Does whatever a spider can

>Does whatever a spider can
>Except make organic web

Fuck off casual Raimifag. Go read a comic.

Yes, that's right, and if you don't like it you can go.

Mechanical>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Organic. This is a known fact

>I hate it when Spider-man shows off his aptitude for science

Good, because he didn't have those powers to begin with. Also, his best friend is Asian, love interest is black, Aunt May is young and he is friends with Stark, and theres no mention of Osborn; going to QQ about that in a thread next?

But not all spiders make web...

Read more than you, faggot.

>thinks organics are better
>reads more comics
kek

Good one, newfag.

"oh no i ran out of web" always felt like a cheap as fuck plot device. Fuck that shit.

>Probably spent 10+ years on Sup Forums

Kys oldfag

>criticizing something that was in the comics
i thought homecoming was suppose to suck because it's not faithful to the comics.

>his aptitude

HE HAD RICHARD'S MAKE THEM FOR HIM

Peter isn't even top 10 mavel minds he's not even illuminati

>be spiderman
>suck at the only thing he has to be good at

If you prefer organic web shooters, how do you explain that the organic webbing didn't come out of glands near Peter's asshole?

Man I think organic webbing are just cooler and way better than mechanic. Peter already showed how smart he was by making a damn body suit so who cares about the webbing?

Yeah god forbid Peter ever use his head instead of webbing the problem away. Dumbass

If you prefer mechanic web shooters, how do you explain Peter not being the smartest person in the Marvel Universe?

>Man I think organic webbing are just cooler and way better than mechanic.
Man, I think you have an opinion that is just shit.

I just don't like Peter being the Weakest of the spider guys.

He's the original, why the hell is he the weakest and have the least powers?

You act like the other Spider People are worth a damn

Because not every one can be Victor Von Doom.

The same people who would bitch if superman couldn't fly or if Stark was just some dumbass in a suit somebody else made.

>why the hell is he the weakest and have the least powers?
What the fuck are you even talking about?

Mechanical Webbing means Peter has room to use his ingenuity for gimmick webs and tricks. That and limited webbing means more chances for variety in conflict resolution and opportunities for writers to showcase creativity.

Organic webbing is very simple and stifling in its application. I'm not sure what makes it better in anyone's eyes?

>old enough to remember greasy nerds on various comic boards shitting themselves about organic webbing in the original Spider-Man movie, because "it's superpowers" is somehow less plausible than "Peter Parker is a scientific and mechanical wunderkind who designed and built his webshooters with no guidance and a budget of zero dollars"
>new generation of greasy nerds is now bitching about the opposite completely without irony

Shit, man, it finally happened. I got old.

cringe

I think he's talking about how the off-shoot Spider-people tend to have gimmicks. Like Spider-Woman had that psionic webbing thing, and Miles has his venom blast thing. Peter doesn't really have any unique gimmicks like that (at least not ones that stick around very long).

Doesn't necessarily make him weaker, though. He doesn't have gimmicks because he doesn't need them. He's the original and most skilled.

Provide evidence that he's the weakest.

Even back then I knew the organic web was so they didnt had to explain how he came with the webshooters
I find this whole argument dumb as it comes.

Because it's a miniaturized spray can not a time machine like other smarter dudes in Marvel had invented.

Miles Morales is literally Onepunch man, he has an attack that defeats everybody in one hit, also that superpower that defeated an entire army with an explosion

Mechanical webbing is neat, but it completely falls apart when you realise the tech to both create spider silk in such large quantities at industrial level strength, and manipulate it with a flick of a wrist would make Peter an instant millionaire from the rights alone.

He could literally get himself out of poverty, start his own business, do some small time philanthropy until he's rich enough to make it big time philanthropy.

I mean, there's a dozen POSSIBLE reasons why he might not want to, but in Amazing he invented them aaaaaaand it was never mentioned again.

And no, accidentally fucking up merely twice while creating prototypes does not invalidate the required genius, especially not for an underfunded high schooler.

TL;DR Mechanical shooters make less sense as his invention of them would invalidate many of the reasons for him becoming spiderman, as better paths would open up.

>Wanting rich Peter
Fuck off

That doesn't take anything away from Peter, rather it just emphasizes how stupid Miles is.

Unless Spider-Man can shoot web out of his nipples (scientific accuracy and all of that), the web shooter should remain mechanical.

I liked the Raimi movies too but fuck off with organic webbing. Peter made his shooters in his basement as a high schooler in Amazing Fantasy 15

read a comic

I DON'T want rich Peter, that's the problem. But Peter would want richer Peter, especially if he felt it would improve his lot in life. And if he has the ability to do all that before he even starts properly on the hero job, then there's less reason he'd become Spiderman.

Sure, he'd still want the initial revenge, and yes he is very heroic, but he'd also not want him and his aunt to live, if not in poverty, low middle class standards. He'd also want to attract MJ's and Gwen's attention, and since I doubt he'd realise how much they'd dig skintight spandex which is something I believe nearly always looks great on heroes he'd sell the rights and refocus on the hero stuff afterwards, with extra funds.

90% of supervillains could get rich if they sold their tech instead of robbed banks.

suspend your disbelief

>have tony stark make everything for him

>HE HAD RICHARD'S MAKE THEM FOR HIM
Holy shit. Read a comic, casual scum.

the MCU has massive flaws

>not getting that the entire point of the movie is Peter learning that he doesn't need Tony.

You are one slow memester.

"What if Peter chose to profit from his gifts instead of staying a dirt-poor vigilante" is an idea that's been explored a few times, most recently in House of M. Most of those stories tend to turn out the same way- Peter tries to be a good guy, but it takes a certain kind of narcissistic mindset to want to become a masked crimefighter in the first place, and wealth tends to bring that the worst aspects of that in him. Wealthy/Famous Peter is almost always Selfish/Negligent Peter, and sometimes Villain Peter.

Not saying it isn't interesting, just that it seems to be part of Spider-Man's character that if he isn't struggling to keep his life together, he has a tendency to let it go to his head a bit.

Doc Oc, Lizard and Green Goblin were insane, the vulture and Rhino started out as assholes in animal suits, that dinosaur scientist wanted a dinosaur world and that's all I can think of who would qualify beyond crossover villains.

Besides, villains would just steal the money, because the money is just a means to an end, usually a really expensive way of telling someone to fuck off.

Organic web isn't toy-etic enough.

The Spider-Man persona was a gimmick that Peter came up with.
He made the webs to complete his gimmick.

What if Peter has always had organic webbing, but it comes out his ass and he's just to embarrassed to use it out in public. The stuff in his his web shooter is still his ass secretions though, he just fills them up in secret and nobody not even the readers know he truth

>movie not out yet

Its right in the goddamn trailer you dense motherfucker.

>does whatever a spider can
>shoots webs from his wrists

>oh no I didn't eat a balanced breakfast this morning so my web glands are empty

>user complains that other spiders are stronger
>"proof?"
>Shows proof
>"that doesn't take anything away from Peter..."
yeah, and? that still makes other spiders being way more powerful than Peter

Which is really on the writer, not the mode of web-shooting.
And them being organic makes them somehow LESS prone to run dry? What logic does that make?

Get with the times, Old man. Peter isn't shit anymore.

Miles is spiderman now. Deal with it.

If you'd bother to actually read a comic, you'd know that the whole "Whoops! I ran out of webbing!" meme is hardly ever used.

So you can fuck right off with that, casual.

>Spider-MAN
>is a teeny little baby bitch boi who pleasures old men for webshooters

Haha gay. Who writes this shit?

Part of the plot in Spider-Man 2 was "oh no I feel sad and I can't make webs"

>makes organic web himself in his bedroom
>can't make organic web

OP, are you retarded?

Hell I don't even read spidey comics, all my spidey knowledge is from animated series and video games and I'm more used to mechanical webs, never end judges anyone from for thinking organic was original way though, as for all I knew (and still know), they could've been in the comics at some point.

>b-but Spider-Man 2 is a m-m-masterpiece!

>HE HAD RICHARD'S MAKE THEM FOR HIM
are you stupid?

>spidey is supposed to be a street-level hero
>does shit way beyond the means of street-level heroes
>owns a global conglomerate
>street level

In a bit of bullshit movie synergy, they mutated Peter into having organics, which he STILL HAS yet never uses because it requires him to eat a lot.

I fucking hate it and they've had so many chances to get rid of it yet they won't.

It would be an interesting twist on his origin if Pete had to develop the shooters as a way to control his spinnerettes and to allow the web to be fired into swingable ropes and stuff. But since that's never the direction they ever take with his origin, organics just need to fuck off.

Peter still cleaned the floor with Miles, Dock Ock and fucking killed Morlun, the last was a being that no other Spider in the entire multiverse could ever beat

He's street level by choice. The Sinister Six are Avengers level threats that Pete punks on the reg.

But him not heading a global conglomerate was a frequent normie complain when shown how smart he was. Now it's somehow a bad thing that he finally is.

How does he grab stuff if the switch is on his palm?

Never understood how Spidey can stick to walls through his suit/regular shoes.

Cape comic

He's basically a magnet.

iirc, it needs to be tapped twice in rapid succession using his superhuman reflexes

Why not both? Very little Organic and more Machanical?

He manipulates ionic bonds to hold onto materials, even through his suit.
That's comic lore though, the movies shit on the entire spiderman lore.

Because that'll be stupid.

You're stupid.

Wan deer Walls force. Basically what Gekos and Spiders do

I'm gonna guess it's because Raimi took a more "biological" approach to Spidey's powers. I doubt he really read into Spiderman at all beyond a basic level.

>I doubt he really read into Spiderman at all beyond a basic level
If anything, he just skimmed over a couple wiki articles and went off his memories of reading them as an 8 year old kid. Its pretty fuckin' obvious he didn't bother to read anything before making his movies.

Are you retarded? You dumb faggot.

>I'm too retarded to think of a way to show Spider-man is smart except for web shooters

He's talking about fapping. But apparently you're too dense to pick up on that.

>>

Some Spider-Man iterations use organic web-shooters, some use mechanical.

There is no inherent value to sticking to the original canon

This is an argument over a slight preference that doesn't actually matter.

Fuck off casual.

Anyone who enjoys the stupidity of mechanical webbing should shoot themselves in the face. It inherently ruins suspension of disbelief and makes the entire concept asinine and far-fetched. It turns a story about a kid with superpowers into an episode of Jimmy Neutron.

>Anyone who enjoys the stupidity of mechanical webbing should shoot themselves in the face.
Sure thing, moviefag.

Try harder. not convincing enough.

And thank fucking god, because he's made one of the most iconic super hero films from it as a result, which even Stan Lee regrets not giving him organic web shooters.

Raimi's Spider-Man is up there with Batman 1989, The Dark Knight, Reeve's Superman, The Crow, Darkman, and Sin City.

I've always found the web shooters stupid. The idea some 15 year old kid can make a wrist-mounted system of shooting a material strong to hold up trains is pretty stupid

Whereas everything else makes perfect sense.
I never understand where you people draw the line when ALL of it is ridiculous

I don't even remember how the first movie stood up to 2 and 3, but I know those two had some fucking dumb plot elements (muh powers gone) and scenes so bad they're good (black suit pete out of costume).

The whole gag is that Spider-Man doesn't actually have any spider powers.

well in older run didn't he say that the web dissolve rather quickly?

And conversely, fucked up the entire general public's perception of how Peter Parker and Spider-Man are supposed to be. Now everyone thinks he's supposed to be this turbo beta who can hardly function in society,

Which, in the comics, couldn't be further from the truth.

Sol fuck Raimi.

Also, why the fuck would anyone trust anything a tripfag has to say?

>The idea some 15 year old kid can make a wrist-mounted system of shooting a material strong to hold up trains is pretty stupid

But you're totally cool with a kid having a semi-precognitive danger warning sense and the ability to cling to walls?

Its a fucking comic book character you goddamn moron.

this is all dumb

Wasn't there a villan that absorbed almost all superpowers from the superheroes, and said that Peter's spider sense is the best of them all? I remember reading that while Miles has the venom sting and camufage shit and Spider-Woman can fly and shoot lasers, Peter has the strongest, quickest and concise slider sense

he had literally been spider-man for a while before tony approached him, it's established in civil war. he made his first shooters

>Super heroes can have super powers. But only the ones I think are acceptable. Anything else is just UNREALISTIC!