre order the game

If they were only restricted to MCU characters, why couldn't they add in Punisher, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, etc.? They could've had several dozen MCU characters instead of only fucking 11.

>why couldn't they add in Punisher, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, etc.?
Not canon.

The low number of characters is far worse than "no X-Men characters" is. Especially since you know they'll sell more characters as DLC, and do several releases of the game with more as well.

I don't think he's saying that at all. MvC2 is reused sprites. It's like MUGEN. That's the advantage with some old capcom games. They reused assets from previous games. That's why it's mostly mutants, because games like Children of the Atom & XvSF existed. MvC3 is a better example because it was a game that made models from scratch. MvC3 kept mutants as well as experimented with other Marvel characters to try to make it unique. But remember, it still kept mutants. MvC3 is a case of, 'No More 2D'. MvCI is a case of, 'No More Mutants'. It's rushed garbage whose main 2 new characters are the only ones people previously asked for, X is obvious while Carol was the 2nd highest behind Venom, & that was when she was Me Marvel. It's a game with no passion what so ever to make a quick buck.

Ms. Marvel* Sorry about that.