Anyone else prefer Otto over Peter?

Anyone else prefer Otto over Peter?

Get out of here, Slott.

That's a strange way to spell Miles

He's Slott's self insert so I don't like reading about a gross tub of lard stroking his ego.

Otto was the Superior Spider Man.

Fuck manchild Parker.

That's because you wrote Peter being a manchild, Slott.

Yeah honestly. I like that he had a little discipline for once.

Good lord, is this the standard response or one really mad fan?

Eyup.
Love that he's back now. Do wish his costume had a little more Dark Green and less Lime to it.

t. 12 year olds

>Not wanting to watch the exploits of a super-villain who believes he is not a super-villain but in fact the greatest hero the world has ever seen
I dunno what you want out of your cape comics, but that's exactly what I want out of mine.

>t. 12 year olds

So mad fan it is.

Yeah. I really want an ongoing in an elseworld where he doesn't lose to Goblin

This.
I'm not Slottfag but Superior Spiderman is a damn good read. His other stuff is meh.

Slot likes midgets?

It's the only time I ever read spiderman, after that it just went downhill for me, minus spider verse

Aside for the idiot ball rolling wildly for simply no one can tell the difference between Otto and Peter until be too late, Superior was the finest Slott wrote after Big Time. And Anna.

The rest is passable, because I'm a resignated fag.

I would like it if it didnt necessitate the supporting cast to become mindless retards

i dont think 12 year olds read comics

I prefer him over Post OMD Peter, but that's it.

I do, he had initiative and actually got off his ass and made something of himself.

Superior wasn't Otto
Superior was Peter as an adult

Yeah Dan Slott.

Only when written by literally anybody but Slott. I bet even Bendis could do a better job at this point.

"FINALLY! MY FANS IS NOW REALIZED MY GENIUS!!!"

Why does Marvel have such a hard time letting Bendis and Slott go? I can understand Benis to an extent because of his work on USM which garnered a lot of praise at the time, but has Slott ever done anything that people liked?

In regards to Marvel or DC? For Marvel he has done the Spider-Man/Human Torch series: I'm with Stupid. He has also done She-Hulk. For DC his most notable work was Arkham Asylum: Living Hell and Batman Adventures volume 2 with Ty Templeton. Also, as controversial as it may seem, many fans enjoyed his early Big Time run and Spider Island. Though his most popular mark on Spidey is obviously Superior Spider-Man.

I'd prefer Spock to current Peter and even Miles. There I said it.

>user is acting a little bit weird lately, I think he swaped minds with a supervillain. -Everyone in the real world, always.

Didn't really like when the suit got toes, or the whole disgusting midget love interest. Other than that, I loved the character. Wish it was permanent.

I liked him but not at the expense of Peter, if he ended up in clone body or something I would not have minded.

with the clause that hes never allowed to beat Peter in a 1 on 1 fight.

Maybe he should have taken over Miles.

No idea how Superior slipped my mind considering the OP

I disliked how it boiled down to being repeatedly told that he's vastly superior in text boxes, rather than being shown in the story.

We're not talking about the real world. We're talking about the Marvel universe, where mind control and other bullshit is a common occurrence

That was kind of the point. Otto was full of himself. He did some things better than Peter, but the majority of the series was Otto trying to convince himself.

I wouldn't say "prefer" per se, but I did really enjoy Superior Spider-Man; so much so that after the run was over, during which I read most of the issues here on Sup Forums I bought up all the trade paperbacks. I would say that it was a good finite story and an interesting change of pace and I'm glad that he's still around doing his thing. I would probably buy a Superior Octopus ongoing (again, in TPB format), but Peter is in and of himself a more compelling protagonist.

Otto was right though. Peter was a manchild who gave his daughter to satan and tried to murder a sick girl by interfering with Otto's surgery..

Absolutely

Some people just need to be put down and he gets that

If you excuse the midget, then yeah, SpOck for life baby! Ock should've given Felicia that Spider-Dick.

>Giving criminals a free pass because they have tits.
Otto is a classier guy than that. He did give her the Spider something else though.

I liked it.

>If you excuse the midget, then yeah
Anna Maria a cute, Felicia a shit.

When did you start reading comics then?

we are talking about a man doing a full 180 in personality. for fucks sake the fact that he isnt cracking jokes should be enough to tell it isnt peter

he has a clone body now thats a mix of his and peters dna

why was the girl sick again? oh yeah ock

Yeah. a 180 into being a GOOD person. No one was going to complain because they like the SUPERIOR Spider-Man better.

But he changed for good, and as Superior Spider-Man he did nothing but good. Peter is a hypocrite who calls himself a hero and murders innocent defenseless children unless a hero like Otto can stop him.

Batman does it. Hell, he could've at least fucked Widow. She was giving him the eyes back in Superior 10-something (the Avengers arc).
>midgets
>cute

>white-haired busty goddess
>shit

user, I'm sorry to tell you this, but... you're a fagot with a midget fetish.

Does anyone have cool ass picture of spOck catching a kid and there's disaster everywhere

Otto was in a committed relationship to Anna Maria.

That's a strange way to spell "I have the worse taste in existence."

I do wish it lasted longer

I miss Sup Forums before SpOck fags were a thing. Or at least, before people pretended to be SpOck fags for laughs.
I mean, no one actually thinks it was a well told story right? No one looks at that bullshit contrived situation where Peter totally would have killed a child and says "yes this is an accurate depiction of Peter Parker"

It's not the first time he's killed kids. Remember OMD. Peter is a killer and a manchild.

He shouldn't have been in it to begin with. Slott took it too far with the self-inserting. SpOck needed someone who could handle his Spider-Cock.

>Remember OMD
You mean another terrible story? Good to see shit stories relying on other shit stories to back themselves up

Well yeah, and at the end Slott was an asshole because he got rid of the best Spider-Man to bring back the worst one.

I prefer Pre-OMD Peter

I feel like half the people who bitch about OMD haven't read it, because Peter wasn't the one who takes the deal. MJ was.

What about the time in Carnage USA when he beat up a father who was upset about Carnage killing his kid. Peter has no problem killing kids.

He guilt tripped her into it going on and on about Muh Oedipus Complex I mean Aunt. He didn't even have the stones to take the deal he wanted, he needed MJ to take it so he could sleep at night.

Hey now, that's not a bad idea at all. It'll sure as hell make Miles actually worth having around and Otto can actually put those weird extra powers he has to good use.