I just finished watching all episodes of Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers

I just finished watching all episodes of Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers.
Let have a thread about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

xoomer.virgilio.it/fedgrame/tms.htm
desuarchive.org/co/thread/90497280/#q90510147
youtube.com/watch?v=z9NEqJiTrzM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gadget is bottom tier when it comes to Sup Forums mice.

ALL episodes, or just most?

Now go read the comics, and THEN make a thread.

Have you read that one crazyfuck fancomic continuation of the series? If not you should.

All episodes, I don't have time for the comics

I read it years ago but now its a fuzzy memory.

>I don't have time for the comics
I assume you watched all episode because you liked the show. If you liked the show, you need to read the 2 comics. Tis the code!

Okay, I'll make a space for those

How does it hold up? As a kid I vaguely remember being disappointed by most of it.

Pretty poorly really; about the only episodes that are still worth watching are a handful of Gadget-centric ones.

Yeah, sounds about right. Loved the premise, loved the ingenuity of their vehicles and such being made of mundane small everyday items. But kind of got bored by the show on a regular basis. And it was way too talky for a show taking inspiration from all those action heroes like Magnum and Indiana Jones.

Its fun if you like pure adventure

>That over winded Rescue Rangers topic from a few months back.

I think I need to point out a number a things from that topic.
>Telecom never did any Rescue Rangers episodes due to that they were reserved on Little Nemo at that time.
>All Rescue Ranger episodes from TMS came from TMS Studio 4 which was proto-Disney Japan (subcontractors like Ajia-Do & Gallop excluded).
>Telecom was TMS Studio 3 (Studios 1 & 2 never did any Disney work).
>Season 1 of Rescue Rangers was done at the same time as Little Nemo's animation was completed in June of 1988.
>TMS shut down their 4th studio after Rescue Rangers was finished because they were not needed anymore, Eisner snatched up the laid off animators and Formed Disney Japan out of it as Disney Japan was founded in 1988, this explains how it was founded as Motoyoshi Tokunaga ran the 4th studio.
>Whatever episodes Telecom did for Disney had a higher frame count then what came out of proto-Disney Japan who were much more stiff and rigid.

In otherwords...
>Stiff and rigid but hand inked= proto-Disney Japan.
>Fuild and livly but xeroxed = Telecom.

Thats all I can remember right now, this was the case even for Wuzzles when the 2 TMS in house units were clear as day on that show, also.

xoomer.virgilio.it/fedgrame/tms.htm

>Q: During the years 1984 to 1988 TMS cooperated with Walt Disney. Which Series?
>A: TMS did not cooperate but was under contract for the following TV series: DuckTales, Gummi Bears,
Wuzzles and The New Adventures Winnie The Pooh.

Note that she did not say anything about Rescue Rangers, thats because all of the "TMS" episodes came out of proto-Disney Japan and that Telecom had nothing to do with it as they were not only reserved on Little Nemo at the time but it's animation was completed at the exact same time season 1 of Rescue Rangers was finished.

Thats all I have for right now.

Fuck?
Marry?
Kill?

Gadget is for fucking and marrying. Wouldn't kill any of them, really.

>Any late 80's-early 90's Disney Afternoon show thread
>Famicom wreaks havoc with his autism
Like clockwork.

Fuck: squirrel

Marry: bat

Kill: furless rat

Gadget was actually supposed to be white like a labrat but for some reason white was a taboo for the show's colorists

Bat is best girl.

I feel like there should be a law against these threads in case we get TMSfag in them.

Then again, whose to say he won't just invade other threads. And once Lupin starts airing on Toonami, he'll start infesting those threads too.

I'd rather say you're a waifufag and biased.

Or just rangeban him out of existence.

People have been banned for just being annoying spergs before.

>taken
>too young
>isn't interested

I wouldn't hold my tongue on that. The mods can't seem to do their job when it comes to people like him.

cute waifu

shame about the show

Shame about you, really.

So edgy. Sup Forums and Sup Forums must be slow tonight. Their coming over here.

It's a bland show, user.

>GODDAMMIT FREEHAVEN!!!

Then don't watch it.

ok

my wife is a mechanical engineer and has the same hairstyle as Gadget. I totally had a crush on Gadget as a kid. I didn't realize the connection until now.

Will Famicom say anything bad about TMS themselves? No, I don't think so.

Also the last thread really makes you think.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/90497280/#q90510147

Ignore the haters, she's adorbs and the show is cute.

Anyone else hate Rescue Rangers in retrospect because of the voice acting? Oh man just about every character sounds aggravating. I mean it's not as annoying as Bonkers, but still pretty harsh to listen to.

Without looking them up, name or at least describe five episodes besides the pilot.

How many of them had a centered around Gadget?

Fuck, what year is it again?

I enjoyed Rescue Rangers too.

Don't say it out loud, will come and tell you you got shit taste (or something).

Stop crying so much.

did you watch them in glorious 1080p?

Some of them are down sampled 480p and I'm waiting for the Blu-Ray.

>I don't have time for the comics
And yet you have time to watch every episode of the series.

theres a mega

Oh yes

I just have a very big backlog

Just a reminder that this happened:
youtube.com/watch?v=z9NEqJiTrzM

You wouldn't happen to be... Russian, would you? Nah, most shows I liked in my childhood usually turn out to be rather meh, still, love that theme song.

Dude, she's a mother.

Agreed.

Now that Ducktales is getting a reboot, do you think Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers will be next?

If they do remake it? I hope they don't do the stupid "they're small in the human world." bullshit. Make the damn animal characters live in their own world like in Sly Cooper or My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Drop the nonsense about random lost kittens or sad humans who the Rescue Rangers help. I always found that I didn't care one bit about those lame characters. I want the conflicts to be more character driven and the show to be substantial in focus towards it's main cast. That means the villains don't steal a rich individual's jewel or bullshit, these villains do what they do because they are enemies of the Rescue Rangers and are trying to get a rise out of them specifically.

You seen how bad Nu-DuckTales was, you don't want this to happen.

The team dynamic was done to death since then. But the show was great. The series wasn't pure action, but only because they jammed in anything that was funny and made sense to be there. Truth is that Rescue Rangers is better constructed than Adventure Time.

No, we're saying bad things about you. There's a difference.

I think you mean MMILF.

Personally, I prefer Rescue Rangers to inhabit the same world as The Great Mouse Detective and The Rescuers. Basil of Baker Street was instrumental in setting an example for other mice to follow, leading to the creation of the Rescue Aid Society. However, after a good century or so, the society dwindled to nothing. The Rescue Rangers are the first to pick up the slack again.

It hasn't even premiered.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I feel that the animal characters living in the human world wrecks things. Zootopia kind of showed why No Humans sets a better basis for the world.

I think there's room for both, but I follow what you're saying too. Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers in an all-animal setting would be...well, more like the A-Team than anything.

But if they're not rodents in a human world, then everything wouldn't be big to them and that would just be boring. The show's formula just wouldn't work in an animal only world.

The show only works in a human world, there are still plenty of shows set in an animal world like Darkwing Duck.

From the previews that have been uploaded it's going to be bad.

Such as "Donald's Birthday", everyone knows how thats going to end.

Fuck you, though she isn't terrible.

You barely deserve a you, so Fuck Off

Man, I don't agree with you at all. The shorts looked fine.

It's not how it looks it's that...

>Donald had his birthday.
>Scrooge and his nephews try to give him a birthday party.
>Donald expects more.
>Scrooge and his nephews try to give Donald more but fail in the end.
>Donald realizes that family is more important that material goods.

This has been done millions of times that it's sicking, the old DuckTales would of never done such a thing.

There's more cutie mice out there than just Brisby.

I don't want a reboot, I just want more fucking comics!!!

And yet, Gadget is the only Sup Forums mouse to have ever gotten a real cult worshiping her.

I know that.

Mrs Brisby is top tier, Gadget is bottom tier.

Pretty much all mice are better than Gadget

Which may or may not be a hoax, you know.

Who cares about a bunch of stupid drunken slavs

You got all of that from a 1:14 short?

>>too young

What episode comes to mind the strongest? Was there anything that you really liked or disliked, a scene, a line, a character? Was there anything in the "they couldn't get away with that today" category?

Miss Bianca is top tier waifu. Adventurous, good sense of humor, and still feminine.

This plot has been done a million times, we all know how it's going to end.

I can't say I see that particular plot stemming from that minute we got, but whatever. No skin off my back if you don't watch.

>We might have gotten third movie in the Rescuers series
>Miss Bianca's voice actress passes away
>Third movie is now dead in the water.
Tis a sad day indeed.

And supremely underrated. Hell I think even Duchess has more fans than Miss Bianca and Duchess is boring as hell because she passively repeatedly and solely relies on O'Maly cat to do everything for her. Like I get that she's traditional meaning the man does everything for her, but she's a freaking cat, shouldn't she have instincts to be acrobatic and proactive? Lord knows her kids have those instincts.

Digression aside, Miss Bianca is actually great. Shame she's so often overlooked. I swear if I have to see new "art" of fucking Krystal or Renamon or lately Judy Hopps I'm going to strangle someone.

I remember revisiting all the old Disney Afternoon shows and finding that only Duck Tales really held up and just barely.

>Tale Spin did not hold up
>Darkwing Duck did not hold up

Tale Spin wasn't that great. And it had two major killjoy characters. Rebecca and her shitty annoying daughter.

Perhaps you're just too bitter to be entertained.
Ask yourself: would you rather watch a 22 minute cartoon, or a 30 minute loop of the bloodiest deaths of The Red Wedding?

Honestly, never seen Dark Wing.
But Tale Spin was trash. I didn't even like it as a kid, which sucked, because I fucking loved Baloo in the Jungle Book.

>But Tale Spin was trash

i heard this is where idea for Rescue Rangers came from.

You heard right.

When will Disney XD reboot the show? Daron Nefcy could do wonders with it.

Can we assume that Chip won the bowl?

I'm on to you Russian Cultists

Hopefully never.

However, philosophically speaking, everything eventually happens, so :'(

Brisby or Frisby?

Rescue Rangers should have been already prepared as a reboot for more furry money. Unless Disney think that Zootopia was popular because of the political message.

>Unless Disney think that Zootopia was popular because of the political message
That may very well be true.

Anyone got a mega link for this show?

I don't think Disney has even realized Zootopia made a lot of money.

It would be really hard to reboot 1940's setting with furries.
Would they also turn them into animals in a human world?
Or go full Zootopia and turn Chip and Dale into actual citiziens where humans don't exist?

Disney would probably prefer zootopia tv show rather than that.

Name ONE similar show better.

People (see: everyone here) need to remember that IF this sheet gets rebooted, the comics will never get a continuation.