/ourgirl/ storytime

/ourgirl/ storytime

>Gimmickpool

I CAN SEE YOU!

Why couldn't this be a guy? This is so unrealistic!

Was it worthy?

Now characters only break the fourth wall to make shitty jokes.

That's a pretty cool jacket.

maybe you are just crazy.

Throwing shade at Morrison are we?

Oh yes I am loving this shit.

>>I thought you were a panel border

best line.

>bare feet
W H O R E
H
O
R
E

I wonder if any of this is meant to be funny, I have such a hard time trying to find the jokes in the book

**more movie shilling humor**

No matter how good this book gets, there are still going to be a bunch of mouth breathing dolts saying it's people only like it because of reddit and memes.

>a bunch
>not just the one autist
Look at the post times

No matter how good this book gets, there are still going to be a bunch of mouth breathing >dolts saying it's people only like it because of reddit and memes.
Literally the brony argument.

This is getting really fucking cool, how many more issues are there?

> "My own time-displaced clone! Now neither of us will be virgins!"

>shilling
>a movie that is over a year old

I don't think you know what shill means kid. Maybe you should go back to Sup Forums.

>No matter how good this book gets

is not good user, you just like it because of the cute animu artwork, the moment they change artists the book goes to shit.

Not a single good joke in the entire thing either, just kinda sorta quirky lines and anime expressions.

Her face in the last panel is toooooooo cute

>Gwenpool fans

>not being here for the 4th wall meta commentary

Really, why are you so jaded user?
Did you really only come here to shitpost?

>Duck Amuck

Huh, I didn't realise the new issue came out this week. Didn't see any previews for it anywhere.

>''...I know, everybody stays after the credits to see if Nick Fury appears!''
>not shilling

Mouseketeers, please

>4th wall meta-commentary is something original or funny

Maybe 40 years ago.

Bootyblasted X-fags detected

>>not being here for the 4th wall meta commentary

Fuck off, the book was never about that, it only used that shit for lame generic ass jokes.

This is the first time that they are actually doing something with it and is the generic ''le word balloons are real'' thing.

You are the ones that whenever you are asked ''how about posting a good page from the book?'' you go ''T-that's not fair! You just can't post a good page from a comic book, ever!''

Gwen in pants just seems... wrong.

>you can only like it if it's original
So that rules out every book published in the last 30 years

this guy will go home furiously typing up a spaghetti greentext for Sup Forums

leddit detected

Waypool had a bunch of 4th wall meta-commentary, too. Pretty much high literature.

At least people like the X-men

Legitimately excited to see where this goes.

I think it's just a ultra kawai homage.

If I remember, Guhiru have never been even nominated for an eisner, right?

Gwenpool fans are this witty.

>Clearly, you didn't read the book

Dude, the movie is well over a year old, the DVD sales have dried up at this point, and any one who read this that would see it would have done so already. Really, if you're going to complain, at least pick something that is actually bad.

It's a narrative device to show that she isn't in the present day.

Jesus

Guru please get better at feet

Jesus Christ!!

>ultra kawai

this.
this is why you are virgin.

not different thatn my 6 year old niece watching princess sophia.

Name one original comic coming out right now user.

I like the detail that you can see the people reacting to her empty bed in the background.

What was the point of the last issue's ending if it wasn't really over?

>This product that has a shitty premise is good, but you have to read everything and like it to judge it properly.

>Dude, the movie is well over a year old, the DVD sales have dried up at this point, and any one who read this that would see it would have done so already

this is what we call a dated reference being written months ago when it was relevant, get it? The writter is a hack and shilling an old movie just goes to show it

Did you read past the letters page?

>unhealthy obsession with comics - Sup Forums
>loves guns - /k/
>seemingly knows moon - Sup Forums, /jp/, maybe Sup Forums
>fembot - /r9k/
She truly is /ourgirl/.

It's kind of funny how a character with such a shit creation became one of the better series.

>itt: babby's intro to Morrison

If you want to make a comic about the structuring of comic this is neither the right way or even an original way to do it.
It's been done before and better, this is lame.

"New Super-Man".

>This is the first time that they are actually doing something with it and is the generic ''le word balloons are real'' thing.
>thinking that's the only possible 4th wall and meta joke

This book has been about exploiting the 4th wall from the start.

It's not Gwen unless it's drawn by Gurihiru

>assblasted crybaby X-fag keeps on shitposting

>This book has been about exploiting the 4th wall from the start.
And it is no "Animal Man" at it.

I can see all the straws in you hand user.

You're just here to shitpost and nothing more.

New Superman.

Oh, and it actually has good artwork beyond cute anime faces too.

>its a page in which Gwenpool is just standing around with generic ass panneling.

Even Harley Quinn has more original looking artwork while hiring a nobody to draw the book

Talking about the last couple sentences
>Just go down to Kathmandu and wait a bit, some -ator god types will pick you up and show you the whole thing

>it's only the Gurihiru drawn pages
Heh.

What does that have to do with anything?

Where do you think we are, nigger

I agree.

Gwenpool fans have no right to talk shit about Waypool or Harley Quinn, ever.

you are the one that gets butthurt about criticism really fast.

>if they disagree with me they are trolling.

The whole Civil War thing felt like a 40 something dude trying to pander to teenagers or just MCU shilling just because.

The writting feels so bland, like all they an muster is making movie or comic book references and that's it, that the tone of the book.

>Did you really only come here to shitpost?
He's been doing it for over a year, why would he stop now?

God I hate this meme comic so much. That's why I read every issue obsessively and talk about it for hours.

For the love of God, this isn't meant to be some Morrison-esque critical examination of the nature of comic books.

>how many more issues are there?
There's no word on a cancellation, but this feels like a "final arc" and it ends with issue 21, so probably only 4 more issues. We'll know for sure once November solicits come out.

The book isn't going anywhere with the "break the 4th wall". It is just played for laughs. How can we compare this to "Animal Man", a legit 4th wall breaker that didn't go to the lazy "lol so funny" path?

Yeah, no wonder she hates it so much.

I love the direction this comic has gone.

I hope it goes full on "the bus", etc.

I hope those are the first pages of the next issue.

>>its a page in which Gwenpool is just standing around with generic ass panneling.

This

Is like, Gwenpool has really crazy covers with really tame and boring interior artwork, while at least Harley Quinn tried to bring that crazyness from the covers into the interior art too.

Did you not read the last two pages?

woah, nice spot.

>I'm losing an argument
>okay, best to just ignore what other people are saying and say the same thing over and over again

Yet again, you ignore what it does as a narrative device. You just are here because you want to argue and ruffle feathers. Eh whatever, I need to go get ready for work, so have your one last post about me running away from the fight because "I can't win" or whatever.

Try not to be so predictable next time.