Rosianna Rabbit

>already late
>no new strip today
It was great while it lasted.

Where were you when Rosianna Rabbit died?

>tfw we didn't get to see the rabbit fatten up to hamplanet size

Good.

>mfw

I wanna feed that rabbit!

>check again
>still nothing
RIP

bretty gud

Here's what's going on:
>I’m afraid to say that comic updates are going to be much more sparse from here on until further notice, as opposed to the usual Wednesday upload. I’ve always told myself if producing this comic gets in the way of my personal life then I’d stop (it hasn’t come to that just yet, don’t worry) but right now juggling a personal life and the demands of a career in the creative industry are becoming a bit much to also be maintaining a regular project like this. There’s never enough time in the day...

>I’ve always thought of this comic as having an end date, I’ve got a dozen and a half other ambitions I want to do within my creative career and personal side projects so I’ve always envisioned Rosianna ending at some point. Rosianna Rabbit has achieved everything and more I wanted it to and I couldn’t be happier with how far it’s come, so the itch to move on a work on the next project is there. Getting to a round number of comics would be ideal, finish on high, it’s just going to take a bit longer than I previously envisioned. I ain’t done with this bitch yet!

>And I still plan on getting a physical comic printed up. I gave myself the silly task of making some brand new comics and other fun pieces of content just for it, (that’s taking a while because I stupidly have to make everything difficult for myself) but I think it would be the perfect way to end it, a real celebration of the character and a send off akin to the underground comix that inspired her. It’ll mostly be for my own ego, coming from a print background and loving comics but it’d be nice to make it available for anyone who wants one.

>In the meantime, here are some comics on my current reading list to keep yourself occupied!

electricbunnycomics.com/
nellucnhoj.com/
twitter.com/findchaffy

>So let’s see what happens, hopefully not too many comic ideas get left on the shelf! ‘til the next comic update, you beautiful bitches!

>-Alex

I don't see why you found it necessary to post at this point.

>I’ve always told myself if producing this comic gets in the way of my personal life then I’d stop (it hasn’t come to that just yet, don’t worry) but right now juggling a personal life and the demands of a career in the creative industry are becoming a bit much to also be maintaining a regular project like this.

It's over. Comic is kill.

Pack it up guys it's time to move on.

>First Prequel
>Now Rosianna Rabbit
Why do the shit comics stay alive?

Well obviously we now need to produce some sort of fan content where happens. Either a comic or a story, the world demands hogbeast Rosianna.

>implying this wasn't a shitty comic
>implying I didn't love it because of that

it really is a crime. don't get me wrong - I liked prequel a lot more than Rosianna but the fat bunny had a lot of character and some of the jokes were pretty okay. Nothing super awesome, but worth checking out each week. Sort of like how Wonderella kept people coming back for more.
Shit. I miss Wonderella a lot too. At least Endtown is still chugging along.

Prequel's just still on hiatus, right?
R-Right?

>At least Endtown is still chugging along.
As a shell of its former self thanks to author being ill and not being able to get over his divorce. At least I still have Supernormal Step and What Nonsense...

Is that divorce thing the reason for that Unity clusterfuck where the moral seemed to be 'Bitches and Whores.'?

It's responsible for a lot of stuff but mainly why Holly turned into a hypocritical bitch while Kirbee became a perfect waifu who can do no wrong.

Probably also why Dottie turned into a bitch too and Walt got a new female companion, like how Aaron found another lover shortly after his divorce (he's projecting hard). I'll drop the comic if he dares to do that bullshit with Albert and Gustine.

>no hidden penis

I couldn't find it either. It's a pretty hard one.

It's a pretty early strip, he probably didn't do them back them. Don't even know where it started.

That's possible, like how SMBC didn't start the alt joke/button until later.

No.

I want to kidnap Rosi, tie her up in a warehouse and force feed her into a hundred ton blob monster, shouting this is the price she's paying for being an evil whore so I break her soul in pieces until she's nothing more than a hollow husk of a flab mountain that does nothing but indolently gulp and grow.

Magician Rosi is a miracle of the universe, just look at them legs, unf.

>those legs
>not that belly
Are you a gay?

Rosianna is old and busted. All hail the new flesh.

Only looks good in fanart.

The magician's outfit doesn't emphasize the belly, you dum-dum.

Do you not see it hanging out of her top and into her spandex in the third and fourth panels?

You only look good in fanart

The legs are still more emphasized.

What's this semon demon's name? I know shes from that Mario game trailer but I can't find the name.

>All hail
no the line is "Long live the new flesh"

Her name is Harriet

Horrible Harriet Hare?

But Albert and Gustine are disgusting and should've been put down by Topsiders.

Go pound sand, topsider scum.

Harriet Bomber, I think

>Aaron got divorced
I know I haven't been following Endtown threads since Holly left the team, but what's been going on?

>You will never have a Franco-Belgian shortstack chubby girlfriend

Why even live Sup Forumsmrades?

I don't have all the answers myself but it seems that, after Aaron went through his divorce, the comic itself saw a bit of a change. I believe it was around the time Holly and Wally were about to leave Endtown and where Holly starts to loose it.