How would you fix this faggot's character?

How would you fix this faggot's character?

Normal body proportions. not crying over literally anything.

Make him less like OP.

What about some character develop.....oh i forgot sugar hates that. Sorry, my bad.

Shatter Garnet's Ruby.

>Make him man up
>Start makeing him do intelligent things
>DOUBLE SHIELD VANGUARD

Make him age mentally and physically over time.

You're literally done.

Fire Sugar and hire a man.

There's nothing wrong with him. The show's tagline is "believe in Steven" for a reason.

unspeakable traumatic experience that forever warps his perception of everything

Stop making him such a crybaby. Lars' death should of been more emotional but when characters cry in place of development I couldn't give a single fuck about what happens to any of them.

Why do you want me to fix your character?

And he age instantly a couple of years because of it.

Make him act his age and actually have to work for things instead of pulling solutions out of his ass at every opportunity.

Make him a Nazi

except when the occasional flashback hits and his age becomes unstable

Less crying.
Actually asking the important questions.

Get him beaten up more often.

nigga he already has those like once, sometimes twice a season

Timeskip. Now Steven's like 19, with a body to match. He asks more questions. He's still a chubby faggot, but he's got a better build, takes less shit from people, and doesn't cry every other episode.

Now take this Improved Steven, and put him into a position of actual responsibility and weight and force him to deal with it without having to cry, bullshit his way through everything, or have his friends do it for him.

gg ez.

Make his voice acter speak normally
I swear the kid sounds like hes straining himself. Also fix his body proportions something like when he was stretching his body to look older in that one episode.

it's not traumatic if there isn't a trauma
whatever he went through is messed up be he sure as hell isn't acting like a true ptsd kid

>He, Connie, and Lars are on homeworld
>Betrayed by one of Gem rejects
>Lars is executed permanently
>They're trapped
>Steven is forced to shatter a gem to save Connie
>They become space rebels trying to get back to Earth
>Steven is forced to grow up

The story is about a boy growing up to fix the mistakes of that his mother's war left behind.

The story is now actually about Steven, instead of it being about how older female guardians few their charge.

The above is part of why Steven is such a whiny, little, faggot.

Not even Guts from Berserk would be seen as Grim-Manly to his mother.

By making him act like a teenager not a small child, you know his age.

He needs to stop being a faggot, stop crying, stop trying to talk and reason with villains, become a competent fighter, maybe gain a foot of height.

He gets Connie teen pregnant, needs to get a job to provide for the baby.

This. He's 14 but acts like he's 8 or 9.

>but he finds odd cuz his underage unmatured wennie is unable to produce sperm
>finds out he got cucked by Onion

Every thread like this I see just makes me pity-laugh. Is there a word for writing fanfic of something you hate just to prove to yourself you could do it better (b/c you're certainly not convincing anyone else)? Probably something German. Maybe I'll go ask some of the Gravity Falls AU knuckleheads.

Make him a girl who matures and isn't an eternal 8 year old.

also make it a shonen where you learn that fighting is a great solution to a lot of problems.

homeworld would be practically the same but garnet would learn about hate everything to do with fluorite who treats fusion incredibly casually instead of an intensely personal manifestation of a relationship.

every single townie episode has Magic elements and hints to future plot events (no Onion Gang or Sadie has mommy issues episodes).

consistent and varied maps with pretty detailing like pic related.

Steven(nora?) is not as forgiving and doesn't think lapis is perfect because she tried to steal the ocean and drown her best friend AND uses steven as a "reason" to kidnap someone and rape them for months on end for pleasure.

No barn

Peridot is not entirely autistic and has emotions other than just being manic like is shown when she is freaking about being stranded on earth at the warp and she pulls her face back while still having small things like Peridot chuckling like team rocket while using her fingercopters to escape.

PeeDee developes a crush on nora once she starts losing weight as she goes on more and more missions but it is one sided and that has to be delt with.

Tbh I think he's fixed enough now.
He's not a literal child anymore, he's seen a lot and grown from it.
No more is he making stupid decisions and learning nothing from it

>Have him be inquisitive and insist on knowing more about the gems and gem history.
>More action scenes so we can see him actually use his developing powers more.
>Less crying. Not no crying, but less crying.

>No more is he making stupid decisions and learning nothing from it
Since when?

>Garnet sees the future*
>steven don't go to that palanquin!
>lol fuk ouy I'm going to that palanquin!
>o noes my greg is dad

Steven still makes loads of stupid decisions.

>Have him be inquisitive and insist on knowing more about the gems and gem history.

christ you just completely ignored the entire last string of episodes, huh

you cocklunching pissbowls are all going to keep watching it anyways no matter how much Steven scares you

I agree that steven is still an idiot, but at that point, garnet was being more of an idiot by not explaining anything. It's like telling someone not to go into the cave of cool and mysterious secrets but without saying why it would be a bad idea to.

Half of this is terrible

>christ you just completely ignored the entire last string of episodes, huh
in which he ignores history and screams into space, at the people who want to kill his mom, that he is his mom and does nothing to learn the truth of the matter.

It's possible that she saw steven would run off even if she explained why.

Steven later literally sacrifices himself into space.

all of you is terrible.

Have Garnet literally kick the shit out of him every day until he beats her I mean full on ass kicking even if he poofs just wait for him to reform and keep kicking the shit out of him, he'll eventually reach his full power and be forced to mature then have him do the same thing with Connie but in the mountains until Connie beats Steven or is on an equal level to him then have them perma fuse and take on homeworld after non stop training all the way through their teens

I don't even get it. He had plenty of character development in season 1, but for some reason they decided to stagnate every character. Steven's growth was one of the best things about season 1.

I really miss when this show knew how to capitalize on potential.

If something isn't that broken, then don't fix it till it gets worse.

>Teach someone how to manage their emotions by savagely beating them

Sounds anime as fuck

That would make him significantly less powerful.

Hey op watch this...

>inconsistent heights.

We had a whole season dedicated to him aging mentally.

How do you think we got in this situation?

cancel his show.