Deadpool 32 storytime

Deadpool 32 storytime

Love seeing more dadpool

YEAH
i've been waiting for this

>Superior Students
Is Doc Ock going to be a teacher there? I could see him trying to be a better teacher than Peter was.

Do you think Herc and Cho keep in touch?
It'd be cool if Herc could take him aside for a moment to point of how much of a stupid asshole he's become.

Why does he have a Viper form Battle Star Galactica?

is deadpool intentionally fucking up so he good guy gets away?

guess not

>Some of my best friends are Hydra
Well that's true.

>bob
>best friend
>friend at all
nah

and this seems really out of character for wade no matter how much he idolizes steve. remember when he kicked a brainwashed captain america in the nuts to save the world from being brainwashed into peace

>teen vogue has never been so lit

top fucking kek

It makes sense if you've been reading his comic with Steve giving him a second opportunity, helping him in one of his most desperate times, believing him when no one else did, making him an Avenger, etc...

Plus Wade is crazy and his reasoning is not of a normal person and he's also a very different character from how he was written then (even Kelly writes him differently nowadays).

Shouldn't that kid be wearing a helmet?
Not very responsible there, Dadpool.

He is punishing himself.

And this conclude my first storytime

See you all next time

thank you for storytiming.

I don't get it. Why would this prompt a change of heart?

he doesn't like his new hydra lifestyle like it says here

bump

i hope ellie stays with deadpool
the world needs more dadpool

"Miss one detention ,two more take it's place"

Kek

Thanks OP

Thanks God he killed Coulson, I hope it's true... I don't want that shitty MCU character back!

The variant is cute.

He is not likinv what he is doing but still keeping his head down because excuses.
He sees his kid stand and ultimatelly changes heart

Anyone willing to give someone a basic rundown of what's been going on in the Marvel universe lately? Just curious.

So Cap ended up taking over the US with Hydra with this Civil War, and now there's a resistance that's actively being hunted down?

Also, didn't mean to reply. so sorry m8

You know he's not dead until that show agent of shit dies

No one dies in marvel

It's not worth explaining cause all this Hydra shit will just be retcon after this event

When is Penance coming back?

It's things like this that make me wish they did a Deadpool family comic with Wade ,Elie ,and warda

So a Deadpool 2099 comic series

yeah, they do.

I just wish they bring back copy cat

Alot of people didn't like penance ,they called him too edgy

I enjoyed that, OP

>people remembering older kellypool

He not only saved the world but beat captain america to punch by saving everyone's free will.

also why doe artists have such a hard time drawing a latina. she either looks ugly, or black, wtf.

They need evan in there too

Fair enough

>So Cap ended up taking over the US with Hydra with this Civil War, and now there's a resistance that's actively being hunted down?

You got the gist of it.

Oldpool is my jam

well they brought her back to life with no explanation

Over the course of this book and Uncanny Avengers so far though Deadpool's life has just been nothing but suffering, and Cap's been the one of the few to support him. Picking him over Spidey on the Unity Squad, for example

He also took the kill from spidey in kellypool spidey/pool books too.

He's always done whatever it takes but accepts at the basis that he is and always will be a piece of shit.

meet New Deadpool same as the Old Deadpool, Destiny's Garbageman

the Mithras arc was awesome

Where?when?

Is there a way Deadpool can use the mithras armor again or has that storyline been completely forgotten

What ever happened to Landon ,Lukman ,and lake organization

it was forgotten, but like most things overpowered, it was borrowed by some organization like shield and 'forgotten' somewhere

Deadpool #27, wedding issue. in one of the backup stories

dropped like so many plot points

>teen vogue has never been more lit
jejejeje

I find it hard to believe Deadpool doesn't watch enough DBZ to know a scouter when he sees one

why is he green?

Hydra colors.

>Paddy Wagon

I thought Marvel stopped using old timey racially charged politically incorrect terms that annoy SJWs?

I guess Hydra is bringing good things back.

What's the place in the bottom panel?

She's latina? I've always thought she was black?

>selfstabbing hurts

Goldball used to cut himself.

How can any prison hold him anyway?

Her mother wasn't even dark skin , she was tan so should have been lighter than her, but some how she's darker than both her parents

Well Wade is a cuck

kinetic dampener tech exists

No, no he isn't infact his lack of cuckness from the succubus managed to piss her off and try to take over the world several times, and he stopped her. Why she decided to give him a kid after he fucked off with rogue is anyone's guess.

carmelita literally was shown trying to get him to father up so to speak.

this is closer to how she should look but honestly, I think it's ignorance on artist's fault. I think they think she is related to preston because she seems to fit into preston's family more than a latino's family if some of duggan's run is to go by.

But isn't his power that he can build up/manipulate kinetic energy by will? So at some point he'd overload the damper?

Why does Ellie look like tiny Preston here?

Wade has a habit of standing by people he admires even if they end up treating him like shit and has always been in a pretty grey and confusing area moral-wise. Cable manipulated him half the time and Peter only just started not being a dick to him because of their crossover. Regardless, he still admired the shit out of the both of them. The man acts like a beaten wife half the time and an indignant motherfuck who listens to nobody the other half but if he loves something or somebody he usually does his best to protect them and be loyal to them regardless of whether it's logical and regardless of whether it's harmful to others or to himself.

And Evan. Can't forget Evan.

Futurama totally ripped this off.

No one cares about Irish people

A quick rundown you say?

she looks like that all the fucking time and i have no idea why

Artists don't realize she isn't apart of preston's family I think

Never, since the plotline with Aracely didn't pan out