To be honest, this is why I love the X-Men. They always push the envelope...

To be honest, this is why I love the X-Men. They always push the envelope. While literally every other marvel comic is fluffies and rainbows about our society, the X-Men are not afraid to show the dark side, and be blunt about it

It's really refreshing to see such brutal, in-your-face straightforward metaphor

You will not get rid of me so easily niggers

context?

>humie
Seriously? That's like... a fucking joke slur we came up with here in Sup Forums. What the fuck.

Mutants have a country on their own, thanks to captain hydra. They make it a mutant paradise, and a human nightmare

That means that writers are lurking Sup Forums
But it doesn't make them /ourguys/, quite the opposite

Flatscan doesn't work without the context of Sentinels

Frankly, I'm happy that there are more slurs. The more the merrier

Also...
In many ways I see it. I roll my eyes, when Ms Marvel wanted to be an avenger, and eventually became one. It felt like one of this shitty disney movies

you must be fucking kidding me?
average trollbait thread gets 500+ responses, yet, people don't want to post in this thread?

Way to shit all over Grant Morrison saving the X-Men. X-Men hasn't pushed the envelope since Morrison's New X-Men. That was 14 years ago.

X-Men is now about mutant supremacy and pro-racism.

Morrison's New X-Men take on mutant/human relations was "mutants are black people."

>Way to shit all over Grant Morrison saving the X-Men
>Morrison
>saving the x-men
Because you don't know, Morrison hated the X-Men and he wanted to do a big fuck you.
He even said that in the interview he did for Playboy

Sorry that no one wants to indulge your blatant shilling.

Well.......
Also, posting X-Men is not shilling. You are a shill only if you post inhumans

someone said jerusalem

Others said Palestine

To be honest, I didn't notice it, until you posted it. Holy fucking shit
Captain Hydra = UK
New Tian = Israel
Also, under constant threat. Dayum

Nope

>House of M
Mutants become majority species, treat humans as second-class citizens.

>AvX
Phoenix-mutants take over the world, imprison dissenters, X-Men fall in line behind them until they become even more obviously villainous.

>Axis
Core X-Men membership becomes inverted, entire roster falls in line behind Apocalypse to attack humanity.

>IvX
With their survival threatened, the entire X-Men roster falls in line behind Emma Frost's plan to attack and imprison the Inhumans rather than even try to reason with them first.

>Secret Empire
Mutants have own nation where humans are second-class citizens.

It's like the X-Men's participation in Marvel Events somehow became a sustained argument against having minorities in your country, ever allowing them any power, or risking them becoming the majority.

AvX was pretty cool, you nigger.
Free internet, free energy, don't be a commie

>It's like the X-Men's participation in Marvel Events somehow became a sustained argument against having minorities in your country, ever allowing them any power, or risking them becoming the majority.
that's what makes x-men great.

also, notice that they are minorities, but they are very militant. they basically have a soldier group.

also, brotherhood of mutants = brotherhood of muslims

also, senator kelly = reasonable human, being concerned about safety, instead of being a strawman

Even stryker, the most memeable villain, with the infamous "this is what you call a human", sounded reasonable, compared to other villains.

Also,

Magneto = polish jew = survivor of holocaust = being worse than nazi.

How many comic books do that? None. Literally

That's what the series has literally always been about. X-Men has always been a metaphor for race relations and unjust discrimination.

Yes, but it worked BOTH ways.
You had innocent mutants being punished for the deeds of the bad mutants.
Nobody ever said that mutants dindu nuffin, but there was always this theme that there are good mutants, and bad mutants, just like there are good people and bad people, something, that people forgot these days

It's not free if the cost is your obedience and submission to a power that no-one appointed or elected and no-one can remove from power, user.

this is ms. marvel
she wants to be an avenger REALLY BAD

she is a muslim, and her poster heroes are Iron Man, Captain America, Captain Marvel, instead of Allah.

Also, it implies that are non-whites DREAM about being whites.

I rolled my eyes at this

>not submitting to Emma "Milf" Frost
it's like you are gay.
There is nothing wrong with that. Just admit you prefer hairy dicks, like sniktbub

And now we have the page above, where a mutant can ruin an innocent man's life for no reason beyond his own amusement, by yelling DAS RAYCISS in front of the cops.

#Mutant Lives Matter

Frankly, it's really weird that marvel allowed that?
What they wanted to achieve? Did they wanted tumblerinas to hate X-Men because of that?
Because in the end, it doesn't really matter
Even if they tried so hard

>wanting to have sex with mutants ever.

Enjoy catching the Legacy Virus, user.

I have flatscan-flavored condom, mugga

And after all of this the mutant will get shat on again and then complain about it.

Just like in real world

As a matter of fact, x-men were the first to fight illuminati / masonry (Hellfire Club)

Makes you think, isn't it?

dude ends up leading one of the next event mutant extermination squads.

Can't say I'd blame him.

So many years mutants were a pushovers, isn't it fun to give some of it back?

And every time it just proves the other side right.

read this There is nothing more red-pilled than X-Men

You're not a mutant, user. Don't ask for them to oppress us all.

I have flatscan guilt. We oppressed them, it only feels fair to give them a chance to co-exist

Oh no, this is a virtue-signalling thing, isn't it? It won't make them like you, won't make them not imprison you in Limbo with the rest of us.

Well, I have a choice.
I can be a shitbag flatscan like you,
OR
I can please my mistress Magik

No contest

This makes me thing. I wonder how many poltards would lose their steam if black women were hot

No matter what you do, she won't even let you kiss her goat-feet, user.

Ha! I never dreamed of that.
I just fucking gushed because of you, and worse, I will have to clean it, using my tongue.

Why do you have to be such an asshole.
Scarlet Witch is done

>I just fucking gushed because of you, and worse, I will have to clean it, using my tongue.

I don't know if it's worse that it happened, or that you chose to tell us, user.

>Why do you have to be such an asshole.

Someone's got to do it.

>Scarlet Witch is done

Muties and mutie-sympathisers, leave Wanda alone. She's the heroine we humans need.

>She's the heroine we humans need.
she's certainle a "heroine"
but nobody wants her.
NOBODY

Quicksilver has more repsect than her

She should focus on marketing her cuteness to become more popular.

Just when I thought that this thread died.

Scarlet Bitch is hated by marvel editors.
They didn't want her to be associated with them.

Let that sink. After all that hussle, in the end, it doesn't really matter

We Linkin Park Thread now?

Limp Bizkit bitch

That's the beauty of the X men, their fight is not one sided or biased. Humans that don't like mutants have valid reasons to do so

I wonder if she'll let me pull her horns

This nigga gets it

The good thing about mutants is that your fanfiction is pretty much canon

>saying the X-Men
Morrisonfag detected. There is always one. 'Morrison was the bestest! I don't read now because he's gone but he was number one and everything else sucks.'
Autistic echo chamber every time his name is brought up.

Morrison destroyed genosha for once. It was unusable once he ruined it

that's why we need Hydra

>not hydra
sounds legit
I agree, we need hydra, mr. not-hydra

The good thing about X men is that CC made every fetish come true

There are fetishes didn't know that were
It will never happen again, which is why inhumans are a failure

slow death

>Morrison hated the X-Men and he wanted to do a big fuck you.

That's why it was actually good (aside from Magneto and that weird future thingy), he didn't give a shit about previous interpretations but made his own vision, and thus he actually changed things. The Wheedon thing that came after changed absolutely nothing, everything remained in the status quo and no one gave a shit.

Oh, you're one of those "It's the best and beyond reproach as long as it's different!" fags.

> Joss Wheedon

Morrison started the cancer age for the X-Men.

Bet you jerk off to things like Disassembled every night.

Redpill me on how Morrison X-men was bad.

Come on, now. I'll admit he had some decent ideas, but he just went full retard in places. Especially with Cassandra Nova and Xorn. He's not the be-all/end-all of X-Men any more than Claremont was.

Just posting to say Morrison was great, except for the Fantomex issues about Weapon X
The last arc in a future that was deleted by Jean-Phoenix was great too.

The only bad thing about Cassandra Nova was the mummudrai concept. Something about parasitic twins turned into tumors or fetus in fetu would have worked better.

Yeah, not enough medusa whipping her subjects with her kinky hair, the only fetish they've got is black bolt getting cucked over and over

Yes, they are.

There are only 3 X-Men writers: Lee, Claremont, and Morrison. Everyone after Claremont, except Morrison, is just a copy of Claremont.

Morrison was good because he actually tried new and different ideas, instead of just rehashing Claremont.

femdomfags obsessing over serving evil women, what a fucking shock.

>Bet you jerk off to things like Disassembled every night.

Of course, as anyone should. Non-Ultiamte Marvel was an utter shitshow in the early 2000s after completely collapsing in the late 90s. If you disagree you're either too ignorant to have this discussion or trolling.

Morrison's X-Men and Disassembled, whatever their flaws, were exactly the kick in the ass Marvel needed to get going again.

X men has this effect on people

Was it him or Whedon that actually dared to say muties should be allowed to be cured?

That some mutations are just too fucking painful, dangerous and/or retarded to live with and nobody should be expected to with Marvel tech?

Don't they have psychics to determine the entire truth of what happened?

I'm beginning to suspect you're the guy Kevin Smith talked to that wanted Superman to be "street" and not fly.

Doubt you were alive, but you probably orgasming with pleasure during the 90's when everything was EXTREME.

BLOODSTORM, BLOODBATH, BLOODBLOOD.
Much better than faggy boy scouts in capes, amirite guise?

That be an ethical breach. No unauthorized psychic intrusions.

That would be Whedon.

And arresting a guy based on hearsay isn't?

False accusation to be precise.

And Lee and Kirby's vision was "Mutants are gay people". What's your point?

Brubaker did something different but it sure as hell was not a good kind of different

Avengers was strong as hell from the start of volume 3 all the way up until Disassembled. Busiek's Avengers fucking ruled and Johns was actually a pretty decent successor. JMS Spider-man started out strong too, and I'll always love X-Force and X-Statix, as well as Runaways.

Everything else was dogshit, though. I can't think of anything else from that time that was even remotely worth reading.

And Disassembled was a good story but goddamn did Bendis burn out fast on New Avengers.

(not that first prick)
Lee and Kirby were doing a bit that was a reflection of it's time, the whole '60s counterculture thing had opened the door for that kind of New York art scene literary exploration of what a comic's messaging could be.
They soon found out that society (and Marvel's editorial censorship staff) wasn't going to be accepting of acceptance going that far in comics.
Then Claremont comes along and makes it overtly about race as he's sneaking in all sorts of pervy stuff ... and a whole lotta lesbians.
The X-Men have been a slight of hand about messaging ever since.

THe best part is that the mutant cops look like an homage to judge dredd.

Stop this meme. It's not true

It actually is.

In fact, Xavier and Magneto's original philosophical split wasn't about killing - it was about living in the mutant closet or coming out and demanding the world accept them for who they were.
Don't even ask about the freaky stuff some of those O5 students were into.

>It actually is.
Source.
Stop being a filthy liar, you shithead

>Morrison's X-Men and Disassembled, whatever their flaws, were exactly the kick in the ass Marvel needed to get going again.
and that "kick in the ass" as you called it led to most of their comics between then and now to become a morass of edgy badly written garbage

Golly, I could just mention that love triangle the two of them were involved in with that gal who had no romantic interest in Magneto ...
OR point out all the googly eyes and pregnant pauses in the live-action movies between the actors who played them ...
OR mention that once Xavier died Magneto wore black and was in mourning for several years of comics ...
Or tell you to read the comic panel posted ...
OR switch tactics and start talking about the original five student's traits and how they've been developed over the years ...

but you put forth SUCH a great counterargument, how could anything I say compare?

>a racial milita that's divided over how fast baseline humanity should go extinct totally takes any chance they can get to make baseline humanity go extinct

Nobody could've expected this shocking turn of events!!

Just because your mind is dirty, it doesn't mean that you are correct

Show me a source where it says that Kirby and Lee created X-Men as a metaphor for Gays

>Muties and mutie-sympathisers, leave Wanda alone. She's the heroine we humans need.
Until the next reboot when she's a mutie again?

It's more like "I never read before and stopped reading after! The X-Men totally sucked before he came aboard!". It's kinda sad.

Pointing out that the girl in the love triangle was only interested in one man, and that he was the only one interested in her, isn't having a dirty mind - it's being able to do basic math.

but hey, I already told you that you win with that whole holding your breath and pouting strategy. How can I compete with that? By telling you to go read the Wikipedia article? What good would another referenced source do me now?

This post gave me cancer

Made from real flatscans!